Next Last
info

Grundy, VA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
What kind of person was he?
u r a idiot

Williamson, WV

#2 Apr 3, 2013
a murderer , with no respect for human life and should be shot in the head, who cares what kind of person he was , we all know what kind of person he is
Is This True

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Agrees!
hell yea

Logan, WV

#4 Apr 3, 2013
i heard that his dad is dying of cancer and the sheriff raided his dad and roughed him up some.
I agree

Webster Springs, WV

#5 Apr 3, 2013
u r a idiot wrote:
a murderer , with no respect for human life and should be shot in the head, who cares what kind of person he was , we all know what kind of person he is
Amen!!!!!!
I agree

Webster Springs, WV

#6 Apr 3, 2013
hell yea wrote:
i heard that his dad is dying of cancer and the sheriff raided his dad and roughed him up some.
Who cares if he raided his dads place....I mean hello an officer of the law doesnt just go around raiding peoples homes for no reason. The had to be just cause for him to raid his house
saddened

Williamson, WV

#7 Apr 3, 2013
hell yea wrote:
this is a really bad situation.it is very hard to watch a person die a slow death as cancer.all i will say on that is ,now there is 2 families hurt and destroyed.I will be praying for both families.And i dont know this boy or his family.
hell yea

Logan, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2013
amen
wondering

Logan, WV

#9 Apr 3, 2013
saddened wrote:
<quoted text>this is a really bad situation.it is very hard to watch a person die a slow death as cancer.all i will say on that is ,now there is 2 families hurt and destroyed.I will be praying for both families.And i dont know this boy or his family.
yea he was probably stealing his dads pain pills and taking them and selling them. that's what is usually happening.probably gave his dad asprin..
believer

Logan, WV

#10 Apr 3, 2013
no, from what i heard this man was a war vet with some mental problems. you never know in this life what will set someone off or what makes a man do the things he does. our only hope is to find Jesus before it's too late. my prayers are with eugene's family and with the man who killed him.look around us and see that evil is taking over the world.un-godliness is everywhere, not just the dopers but all kinds of evil.
idiot

Roanoke, VA

#11 Apr 3, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if he raided his dads place....I mean hello an officer of the law doesnt just go around raiding peoples homes for no reason. The had to be just cause for him to raid his house
What are you a idiot? The law raids people's homes all the time, treats people like trash, look at all the brutality cases in the US and WV. Innocent people are released from jail all the time due to being framed. I could call the police right now and just say you are holding a hostage or cooking a Meth lab and your door will be kicked down regardless if your doin anything or not.
facts

Logan, WV

#12 Apr 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What are you a idiot? The law raids people's homes all the time, treats people like trash, look at all the brutality cases in the US and WV. Innocent people are released from jail all the time due to being framed. I could call the police right now and just say you are holding a hostage or cooking a Meth lab and your door will be kicked down regardless if your doin anything or not.
well well well sounds like u are a dopehead "idiot" hel hey need to check on those calls no matter what's going on
don t jump

Pikeville, KY

#13 Apr 3, 2013
There is no connection to the sheriff.They have no idea why this man did what he did.It was just on wsaz.The man was in a mine explosion in Alabama a couple years ago and was exposed to some very corrosive smoke and chemicals and has been a little mental since then.There was no drug raid,no harassment,no nothing,no connection what so ever.They are just in complete awww of it all.The man is just truly mental and no one knows why he did it.He is my kin and we have no clue!
true blood

Alexandria, VA

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Was this guy related to tennis Maynard that worked in the mines? He had a son named George that was killed in the court house over in McDowell county. George was a deputy and was shot while on duty.
Wow

Logan, WV

#15 Apr 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What are you a idiot? The law raids people's homes all the time, treats people like trash, look at all the brutality cases in the US and WV. Innocent people are released from jail all the time due to being framed. I could call the police right now and just say you are holding a hostage or cooking a Meth lab and your door will be kicked down regardless if your doin anything or not.
they only treat you like trash if you ARE IN FACT TRASH! you wouldn't be raided if a purpose was not there.
I agree

Webster Springs, WV

#16 Apr 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
No I am not an idiot. I am a law abiding citizen whom as never had my door kicked in by any law enforcement officer......you want to know why????? Well its simple...I choose to be a law abiding citizen who does not associate with trash or druggies or thieves. I associate only with those who are good decent folks. If you associate with trash then I could see the police associating you with trash as well hence kicking your door in possibly assuming you did the same things as your trash friends. The bottom line is maybe the man with cancer wasnt a bad person however its sounds like his son was and did you think maybe thats why his home got raided? Guilty by association folks thats why we choose wisely who we associate with. Someone on drugs does not think about you or other residents....they only care about themselves and what they can do to get their next high....so if you think a drug addict is a decent person you are sadly mistaken!!!! Maybe at one time they might have been but after the drugs take over they no longer care for anyone or anything except their next high.
Ego Headed Cop

Frankfort, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if he raided his dads place....I mean hello an officer of the law doesnt just go around raiding peoples homes for no reason. The had to be just cause for him to raid his house
A LEGIT officer doesn't use NAZIS style tactics when doing his job! I have people in my family that are into drugs & the two times that the police (sheriffs deputies) came & dealt with them, they treated me as bad if not worse. How many families has addicts/dealers in them? Before anybody runs their pie holes, I was just standing in my parents yard when my brother was arrested & I was told to leave or go to jail for absolutly no reason at all. The punk deputy said that I made him nervous even though TWO STATE COPS WERE ASSISTING HIM. Around here, deputies are scared to do their jobs and always asks city or state police to assists. After my brother was taken away, both state police apologized for the deputys action & said that they couldn't do anything about it. About six months ago this deputy was fired & currently has a state police investigating him. Stealing tax money & drug evidence & shaking addicts & dealers out of drugs for himself. I don't know this sheriff but I do know that just because a person wears a badge & packs a gun, doesn't make them a good person. Matter of fact, it makes a lot of them think they are invincible & corrupts them. If that deputy had done my sick elderly father any harm, lets just say he wouldn't ever harmed another elderly man who may just mouth off because his son is accused of a crime such as selling 20 dollars worth of marijuana!
I agree

Webster Springs, WV

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Ego Headed Cop wrote:
<quoted text>A LEGIT officer doesn't use NAZIS style tactics when doing his job! I have people in my family that are into drugs & the two times that the police (sheriffs deputies) came & dealt with them, they treated me as bad if not worse. How many families has addicts/dealers in them? Before anybody runs their pie holes, I was just standing in my parents yard when my brother was arrested & I was told to leave or go to jail for absolutly no reason at all. The punk deputy said that I made him nervous even though TWO STATE COPS WERE ASSISTING HIM. Around here, deputies are scared to do their jobs and always asks city or state police to assists. After my brother was taken away, both state police apologized for the deputys action & said that they couldn't do anything about it. About six months ago this deputy was fired & currently has a state police investigating him. Stealing tax money & drug evidence & shaking addicts & dealers out of drugs for himself. I don't know this sheriff but I do know that just because a person wears a badge & packs a gun, doesn't make them a good person. Matter of fact, it makes a lot of them think they are invincible & corrupts them. If that deputy had done my sick elderly father any harm, lets just say he wouldn't ever harmed another elderly man who may just mouth off because his son is accused of a crime such as selling 20 dollars worth of marijuana!
If you knew your brother was a drug addict or had issues with drugs then why were you there with him? We cannot uphold this type of behavior even if they are family members. That is more than likely the reason you were treated as you were.
Wow

Logan, WV

#19 Apr 4, 2013
I would say they all got what they deserved...way to go Eugene!! at least he tried to take out the pill mills of Williamson. if you talk trash about him well you are no doubt a user, pusher, or whatever it is you do...if he raised a place, I am sure he had reason...I hope they take all you dopers out.
Wow

Logan, WV

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Raided, not raised*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley white MCHS 3 hr Looking 3
Mike Maynard 5 hr Sunshine 1
who has a boob job.. 6 hr Lame 7
Are Keith, rod and Dill tincher related? 7 hr Yes 2
"Christian" Parents who do not pay child support 7 hr Lame 10
Nothing wrong with courthouse renovation 8 hr Ashamed to my hom... 6
News 9 building complaints received 15 hr wrong 2
More from around the web

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE