mingo county (dhhr) cps department!!

mingo county (dhhr) cps department!!

Posted in the Williamson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

hew

Since: Feb 09

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2009
The Mingo County CPS department sucks. These people act and will say that they don't get paid enough to deal with a drastic situation. I know first hand. They are dirty and they will lie on you so if you ever have to deal with them always have a witness if you call their office or if you go to their office ect. If they don't like you actions or they think you are rude they will lie to the judge,lawyers,ect. This unit is not for the kids at all. I know two kids who are in danger, the case has been to court many times and the DHHR is all the way pushing for the kids to stay in this danger. They have had half of Williamson to report the abuse the kids are suffering and its not their kids so I guess it don't matter to them well pretty sure it don't matter to them. So what if the person they want to keep the kids are on drugs and has failed,invalid,duluted,ect drug screens but yet that is the better place. Who care if they are left with a male who is soon to be hopefully indicited for the crime he commited which resulted in death of an elderly man, he is on drugs, a member of his family has already molested a child who cares of all that not the CPS unit of the Mingo DHHR. I just hope you never have to deal with them. I am close to a family who has been dealing with them for over a year now and they did everything to keep the kids in foster care they even made up stuff and when the judge gave them 30 days to produce what they have they can't come up with anything. Well I could name a few workers but I will not throw out any names but just hope you dont have to deal with them I have to say they are stupid real stuip people who needs to go to wendy's for a job they may be better at putting a hamburger together. So when you hear on the news one day of the two kids getting hurt or maybe killed who the DHHR has been dealing with for x amount of time then you will know that I have told you so. They don't believe the children when they tell them what is going on they say they cant keep their story stright or two young to know what they are talking about and they go with what the drug headed mother and friends has to say. Well sorry so long but I am so upset with this department because if they are doing this in this case I wonder just how many children has lost their lives because of the neglect from the DHHR..
HUH

Clear Spring, MD

#2 Feb 19, 2009
hew wrote:
The Mingo County CPS department sucks. These people act and will say that they don't get paid enough to deal with a drastic situation. I know first hand. They are dirty and they will lie on you so if you ever have to deal with them always have a witness if you call their office or if you go to their office ect. If they don't like you actions or they think you are rude they will lie to the judge,lawyers,ect. This unit is not for the kids at all. I know two kids who are in danger, the case has been to court many times and the DHHR is all the way pushing for the kids to stay in this danger. They have had half of Williamson to report the abuse the kids are suffering and its not their kids so I guess it don't matter to them well pretty sure it don't matter to them. So what if the person they want to keep the kids are on drugs and has failed,invalid,duluted,ect drug screens but yet that is the better place. Who care if they are left with a male who is soon to be hopefully indicited for the crime he commited which resulted in death of an elderly man, he is on drugs, a member of his family has already molested a child who cares of all that not the CPS unit of the Mingo DHHR. I just hope you never have to deal with them. I am close to a family who has been dealing with them for over a year now and they did everything to keep the kids in foster care they even made up stuff and when the judge gave them 30 days to produce what they have they can't come up with anything. Well I could name a few workers but I will not throw out any names but just hope you dont have to deal with them I have to say they are stupid real stuip people who needs to go to wendy's for a job they may be better at putting a hamburger together. So when you hear on the news one day of the two kids getting hurt or maybe killed who the DHHR has been dealing with for x amount of time then you will know that I have told you so. They don't believe the children when they tell them what is going on they say they cant keep their story stright or two young to know what they are talking about and they go with what the drug headed mother and friends has to say. Well sorry so long but I am so upset with this department because if they are doing this in this case I wonder just how many children has lost their lives because of the neglect from the DHHR..
You are stupid! Children have lost their lives?? I never heard that! Also, when you signed up for Topix, i assume you didn't read the "Terms Of Service! What part of "DO NOT POST NAMES" don't you understand? You said children have "lost their lives"? Maybe the DHHR will prove you wrong in court. Be careful what you say. You are responsiable for it!

hew

Since: Feb 09

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2009
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid! Children have lost their lives?? I never heard that! Also, when you signed up for Topix, i assume you didn't read the "Terms Of Service! What part of "DO NOT POST NAMES" don't you understand? You said children have "lost their lives"? Maybe the DHHR will prove you wrong in court. Be careful what you say. You are responsiable for it!
Really I hope they do. What about the little boy from Logan WV how many times had the DHHR been contacted about his abuse?? Where is that child now?? "He is Dead". I hope they do prove me wrong, but I don't think they can well I know they can't. They suck.. Nothing that I have not told them. If it was your child you would see where I am coming from with my thoughts of the Dhhr.
3 posts removed

Since: Mar 09

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2009
Note: THIS IS MY OPINION:
Topix TOS...DID not violate 6A...I mentioned no names...
but...I wonder...on 6B, it says we are not allowed to show partial nudity...what about the pix on people's profiles that show their butts...that is partial nudity...what about posters that actually use names (again, something I DID NOT DO)...what about people selling items (cars etc...) on Topix (violation of TOS 5)...there are a LOT of TOS violations, and you're getting on to me about mentioning something when I never even mentioned a name?...well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander...if mine is bad (I honestly do not believe it was) then all the other violations should be treated like you plan to treat me...
I honestly do not understand what I did that was wrong...re-read what I posted...I simply gave an example of what I know and I posted my concern for the welfare of children...but that was my opinion and I thought that was what Topix was about...the freedom to state ones opinion.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2009
My Opinion again:
If I have offended anyone on here I am truly sorry...that was clearly NOT my intention...as soon as I figure a way to delete my profile I will do just that and from now on I will keep my opinions to myself.
2 posts removed
abc

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2009
i change me profile from wvgirl67 to bigdaddysbaby (liked the name better)...but I still don;t understand since I mentioned no names why u reported me...I have reported the case I refered to to law enforcement also...I'm confused

Since: Mar 09

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2009
Williamson Forum wrote:
I see! So you are "wvgirl67 also?
That post has been reported, and these people can sue.
Everyone knows who these people are for sure now.
You are really supposed to post on comments that Topix has put out ... local paper, etc...., but people use it as a gossip forum.
Thank You,
Mod.
ok...this is all soooo confusing...I just do not understand how anyone can sue when I mentioned no names...I purposely did not mention names because I didn't want to bring attention to the family..so please help me understand how everyone knows who these people are...
when I joined topix all the post on here was a gossip column, so, like most people I guess I assumed it was just that...but the example case I stated was not gossip...I have reported what I know to both DHHR & a WVSP friend...I was and still am concerned...but please help me understand how everyone knows the case I posted about when no names were dropped.
1 post removed
westender

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2009
bigdaddysbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...this is all soooo confusing...I just do not understand how anyone can sue when I mentioned no names...I purposely did not mention names because I didn't want to bring attention to the family..so please help me understand how everyone knows who these people are...
when I joined topix all the post on here was a gossip column, so, like most people I guess I assumed it was just that...but the example case I stated was not gossip...I have reported what I know to both DHHR & a WVSP friend...I was and still am concerned...but please help me understand how everyone knows the case I posted about when no names were dropped.
When you said one child has already been taken, and another under a year old, i knew who you was talking about. LOL! That gave it away.
MOM

AOL

#15 Mar 23, 2009
I FOR ONE AGREE WITH THE CPS THEY ARE TAKEN KIDS OUT OF HOMES THAT DONT NEED TOOK FROM THEIR HOME AND KIDS WHO NEED TOOK ARE LEFT IN THE HOME DO TO THEY HAVE PULL IN THE SYSTEM I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF IT HAPPEN AND IT IS SICK
sunshine

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 24, 2009
Mingo County CPS is a legalized undercover KBG adoption ring. They lie and manipulate the court system. They kidnap the ones that are cared for and leave the ones that need protection. Government officials need to come in an crawl up every orifice they have. There is only a few good honest people for actually care what happens to the kids and work on building a strong family unit so kids can go back home. The others are just lining their wallets.
Concerned

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 24, 2009
A family I know, the dad fought for 2 years for his kids, and CPS was called by the mother and they never found anything, it came down to false accusations on several occasions, and CPS picked up on it. Yes there is some cases that they don't but from a personal experience thank god for them, these children are with there father and in better hands. Who knows what would, or could of happened if they were still with the mother, or at least full time. They at first weren't for the father, but after investigating found him to be a dad that would move heaven and earth for his children, which worked out in the end. It may take time, but they try to do there jobs to the best of there ability. (They have laws to fallow also).
still here

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2009
Concerned wrote:
A family I know, the dad fought for 2 years for his kids, and CPS was called by the mother and they never found anything, it came down to false accusations on several occasions, and CPS picked up on it. Yes there is some cases that they don't but from a personal experience thank god for them, these children are with there father and in better hands. Who knows what would, or could of happened if they were still with the mother, or at least full time. They at first weren't for the father, but after investigating found him to be a dad that would move heaven and earth for his children, which worked out in the end. It may take time, but they try to do there jobs to the best of there ability.(They have laws to fallow also).
And here they are again!
Wendy In Wmson

United States

#19 Mar 27, 2009
Why r so many post gone?
Just somone

Ithaca, NY

#20 Apr 17, 2009
Sunshine You hit the nail on the head.No one could have ever said it any better.You know what else makes me puke that u can't report the people that you know for a fact is making false reports on others just for getting pi$$ed off.Everyone in mingo county's payback is call welfare.Yet there's nothing they can ever do about that even if there's is proof that false alligations were made by specific ppl how frickin pathetic.
Know All About It

United States

#21 Apr 18, 2009
Wendy In Wmson wrote:
Why r so many post gone?
Mamaw running her mouth. Gonna be removed and banned I'd say. MY OPINION!
SUNSHINE

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 6, 2009
DHHR Worker

Humble, TX

#23 Jun 7, 2009
I work for the DHHR (Not CPS) but I would like to say this. I see alot of things go on with kids in our office. People on the outside do not understand what goes on with CPS. Some workers do try very hard to do their jobs. Some could do more. But the bottom line is this. CPS is limited to what they can and cannot do. There are laws and guidelines that they have to abide by. I have seen many workers, myself included get disgusted because we know intervention needs to happen but because of the laws that we are governed by we cannot intervene. Many times CPS has tried to intervene but their hands are tied. They can only do so much. The ultimate decision is up to the Judge. So if you dont like the laws that they are forced to abide by then I suggest you write to your State Legislature and discuss it with them instead of attacking people who try to do their jobs but are limited by what they can do. They're are some workers who are not worth a dime and some who do everything they can. Don't judge the whole CPS unit by one or two workers. They are understaffed to deal with all the cases that come through their office and thanks to our Governor who can give himself a nice raise but has put hiring restriction on State agency I dont see that changing anytime soon. People do not become CPS workers because they don't care about kids. They become CPS workers because they want to make a difference. And they too get discouraged and disgusted when they see things going on and know that their hands are tied and they cannot do anything about it. You dont know how many workers work late hours at night on their cases which takes times away from their families...or how many times they look at their children and see the children that is lost in the system or that they cannot help the way they desire to. Dont judge them until you have walked in their shoes.
a mother from wv

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 Jun 9, 2009
sunshine what you said is so true mingo county cps is a undercover adoption agency i have been threw hell trying to get my kids back it has been a long hard 8 months they still are lying and manipulating the system. for some reason the judge just can't see threw their bullshit.
been there

Hillsboro, WV

#25 Jun 9, 2009
cps, blame the cps for u not getting ur children back,it is a process that u go through,drug test, court,and then more court, but ya know there must be a reason you still dont have ur children..I know been there done all that..u have to prove that you can and will take care of ur children...otherwise you dont deserve them..children deserve to be love and taken care of they dont ask to be born,its the parents job to see that they can be well cared for..so dont blame no one but urselves that cps is involved..
totmom

Humble, TX

#26 Jun 9, 2009
This country is doomed. When the family structure fell apart, it started the downfall of everything. Did your grandparents and great grandparents ever lose their children to cps or to anyone for that matter, you know why? because they didn't divorce or have children out of wedlock. The children will always pay for the sins of their parents!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Patniak Wed Curious 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
Tell me about Jeff Simpkins Jul 26 Justsayn 2
Ricoh man John alley Jul 25 Drema 1
News Kanawha health officials offer tips to stay coo... Jul 24 Fuzz 3
Lisa francis (Jan '16) Jul 24 Big blue 6
Is RANDY CASEY CHEATIN on his GIRLFRIEND Jul 24 humm 4

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages