Pensacola, FL

#1 Sep 5, 2012
anybody kno anything
dull

Elkview, WV

#2 Sep 6, 2012
SeeSpotRun wrote:
anybody kno anything
this is kathy thompson son and he doesnt live around here and he is married with kids and you need to shut your face off this family cause they will sue your butt off.
SeeSpotRun

Pensacola, FL

#3 Sep 6, 2012
FYI wasnt talking bout Kathy Thompson son whoever the hell that is...so before u start running ur danm MOUTH try asking questions first
former flame

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
i dont know where he is i have tried to find him and poof he is gone...i dont know how you loose a good size country boy but evidently you can,....if anyone knows where he is i would appreciate knowing his family is worried about him and i am trying to get word to him for him to call them..oh and see spot run dont cuss me cause i know who you are and who he is and you know who i am...
Whoever the hell I am

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
former flame wrote:
i dont know where he is i have tried to find him and poof he is gone...i dont know how you loose a good size country boy but evidently you can,....if anyone knows where he is i would appreciate knowing his family is worried about him and i am trying to get word to him for him to call them..oh and see spot run dont cuss me cause i know who you are and who he is and you know who i am...
They fished him out of the tug river a few months back.He was sleeping under the bridge and rolled in ad drowned.They are still waiting for someone to claim the body so the canbury him .but from what I hear if someone doesn't show up soon the are just going to toss him back in the river the next time the water is up.I guess that way he'll be somebodies problem downstream whe they fish him out again.

Since: Jul 09

Pensacola, FL

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Whoever the hell I am wrote:
<quoted text>They fished him out of the tug river a few months back.He was sleeping under the bridge and rolled in ad drowned.They are still waiting for someone to claim the body so the canbury him .but from what I hear if someone doesn't show up soon the are just going to toss him back in the river the next time the water is up.I guess that way he'll be somebodies problem downstream whe they fish him out again.
hey dip sh^t i kno he isnt dead he ripped me off not to long ago, he may b a cck suckn arse but je aint dead so fk u and ur lies
Whoever the hell I am

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2012
deskins30 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dip sh^t i kno he isnt dead he ripped me off not to long ago, he may b a cck suckn arse but je aint dead so fk u and ur lies
Sorry Chris Deskins aka you sorry azz pot calling the kettle black fkn theiven drug dealin mfer< I just knew meantioning Jason would bring you out of hiding and give your location up .Watch your back now boi.WPDept.lmao you fn idiot
former flame

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Whoever the hell i am please dont say that dumb shit...i aint deskins i am a pregnant woman and i am his ex wife who talks with his mom and sister all the time so have a little respect for the man's family.. i dont care if you like him or not and if you were part of the police station i would hope that you would have more respect for serving the community than to do something as stupid as that
Whoever the hellI am

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2012
former flame wrote:
Whoever the hell i am please dont say that dumb shit...i aint deskins i am a pregnant woman and i am his ex wife who talks with his mom and sister all the time so have a little respect for the man's family.. i dont care if you like him or not and if you were part of the police station i would hope that you would have more respect for serving the community than to do something as stupid as that
Althuoudh I do sympathyze with you and your family,you have to earn respect,

We will catch up with them and when we do you can sign up on the visitor list because they will be going away for a while,That is if thet don't squeel a little for us as usual.

Pensacola, FL

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Whoever the hellI am wrote:
<quoted text>Althuoudh I do sympathyze with you and your family,you have to earn respect,
We will catch up with them and when we do you can sign up on the visitor list because they will be going away for a while,That is if thet don't squeel a little for us as usual.
u realy are a dipsh*t at least I dont hide behind a made up name on here everyone knows who i am cuz if i got a problem with someone i say it n not hide so bring on watever, but u aint goin to cuz ur to busy hiding behind a dam computer
your free ride is over

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2012
deskins30 wrote:
<quoted text> u realy are a dipsh*t at least I dont hide behind a made up name on here everyone knows who i am cuz if i got a problem with someone i say it n not hide so bring on watever, but u aint goin to cuz ur to busy hiding behind a dam computer
Like you don't know who this is after all these years of giving us info.Tht's OK you done fkd up now boi,be kickn your door in soon Bye now.
1 post removed
former flame

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2012
I dont care what beef you got with them like i said i am jasons ex wife and it just wasnt nice to put on there that he died....he actually goes to church now so ...you never know what they done they done dont do that tp their families you wouldnt like it if someone told your family that..and i aint hard to figure out he only has one ex wife.
former flame

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2012
and whoever the hell i am i agree you gotta earn respect i totally agree next time just think of people that are good that surround the idiots your looking for...because you shouldnt disrespect anyone unless they disrepect you...thanks and i am sure it wouldnt be hard for me to figure out who ever this is..cause i know alot of people..police dept and just regular folks
1 post removed
former flame

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2012
This is so damn stupid for someone who wants topix off the internet you sure the hell use it alot...

Pensacola, FL

#17 Oct 7, 2012
former flame wrote:
This is so damn stupid for someone who wants topix off the internet you sure the hell use it alot...
utellhimflame tuly a upid mofo...lol
ATF

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2012
deskins30 wrote:
<quoted text> utellhimflame tuly a upid mofo...lol
WTF???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Patniak Wed Curious 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
Tell me about Jeff Simpkins Jul 26 Justsayn 2
Ricoh man John alley Jul 25 Drema 1
News Kanawha health officials offer tips to stay coo... Jul 24 Fuzz 3
Lisa francis (Jan '16) Jul 24 Big blue 6
Is RANDY CASEY CHEATIN on his GIRLFRIEND Jul 24 humm 4

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance