Still have feelings for an ex after ...

Still have feelings for an ex after divorce ..missing them years later

Posted in the Williamson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Missing Him

Logan, WV

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Both have moved on, but feelings remain. The chemistry we had was crazy...we loved each other, it just didn't work. Anybody been there?
mee to

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2011
did you divorce him or did he divorce you...and the truth i miss my ex.but i also hate her to.she was a cheater.
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2011
mee to wrote:
did you divorce him or did he divorce you...and the truth i miss my ex.but i also hate her to.she was a cheater.
Are you a preacher?
friend

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2011
Missing Him wrote:
Both have moved on, but feelings remain. The chemistry we had was crazy...we loved each other, it just didn't work. Anybody been there?
There is not one person on the earth that has not felt that way.But,there are only a handful of people who will admit it.The shame of all of it is that most people get divorced now because it is an easy,acceptable and encouraged answer to all their problems.Though it is an answer,I truly believe if 95% of other people would mind their own business and stay out of the advice and cheering game,a lot of married couples would work out their differences and problems to lead a stronger life together.Just my opinion!
mee to

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2011
friend wrote:
<quoted text>There is not one person on the earth that has not felt that way.But,there are only a handful of people who will admit it.The shame of all of it is that most people get divorced now because it is an easy,acceptable and encouraged answer to all their problems.Though it is an answer,I truly believe if 95% of other people would mind their own business and stay out of the advice and cheering game,a lot of married couples would work out their differences and problems to lead a stronger life together.Just my opinion!
i say you hit the nail on the head...my wife divorced me over lies told on me that wasnt true.
friend

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2011
mee to wrote:
<quoted text>i say you hit the nail on the head...my wife divorced me over lies told on me that wasnt true.
Not to get on a preaching fit for everyone,but"covet thy neighbor"is the one verse to sum up about all marital problems.Because the truth is that everyone is guilty of something in their married life.Whether it be a large or small mistake is none the difference,people are jealous by nature and are usually not happy until they have accomplished in destroying what threatens them!I have more respect for people that work through cheating,beating and addiction than I will ever have for a minister and their spouse!People who have had problems do not have to pretend to be perfect and there is a lot less pressure on their marriage after they get back to the secure feeling of their lives!
agree

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2011
if people would stick to their own business and quit getting caught up in the moment then relationships would have a chance. but now days it feels like your fighting a battle with cheaters, liars, and drugs.. real relationships are so hard to come by
Hydrogen20

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2011
Well well,what we have here is (lust) prue in it,s natural form.If you miss the sob get over it.Go on with your life.Men are like busses if you miss one,just wait around their will be another one coming through real soon.& In the words of a famous writer(MINNIE PEARL)THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER ONE MAN IS TO GET UP UNDER ANOTHER ONE!
mee to

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2011
Hydrogen20 wrote:
Well well,what we have here is (lust) prue in it,s natural form.If you miss the sob get over it.Go on with your life.Men are like busses if you miss one,just wait around their will be another one coming through real soon.& In the words of a famous writer(MINNIE PEARL)THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER ONE MAN IS TO GET UP UNDER ANOTHER ONE!
well all i can say to you is catch the bus.and i wouldnt want to be under you and catch something.
love

Logan, WV

#10 Feb 2, 2011
I miss my ex husband so much but he left me cause he thought the grass was greener on the other side. I didnt do anything wrong but i guess he wanted something more. He hurt me in the worst way but I will always lovehim but i will never tell him that. We have no kids together but he did help raised mine and they loved him as their dad. He not only hurt me but them too. He has asked me back i can't cause i dont want to go through it again with him. I never thought he would hurt me cause we were married for a good while. I will never stop loving him in my heart.
me too

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2011
boo hoo , boo hoo...get over it and move on.PATHETIC!
1 post removed
mee to

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2011
me too wrote:
boo hoo , boo hoo...get over it and move on.PATHETIC!
bet you havent moved on..and you cry every day wishing he was yours.
Poor Memory

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2011
Love,

It's been six months apart for me, divorce final one month. We were together 24 years. She strayed years ago and I forgave her, but not this last time. Yeah, it's hard, but there's always tomorrow. Day by day.
liars

Logan, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2011
liars...the world's full of em & the ones on here can EASILY hide behind a screen and tell all of the fantasy island b.s they so choose. Anyone at all who IS anyone at all don't take any stock in anything put on this site...especially in this area. People are out there who KNOW the truth!! God knows & that IS all that matters. Pisses ya off don't it?:) You can lie to everyone & yourself but not Him. Have a nice day.

“whats ya wanna debate discuss ”

Since: Oct 11

Pineville, WV

#16 Dec 20, 2011
i always love crystal d w
easy

Elkview, WV

#17 Dec 20, 2011
The worst thing is knowing she's sleeping with the guy she left me for every night. It's hell living with the regret of not trying to convince her to stay. I will always love her.
MBHO

Lake Elsinore, CA

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Its been 20 years and I love my ex husband more today than back then. I didnt realize back then how much he really loved me and what a warm loving kind and caring man he was. It was my fault in our divorce. God I miss him. The pain didnt really hit me until the last couple of years.
The pain (my broken heart) will go with me when its my turn to go.
gee wiz

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2012
People, GET OVER IT!! The past is the past and that's all it will be. If you miss him so badly, take him back and quit getting on here whining about how much you miss him. If you truely LOVE him and miss him that much, you would jump at the opportunity to be with him. There is a reason that you aren't together anymore. I get so tired of seeing all these people on here talking about how they miss their ex and how the ex has moved on, but you still want to be with them. Don't try to be a homewrecker. IT'S PATHETIC. Most ex's are crap anyway. At least I know mine are. I don't regret not being with ANY of them. I couldn't be happier with my husband and the way my life is now. MOVE ON with your life.
brown sugar

Rupert, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Not to get on a preaching fit for everyone,but"covet thy neighbor"is the one verse to sum up about all marital problems.Because the truth is that everyone is guilty of something in their married life.Whether it be a large or small mistake is none the difference,people are jealous by nature and are usually not happy until they have accomplished in destroying what threatens them!I have more respect for people that work through cheating,beating and addiction than I will ever have for a minister and their spouse!People who have had problems do not have to pretend to be perfect and there is a lot less pressure on their marriage after they get back to the secure feeling of their lives!
Are you married now?
u got problems brah

Red Jacket, WV

#21 Apr 4, 2012
sounds like your real problem is that you are unhappy with yourself. if you are unhappy in your own life then no other person is gonna make you happy. the relationships you have had since your ex have all failed and now you have went back to the ex thinking oh i have good memories of this one i must really love him/her BLAH,BLAH, BLAH.listen get comfortable in your own skin. exercise, read a book, go to church. hiking, sewing, crafting , woodworking. once you can stand to be with yourself, tghen others might be able to stand being around you. most of the time we look to blame others when the fault is ours..but how can that be when we are so perfect and never do anything wrong????most peoples sense of entitlment/im perfect is quite scary. dont be that guy/gal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Too WPD 6 hr Ruler 21
Women please stop falling for his lies! Thu Fell for it 11
Some people need to let go and move on Thu Secret 16
Paula wagner selling drugs Thu Tesa 1
Tara Jun 21 Bill 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Mike Bucci Jun 19 No em both 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages