citizen

Hansford, WV

#3 May 8, 2012
wish I could, but because of the corruption no one wants to buy me out :(
1 post removed
Another Citizen

Elkview, WV

#5 May 8, 2012
There's a bald spot on my lawn where the grass won't grow. I've tried nearly everything so it must be the fault of the crooked politicians and corruption in Mingo County.
all a joke

Hansford, WV

#6 May 8, 2012
Another Citizen wrote:
There's a bald spot on my lawn where the grass won't grow. I've tried nearly everything so it must be the fault of the crooked politicians and corruption in Mingo County.
Here's a politician spouting off
you big dummy

Tampa, FL

#7 May 8, 2012
Another Citizen wrote:
That big bald spot is your crooked, imbred, hound dog's fault!
WHAT_IT_NEEDS

Logan, WV

#8 May 8, 2012
What the City of Williamson needs, is a Mayor who is going step up to the plate and take the city by the horns. It's been ran loosely for the last 8 or so years. Time to trim the fat!
Foolish Comment

Elkview, WV

#9 May 8, 2012
you big dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
That big bald spot is your crooked, imbred, hound dog's fault!
What a dumb comment! I don't have a hound dog and everyone knows that whatever is wrong with the County and its cities is the fault of corrupt, crooked politicians. All the people can do is sit around their televisions with glazed over eyes and gossip about how rotten they are on TOPIX.
By The Horns

Elkview, WV

#10 May 8, 2012
WHAT_IT_NEEDS wrote:
What the City of Williamson needs, is a Mayor who is going step up to the plate and take the city by the horns. It's been ran loosely for the last 8 or so years. Time to trim the fat!
If you were Mayor, how would you take the city by the horns and what would you do?
James

Elkview, WV

#11 May 8, 2012
WHAT_IT_NEEDS wrote:
This is very curious that someone from Lenore would be concerned with the operation of the city of Williamson. But I'm very curious as to just what you think the Mayor should have been doing differently and what you mean by "ran loosely". Please elaborate!
O My Lord

Charleston, WV

#12 May 9, 2012
Ok! Call me dense but what does a bald spot on the lawn have to do with anything??? I don't get it!!! LOL
1 post removed
ARRESTmugshot

Germany

#14 May 9, 2012
IS THE MAYOR OF WILLIAMSON HAVE AN ARREST RECORD?

I hear all the mud sling comments. Is it not a fact:
Mayor Darrin McCormick was arrested for a criminal offense of involving an automobile, influence of some kind of alcohol or intoxicant?
Is it not a fact Fireman Jerry Mounts was arrested and charged with a crime?
Is it not a fact Bill Davis was charged with a criminal offense?
voter

Bluefield, WV

#15 May 9, 2012
If you are such a better qualified cantidate, you should file and run against the mayor. Just hope you dont have any skeletans in your closet.
RecallMayorMcCor mick

Tampa, FL

#16 May 10, 2012
Why would the citizens of Williamson West Virginia not recall Mayor Darin McCormick? Why would the people of Williamson WV want Mayor Darrin McCormick to continue to embarrass with his criminal convictions and wreckless, irresponsible actions. They would not want Mayor Darrin McCormick a convicted criminal. Obviously slates are alive and well in Williamson WV with Mayor Darin McCormick, Convicted Criminal. Mothers Against Drunk Drivers MADD does care.
Crooks

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Aug 24, 2013
Get the crooks out of Mingo. I dont know who the crooks are but if they engage in crooked stuff they should be shipped off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is sorta right 5 hr Blarney 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Just saying 4,194
kurastin brown (Nov '14) 15 hr Marshall 10
Tracks End? 15 hr Fact 12
Belfry School 20 hr Parent 1
shannon doyle Wed Up urhs 1
Tori williams or belcher ?? Wed Homer 6

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance