Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

do you think a woman should call herself a mother? If she leaves her children for a man??
amother

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

no, my children have and will come before any men, even their father can tell you that, and they always come before me with him, they are our world.i just wish all parents were like that.
hey

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

is this same jacka$$ that is on the other forum bashing about blacks and whites. This is not to u (another).
I think that if a woman does that then yes she probably wasn't thinking to much of the child.
So no she wouldn't be a mother but there is always room for improvement and try to make things right.
1 post removed
wondering

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

To..HEY..no..I'm not that person, I'm just someone wanting to know. What other females and males think about this Question of mine..thankyou for your post..This is the first time I've been on here.
exmother

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

I think mothers who leave their kids for men are smart and know what they need in life.
hydrogen20

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

This is crazy topic---but if any of you women got a 10-12 year old daughter you want to desert,I have a very good friend that,s looking to adopt.
wondering

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

exmother wrote:
I think mothers who leave their kids for men are smart and know what they need in life.
Are you for real, dont have sex if you dont want kids..they didnt ask to be brought into this world for their mothers to leave them..
hmmm

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

hydrogen20 wrote:
This is crazy topic---but if any of you women got a 10-12 year old daughter you want to desert,I have a very good friend that,s looking to adopt.
I find this creepy..
Sarah

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Leave you children for a man? That's disgusting.
just me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Any parent, man or woman that leaves a child to be with someone else is about as low as you can get. How does anyone put their needs,or wants more like it, above their children? And how does a woman want to see anyone more than a life she carried for 9 months? If you don't have what it takes to put your children 1st, don't lay down and make them.
what

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real, dont have sex if you dont want kids..they didnt ask to be brought into this world for their mothers to leave them..
You think they're SMART?? are you f*ckin serious? Bitch if i knew who you are id beat your dumb ass and smack some sense into your head! IF A WOMAN LEAVES HER KIDS FOR A MAN, THEN SHE AINT NO WOMAN & SHE DAMN SURE AINT NO MOTHER! You gotta be the stupidest bitch ever to comment on topix.
fudge

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
You think they're SMART?? are you f*ckin serious? Bitch if i knew who you are id beat your dumb ass and smack some sense into your head! IF A WOMAN LEAVES HER KIDS FOR A MAN, THEN SHE AINT NO WOMAN & SHE DAMN SURE AINT NO MOTHER! You gotta be the stupidest bitch ever to comment on topix.
I think you quoted the wrong person.
2 posts removed
Sana

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
do you think a woman should call herself a mother? If she leaves her children for a man??
No I don't think they deserve that tittle cause my son's baby mama left my grandson here with my son and myself cause she was on drugs and more intrested in her boyfriend a we have had him for a whole year and now she wants to just walk back in his life
Sana

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
Any parent, man or woman that leaves a child to be with someone else is about as low as you can get. How does anyone put their needs,or wants more like it, above their children? And how does a woman want to see anyone more than a life she carried for 9 months? If you don't have what it takes to put your children 1st, don't lay down and make them.
Ur right I agree with what u are say
Anonymous

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

You know peoples are so blind that they see life for what they want not for what it really is. Anyone who leaves there child at home to go fu_ck should go to jail. Period dot. They need to be tied to a chair and everyone take turns fu-ken em then threw in the basement and fed raw meat and 40's and renamed vomit then let go and dared to do it again. You sick fu-k I wish What would slap slap slap you right now. You know what fu-k topics! To many dumb sick fu-ken people for me. God bless them baby's Please
1 post removed
kris

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
Any woman (or man) who leaves their own children should just load a gun and blow their own brains out because only a terribly messed up and narcissistic jerk would ditch their own kids.
Common in Asian Culture

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Man and Woman can involve in giving birth but to be a parent/Father/Mother, U need to perform that job. U cannot do parenting via Remote/VPN. But woman who do that they always find a way to justify their reason and blame on husband.

My ex wife leave my 6 yr old daughter to be with her old boy friend. I am raising my daughter by myself. She see my daughter 2 weeks in a year(No Child support).In Indian culture it is very difficult for woman to be with a New man with baggage, specially when you have to deal with New man's family/friend and people look down to a woman who leave her kid. So for a woman to Re-Start happy life again then U've to be Selfish and put yourself 1st and live happily ever after.
The problem is every Sh##t stinks means every man is bad. When the new car smell goes away and U've to pay for bus pass, bills. Love feel betrayed and start looking for holes.
mannysat

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

i am one of those men that was left with two girls to take care of the girls are 14 and 13 years old, the mother got out of there live one year ago she is with another man and we be-leave she was with him for at least 2 years before she was out of our life. she calls the girl once every two months and the girls do not want to speak to her, she say to them i am your mother.....what mother, she is only a baby maker and she should be but in a hospital to get her brain checked...it is not right that people destroy Innocent children live, what is this world coming to.
confused

Grande Prairie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

my wife and i are getting a divorce. we have 4 children, ages from 10 to 17, my daughter the youngest. she is leaving to be with a man she only has chatted with on the internet. he lives in another country. i am good with the divorce, but how can a woman just leave her children to be with someone in another country.
tomgam

Waterville, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

My wife left me and 3 kids 5 months ago for a man. Since then she has come back 12 times. As of right now. Its Just me and our son left in the family. The last time she was back was this past month stayed for 3 weeks promised my son so much and on mothers day left again. My son is 10 so devastating to him. He told me he doesn't want to live anymore :( would this be considered abuse to him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr George 53,689
Cheating Husbands 6 hr Pilot 13
Ex-judge set to report to prison 6 hr Just saying 3
Victoria Trent 8 hr Lol 8
Dr Ali 10 hr Abused 2
women at vincent st (Sep '12) 11 hr Seriously 27
What's a good bar 11 hr Need to party 1
So what is Paul David Howard in jail for now Jul 23 Evan 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs