Are aliens and demons the same thing

Are aliens and demons the same thing

Posted in the Williamson Forum

demon

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 31, 2012
There are a lot of so called UFO and aliens around this area some say they are seeing lights others saying they have seen little creatures what are they seeing. I will tell you much just in the passed 2 week there has been at lest 10 people that said they have seen the light, That were there and then gone. are these demons or aliens
Uhhh

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Aliens and demons are two completely different beings... a demon is an evil spirit. An alien is a creature from elsewhere in the universe.

A UFO is an "unidentified flying object", which doesn't necessarily mean it's an alien ship, it's just not something that can be readily identified.
Rick

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Maybe they are? Ask them and find out.
fudge

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Perhaps what we now call aliens, were what was once called demons.
Dude

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Ask Kyle Lovern. He saw then in Nolan...LMAO! He knows all about those little green/gray men.
lost

Logan, WV

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Read the creatures in the woods post and what it says about the frogs
PARRES

Logan, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2012
LOST I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU
funny

Cosby, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2012
PARRES wrote:
LOST I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU
Well talk ....Dammit man!!!
PARRES

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 16, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Well talk ....Dammit man!!!
Are you lost if so I would like to meet
funny

Cosby, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
PARRES wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lost if so I would like to meet
Lost?????? I'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other so what's that tell ya????So can you find me??? I can't find you...
Hillbilly

Scott Depot, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Ok that alien resistance sight is pretty cool. If they did come here, why would they wanna rule us? Would they cook and try to eat us like we do cattle and pigs today? Is Hell really just a vision of their oven? They looked like frogs? But Guns wasn't around when Jesus was born either. But what if you shoot one's arm off? Would it regenerate like some salamanders do here on earth? What if you sided with them? Would you go to Hell? Or would you stay our of their kitchen? F it, I'm getting the butter out and cooking me some frog legs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 min Matt Kelly 4,219
Jerry Vickers (Oct '16) 3 hr Shayla 8
whos the snitches 3 hr Shayla 24
does anyone know Katrina Young (Feb '12) 4 hr like your any better 7
John hall dui Wed future 10
Commission moves forward with opioid suit Tue Agree 2
delbarton Mon mksc 1

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance