patrick staten and paul howard

Posted in the Williamson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
goodttime

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2011
hey patrick why are you on every post posting spam trying to get people to quit commenting on your lover paul? also you look weak when you are not juicing.
I seen that

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2011
I seen that too, wondering why they dont just get it removed? Seems like a lot of energy to cause a diversion.
21 posts removed
WOW

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Oct 28, 2011
Really cant stand him-his mom-his dad and for sure his sister-cant stand that they proclaim to be this BIG CHRISTIAN and yet Cecilia is the biggest 2 faced liar there is-(just ask any of TV cheer moms)-Farren not many of the cheerleaders like u-Always getting caught up in things that everyone knows its u that it comes from-So go back to Wmson where u all belong we dont want u here in the Valley
I seen that

Logan, WV

#25 Oct 28, 2011
you have way to much time on your hands i feel sorry for u just get removed already you are just drawing more attention to it
4 posts removed
hmm

Logan, WV

#30 Oct 28, 2011
Shouldn't Patrick be at work surveying, lol!
FEED UP

United States

#31 Oct 28, 2011
info please wrote:
xcSubmitted by Dr. Ted Broer on Wed, 2010-01-06 18:18
Y DONT YOU GO SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR BULL SHIT!!
oh my

United States

#32 Oct 29, 2011
FEED UP wrote:
<quoted text>Y DONT YOU GO SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR BULL SHIT!!
Is it true the bar at west end got caught last night for selling to a cop and several underage were there. Parents had to come and pick them up. Heard both jr and pat were there upset because they got caught
Get-A-Life

Pikeville, KY

#33 Oct 29, 2011
Really people, why talk about someone else. Why not just post your life on here rather than worrying about someone else's. It's a shame that you people have nothing better to do than trash Patrick and Paul. Grow the hell up. You are either someone they wouldn't go out with or you are just plain jealous of their success. GROW UP!!!!
takealife

Richmond, KY

#34 Oct 29, 2011
instead of get a life paul is take a life! success? patrick is covered in pimples and sells steroids. no girl with an iq above 50 will give him more than one date. paul is a law school drop out whose only claim to fame is being able to have the best parties of any kid in school. he has never left high school as far as that goes. he bribes girls with free drinks.
funny

Kermit, WV

#35 Oct 29, 2011
takealife wrote:
instead of get a life paul is take a life! success? patrick is covered in pimples and sells steroids. no girl with an iq above 50 will give him more than one date. paul is a law school drop out whose only claim to fame is being able to have the best parties of any kid in school. he has never left high school as far as that goes. he bribes girls with free drinks.
He was the only frehman that had a driners liscense!!
hahahah

Richmond, KY

#36 Oct 29, 2011
that is funny, look at patrick he is a big walking pimple and always wears a stupid looking hat. surveying must be easy. if he cant do it.
funny

Kermit, WV

#37 Oct 29, 2011
hahahah wrote:
that is funny, look at patrick he is a big walking pimple and always wears a stupid looking hat. surveying must be easy. if he cant do it.
He reminds me of that talking pimple on Chris`s face on family guy!!
lmfao

Belfry, KY

#38 Oct 30, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>He reminds me of that talking pimple on Chris`s face on family guy!!
"Doug" LOL
2 posts removed
LoL

Delbarton, WV

#41 Dec 15, 2012
He has pic floating around the highschool's since I guess that's the population he is after. "Right around his sisters age" lol but i guess it's quite funny steroids doesnt fix everything in life.
What Is The Difference

Prestonsburg, KY

#42 Dec 15, 2012
WOW wrote:
Really cant stand him-his mom-his dad and for sure his sister-cant stand that they proclaim to be this BIG CHRISTIAN and yet Cecilia is the biggest 2 faced liar there is-(just ask any of TV cheer moms)-Farren not many of the cheerleaders like u-Always getting caught up in things that everyone knows its u that it comes from-So go back to Wmson where u all belong we dont want u here in the Valley
I didn't know there were "BIG" Christians. Does this mean there are "Little" ones roaming about? What's the difference?
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#43 Dec 15, 2012
so your saying Patrick is a homosexual? really?
Rick Sucked Raymond

Belfry, KY

#44 Dec 15, 2012
Rick wrote:
so your saying Patrick is a homosexual? really?
You should know!
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#45 Dec 15, 2012
Rick Sucked Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>You should know!
If I wanted any lip from you, I'd scraped it off Raymond's zipper.
Rick Sucked Raymond

Belfry, KY

#46 Dec 15, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted any lip from you, I'd scraped it off Raymond's zipper.
Don't be jealous. It's not his fault your poop shute is wore out.
Sounds fishy

Ivel, KY

#47 Dec 20, 2012
Pat stat is disgusting! That entire " crew" almost 30 years d still hangin with 16 year olds at shooters...trying to get them wasted and take advantage, oh yeah and of course hangin at the grill too. Yea, those guys are awesome!!! Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
williamson dmv (Feb '09) 8 hr Truth 9
Underpass graffiti 16 hr Help our city 6
King Coal Festival 16 hr Bump 12
Lyrics Game (Jan '10) 18 hr Music lover 63
God Created Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. 18 hr Real Christian 118
George Zimmerman found not guilty (Jul '13) 18 hr Ralph 9
christian music (Oct '11) 18 hr loves God 15
Williamson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web