lights in the trees
no ideal

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 27, 2012
This was the craziest thing I have seen They were high up flying just above the trees they were about the size of a small car. They were blue and red. Is the military running exercises here?
LMFAO

Statts Mills, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2012
There's an airport, it has a strobe light shining lights through the trees. With the inclement weather, it shines a LOT farther than usual. Are you SERIOUS, right now? You're absolutely brain-dead. Go snort s'more, "no ideal", see if that helps the situation any. Bet it doesn't. I'll just make those crazy aliens come closer to your doorstep. LMFAOOOOOOOOO.
question

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Did they look like they had intelligence and if so could they have been coon hunters
Revolution

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Y'all and everyone else thinks this is something to be laughed at. Their is no need to fear them, not yet anyways. But when I see one I'm going to shoot it and start a War of the Worlds.
lights

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2012
I read this post yesterday and thought it was a bunch of bull but now my brother who lives at lick creek saw them to .. now what do you believe
demon

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 31, 2012
I have not seen anything but I know of 10 people that have seen them.
PARRES

Logan, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2012
NO IDEAL I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU
ughhhh

Hansford, WV

#8 Dec 5, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
There's an airport, it has a strobe light shining lights through the trees. With the inclement weather, it shines a LOT farther than usual. Are you SERIOUS, right now? You're absolutely brain-dead. Go snort s'more, "no ideal", see if that helps the situation any. Bet it doesn't. I'll just make those crazy aliens come closer to your doorstep. LMFAOOOOOOOOO.
I see dead people
swang low

Dover, FL

#9 Dec 5, 2012
I have noticed alot of lights in trees around here lately....Some are all different colors and some are just white......
hunters

Logan, WV

#10 Dec 5, 2012
It's hunting season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,201
whos the snitches 9 hr I am a snitch 22
Commission moves forward with opioid suit 12 hr Agree 2
delbarton Mon mksc 1
Mexican restaurant in Williamson Mon The future 2
who u think was the best football player in whs... (Oct '12) Mon mo boy 20
Anyone heard of fight at starters little over w... Mon Andre Linoge 4

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance