dustin and adam wicker cvs robbery in...

dustin and adam wicker cvs robbery in south carolina

Posted in the Williamson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
butterfly

Crystal River, FL

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Any body know what's goin on with this? Heard they back in town. They gwt jail time
cbfl

Crystal River, FL

#2 Jan 17, 2010
adam is in jail for the s. Inn robbery now and dustin is here to.
1 post removed
iououoojcnnvj

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 18, 2010
any information would be appreciated
krg

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 20, 2010
i dont know about dustin but adam is in trouble with the feds in south carolina. he is currently in custody as i speak at logan regional and being pushed to south carolina to face his charges there before he can even face his charges with the sycamore inn robbery. he will be locked away for atleast 15 yrs just for the south carolina robbery.
iououoojcnnvj

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 20, 2010
krg wrote:
i dont know about dustin but adam is in trouble with the feds in south carolina. he is currently in custody as i speak at logan regional and being pushed to south carolina to face his charges there before he can even face his charges with the sycamore inn robbery. he will be locked away for atleast 15 yrs just for the south carolina robbery.
broke into my bf house and stole all this stuff now last night somebody came back and broke into the out building and his deceased sister's trailer and somebody poisoned their dog so if anybody knows about his stuff please come forward.
ole mountain man

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2010
why dont you let it get spread around that you got some oxcy's hid in your out building and lay in wait with a rifle or video camera if you perfer and end it once and for all.
fact

Ashburn, VA

#8 Apr 6, 2010
kimmie deskins was in on all the of this.
she is facing robbery charges in sc as soon as she has that baby.rumor is she is still a pill head and causing trouble even though she is prego.
Family Friend

Ithaca, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2010
get ur facts straight, kim is having a baby, but she doesn't get to choose when she does her time. you people r idiots, she goes for sentencing in a couple weeks, she isnt due until July, get is straight! she was not as u put it "in" with them, she was dating adam and he called her to come pick him up, that is all she did, she didn't know what he had done until she picked him up! If your bf asked u for a ride would question him before going to get him or just go get him, thats what i thought, u would go get him! Oh yeah and she isn't a pillhead either, if she were she wouldve failed her drug test that her PO gives her all the time!
family

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 2, 2011
does anybody no how dustin is doin?
asecret

Logan, WV

#11 Jan 2, 2011
family wrote:
does anybody no how dustin is doin?
Is Adam and Kim in jail?
The Terminator

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 6, 2011
I think we all know the drug problem that is happening in WV and KY. Really the drug problems are all over the USA. I know the family and these boys were raised with love and respect, but the drugs changed them. My heart goes out to their parents and I send them all my love and best wishes. Just a sad situation all around. God Bless them!!!!!!!!
wow

Hansford, WV

#13 Feb 6, 2011
i heard that one of the boys (dustin or adam) stole money from their aunt lisa's house, the money belonged to her little boy. she confronted him and they actually fist fought over it.
The Terminator

Nashville, TN

#14 Feb 7, 2011
Really????? Dustin is a big man and lisa is so little...I don't believe this for a second. One punch from Dustin and she is knocked out. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Hansford, WV

#15 Feb 7, 2011
The Terminator wrote:
Really????? Dustin is a big man and lisa is so little...I don't believe this for a second. One punch from Dustin and she is knocked out. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see!!!!!!!!!!
trust me this came from a very reliable source.
I DO

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 11, 2011
He is no different from his brother...well, should I say, he is a little more sneaky but other than that he has been out stealing things too...Good ole' mama always trys to cover their a$$'$. They have such a good family life, I don't understand them...They could have anything they want and still they want to be the skanks they r...living n a basement with his skank a$$ cousin. ewww. which by the way is a theif too. I wouldn't normally say things so bad but, 1 of these guys tried to steal something from a close person to me befor I really knew how they were and then tried to blame me... and their mom had enough nerve to say (well I have never had anything missing outta my house.). OK,,I believe this litte comment she gave but, the reason for that is because she has always contributed to their habbits...
I DO

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 11, 2011
I would believe anything I heard on either 1 of these guys...
Oh yea

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 11, 2011
just google on here, and it is plain to see that adam was involved in that stuff in so. carolina too...and adam would be out of it as well and dustin, if he hadn't came home and acted a fool.stealing and snorting pills and robbing ppl...He has blonde hair but red facial hair and well, it shows pics...
Oh yea

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 11, 2011
i mean dustin was involved too, as well as adam. haha. but what got adam caught was for 1 he didn't get anyhting and still ran and shot his stupid self in the ankle of foot...lol
The Terminator

Nashville, TN

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Isn't that what WV is all about...Drugs, Drugs and more drugs and with drugs come skanks!!!!!!!!!! I might as well judge if all of you are gonna judge. I guess you charleston people are all PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yea

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 11, 2011
goofas$, do u not know that in mingo co..most internet services come from charleston and by the way I am not from charleston at all. But yes I am very perfect if u wanna get technical about it....lol, IN MY EYES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Too WPD 4 hr Voter 29
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 6 hr maggie 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Railroad guys at the hotel 22 hr WetSnatch 10
Unfair housing by the Williamson housing author... Mon Doesntmatter 5
Williamson Music Thread (Apr '12) Jun 25 Musikologist 22
Paula wagner selling drugs Jun 23 Tesa 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages