hell if i know

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2010
sick a@@holes
2 posts removed
Eagle

Barboursville, WV

#12 Jun 8, 2010
Is "Steven" Steve Wilson? Is he finally coming out of the closet? I know a couple of guys he had sex with in high school. The affairs carried on through life.
2 posts removed
hell if i know

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jun 9, 2010
i hope the cops bust you for soliciting then you can have all the gay sex you want sicko
5 posts removed
buggy

Chapmanville, WV

#21 Jun 12, 2010
this must be that gay man from the dollar store
1 post removed

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#23 Jun 12, 2010
horny wrote:
Which dollar store?
the one in the plaza
1 post removed
sugar

Spanishburg, WV

#25 Jun 14, 2010
any of you hair dresses? best one i ever had was gay.[from another city]But would like to find another.
horse-ed

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Jun 24, 2010
ukfan0995 wrote:
there are plenty of gay guys in the williamson area.
the horse named Ed is a gay guy on here! Fr wIlliamson
bothways

Logan, WV

#27 Jun 28, 2010
Well since users of this site are anonymous. How does one go about finding you guys? Or I might ask where are some local spots to find other like minded guys? And not the bar scene, that is not my thing.
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Jun 28, 2010
bothways wrote:
Well since users of this site are anonymous. How does one go about finding you guys? Or I might ask where are some local spots to find other like minded guys? And not the bar scene, that is not my thing.
well a lil bit of info is that bars is where most of them "hang out" at! lol.. Seriously most gay men that I know goes to bars, or just hangs out at friends homes. Most gay men in this area are known, such as Dave, Steve, Steven V, Jimmy, Ed, John P, Stevie, Claude, and well i know more but these are the ones Ive been with..
2 posts removed

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Jun 28, 2010
info wrote:
<quoted text>
well a lil bit of info is that bars is where most of them "hang out" at! lol.. Seriously most gay men that I know goes to bars, or just hangs out at friends homes. Most gay men in this area are known, such as Dave, Steve, Steven V, Jimmy, Ed, John P, Stevie, Claude, and well i know more but these are the ones Ive been with..
Hey what are some of these men's last names, just wondering....thanks
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#32 Jun 28, 2010
just little old me wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what are some of these men's last names, just wondering....thanks
Well honey if u are a gay guy you would know the last names, they are the hottest ones around here!!! Whats your name?
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#33 Jun 28, 2010
oh i forgot about carl....

Location hidden

#34 Jun 28, 2010
horse-ed wrote:
<quoted text>the horse named Ed is a gay guy on here! Fr wIlliamson
Ed who, I have a friend named Ed and would like to know if he is guy or not, i dont think he is but hell you never know
tad-bit-more-inf o

Prestonsburg, KY

#35 Jun 28, 2010
just little old me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed who, I have a friend named Ed and would like to know if he is guy or not, i dont think he is but hell you never know
HEY CHECK OUT THI SITE< ITS WHY MY FRD POSTED THAT... he is really hung like a horse I know!
"Have you ever cheated on your spouse?(married or not gay or straight)"
ummm hmmm

Stollings, WV

#36 Jun 28, 2010
Dwayne Hatfield is pretty hot & I never knew he was gay till someone at dirt cheap was telling me about it this past holday season. Too bad he has a bf already but i'm married to a woman but definately interested.I love doing stuff on the DL!
tad-bit-more- inf o

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Jun 28, 2010
well looks like stuff is comig out more and more...

Location hidden

#38 Jun 28, 2010
info wrote:
<quoted text>
]
i know Stevie fr the jewelry store, my brother dated him....I also dated a Jimmy, is that Alex baby brother, and is that Ed phillips?
JOKER

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 Jun 28, 2010
Stevie and Michael dated also, they worked at doghares toghter
CURIOUS

Prestonsburg, KY

#40 Jun 28, 2010
which gay guy around here has the biggest dick?
i know

Chapmanville, WV

#41 Jun 28, 2010
Lark Muncy from kermit is gay, and there are alot more.....why cant they just like girls they would make perfect husbands...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Too WPD 4 hr You Lost Me 20
Some people need to let go and move on 15 hr Secret 16
Paula wagner selling drugs 20 hr Tesa 1
Tara Tue Bill 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Mike Bucci Jun 19 No em both 12
I am still in love with my ex wife Jun 19 Friend of both 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages