nice

Kermit, WV

#65 Sep 14, 2010
STOP AND THINK wrote:
AC I really think you should stop and think b4 posting anything that dumb ass girl BRITTANY could use against you and the situation with your kids you are right you are a good DAD ..don't give them any reason to say otherwise don't feed the fire just ignore IT because you reaaly don't know who it is a it could be someone at DHHR you never know let them talk ..keep you buisnees to youself and tell Becky 2 do the same..
I agree with your post! ac/becky just ignore whoever this is, don't pay it or them any more attention. and whoever posted this you are one smart cookie.. kudos goes out to you. they should take your advice and listen. ignore this site and have it flagged and they will remove it. once again congrats to you both and have a wonderful life.
THE JOKES ON YOU

Pikeville, KY

#66 Sep 14, 2010
MY OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>Your dumb as hell.Are you that desperate for a man that you have to lie and cause this family trouble?And what makes you think if they break up he would have your ass anyway...CRACK HEAD?Well I have heard it all now. This man works like a dog everyday for his new wife and family,you should try it,instead of sitting on your lazy ass drawing a check for stupidity,playing games on the computer.Iam so sorry that you want what my BFF has,and you cant have it..It must hurt like HELL!!!Love u Beck and AC.I gotcha Beck!!!!Throw that head back,shake ur ass at em and tell em to kiss it...
Cause THE JOKE ON YOU ALL...I WORK EVERYDAY AN AC IS IN MY BED AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK NEXT TIME WE DO IT IN UR CAR I WILL LEAVE YOU SOMETHING...ON MAYBE I ALREADY DID I BET YOU SET IN IT BECKY...YOU AINT GOT LIKE YOU THINK GIRL AND I LOVE THEM BIG WET KISSES HE GIVE ME MAKES ME SO WET NOW TELL ME IM WRONG THE JOKES ON U BECKY...U KNOW HOW HE DO.
1 post removed
ummmm

Williamson, WV

#68 Dec 21, 2010
the girl he is with is so stupid, she needs to know what he is doin, i was with him last night and last week he said he wont give it to her cause he likes mine to much. so if you guys have trouble becky just know when he sends your azz divorce papers he will be with me.
my two cents

Logan, WV

#69 Dec 21, 2010
Any female that messes wit somebody else man is trash. Why would anybody want sloppy seconds. He will always go home to the one he will be seen in public with. And you will never be anythig but a sorry excuse for a woman, with attachment issues. The same kind of woman that will throw her kids down for the slight chance someone will choose her. Then in the end is still alone except for the occasional booty call.
becky lovett

Williamson, WV

#70 Dec 21, 2010
im not falling for this BS.... jealousy is all it is.....
silly

Paris, KY

#71 Dec 22, 2010
its not him da wants anyway its what he gots.
nosey

United States

#72 Dec 22, 2010
silly wrote:
its not him da wants anyway its what he gots.
what does he have????i think bek is to pretty for him and i dont think she is happy with him
his lover

Kermit, WV

#73 Dec 22, 2010
hell he beats her ass,they use powder i mean really bad she twists her mouth around you all need see her n hes a drug dealer no shame in my game i f' him for his drugs and i f' his buddy eddie also ok he married n elo have a girl name brittney but i love there drugs not there sex i agree with two cents just a booty call girl im on call for ur man anytime dont need to be seen in public just in the dark with my ass bent over n my banging that cock down my throat so keep making him mad i love it when he head my way for a ease of stress thanks girls.
becky lovett

Williamson, WV

#74 Dec 22, 2010
if u girls really think u doin sumen well ur far from it.... im not playin these games its so old u try ur best to break people up cause ur so unhappy but u know me n britt got good guys they take care of us n luv us so much that everyone can tell....so u girls want what we got.... britt at least we doin sumen right girl....if they gotta hide n da dark to be wit em hate to see wat tey be lookin like in light..... ac n e r good guys we no it ...... o next time put ya names on here dont be scared......
silly

Paris, KY

#75 Dec 24, 2010
becky lovett wrote:
if u girls really think u doin sumen well ur far from it.... im not playin these games its so old u try ur best to break people up cause ur so unhappy but u know me n britt got good guys they take care of us n luv us so much that everyone can tell....so u girls want what we got.... britt at least we doin sumen right girl....if they gotta hide n da dark to be wit em hate to see wat tey be lookin like in light..... ac n e r good guys we no it ...... o next time put ya names on here dont be scared......
sugar..it wont b long until all da sh$t going ta come out
becky lovett

Williamson, WV

#76 Dec 24, 2010
well i see ya didnt put ya name on here did ya.... i know what i got so i aint worried.... i got the ring n da baby n my belly so if he does do it ... o well he come home to me take care of me n sleep in my bed.... so that wat it is....c*nt a$$ b@tches....get over it.....
hi people

Belfry, KY

#77 Dec 30, 2010
bumped up
OmG

Delbarton, WV

#78 Feb 23, 2011
It doesn't even matter.. If he wants to date 394,324,688 women while he's married.. Whose business is it?? HIS, let his business be HIS own.
geez

Whitman, WV

#79 Feb 25, 2011
Becky hun, just follow his ass one day. You well find out a lot. You know you don't want to be with him, and you know what type of guy he is leave why your head you might have the ring but it don't stop people from laughing. I'm not trying to be mean but tell you the truth it might hurt and make you mad but he is no good for you and you now it, your better then that and to good for him.
so true

Charleston, WV

#80 Feb 26, 2011
just follow him like they said the ring dont mean nothing ok he loves u as you say oj hes with you as you say i mean he tricks so much he sleeps around on you so much but i guess as long as he feeds you the drugs it dont matter get it together cause when hes gone and comes home your kissing someone elses pussy
o please

Prestonsburg, KY

#81 Feb 27, 2011
yall still on this.... get over it its beck n ac life worry bout ur own, dont put ur nose in theres they together noone knows what goes on for real. if you dont actully have pictures or any proof then its hear say gossip, and i know he loves her and she loves them i seen them every day and they are happy. stick in there guys dont listen to the bs...
sick

Prestonsburg, KY

#82 Feb 28, 2011
whoever is on here putting this crap has no life, you must want him yourself to be on here trying to start trouble with them they are happy and people cant stand it and i know becky she dont do drugs she is a good girl she stays in the house and takes care of his and her kids you need to get a life and leave her alone. if he does or did go out on her o well its none of your concern its hers so stop gettin on here sayin stuff, there not gonna seperate so get over it he must love her shes the first girl ive seen him with he married so that says something.
wondering

Inez, KY

#83 Jun 24, 2011
did ac n becky move away or something i havent seen them and i know they dont live up vstreet any more, just wondering if they are still around here
a girl

Inez, KY

#84 Feb 4, 2012
im fu@cking him while he married to mthat stupid bitZ^ch
canisay

Pikeville, KY

#85 Feb 4, 2012
CRACKHEAD...bottom line hes a crackhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council Meeting 50 min Voter 1
Mingo County Sheriff candidates in the coming e... 2 hr Voter 23
What 9 hr Wolf 9
How much money TeamTruman giving to Thomas Tayl... 11 hr Sam 9
Field's Tattoo's Tattoo & Piercing 18 hr pimp moe 1
team hootie Wed RongregoryTeam 11
searching Larry Dale Kirk Wed Sarah 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages