What are the most ridiculous posts ev...

What are the most ridiculous posts ever posted on topix?

Posted in the Williamson Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Just curious, were making a song about topix and wanted some input for the video.
1 post removed
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Just put me in it, I'd be honored.
Bingo Boy

Dover, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2012
I agree with Rick,he covers it all Funny,vulgar threatening,...He don't pull punches just says what he thinks.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2012
One should really take the time to do a bit of "traveling" around on topix to really get a feel for the weird. For example, I just got back from a topic over in London, England titled 'Objects stuck up arse'. There were also others like 'Have you ever been caught wanking by a stranger' and 'licking sh*t'. It just goes to show that there isn't a shortage of ridiculousness (subject to personal opinion) on topix. There's plenty of subject material out there and I think the more research you do, the better the song may turn out. Good luck!

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2012
were filming right now, and this discussion will be in the video, so post now if you wanna be seen

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Spam? its not, we are really doin it..

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2012
You will see the video in few days... I will post the link
this town blows

Lansing, MI

#9 Dec 2, 2012
the most ridiculous posts are those from the parents in this shlthole town that spend time in church to make sure they are seen, cheat the govt of food stamps and SSI checks, cheat on their spouses with other married below the belt freaks, and then try to tell us how to live a pure and good life. The parents in this town are hypocrits and we are putting some notel motel videos on youtube very very soon. Be prepared for embarrassment and for some of you to try and explain your way of these.
Rick Loves Raymond

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Rick wrote:
Just put me in it, I'd be honored.
When your check is gone, you won't be able to afford internet .... that the tax payers pay for now, tatter tot!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2012
as promised
topix post anthem
Lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Love it that was hillarious and so true

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2012
haha, i loved it.!

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Thanks feel free to share it on Facebook, or anywhere else. Im taking suggestions for new songs, post suggestions in the comment section of the topix video on youtube.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
I did share it on facebook, lol..good job, cant wait to see some more.!:)
nice

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
The song is kind of funny. I love the visual humor, but I think it would have been funnier if the song weren't so biased. Very talented, though. Looking forward to more.
lol

Logan, WV

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Funny
Anonymous

Lansing, WV

#18 Dec 7, 2012
tittytwister wrote:
Just curious, were making a song about topix and wanted some input for the video.
How stupid. YOUR STUPID... lol

Location hidden

#19 Dec 7, 2012
My first hate comment. That took longer than I expected. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council memeber brown 44 min Billy 7
Drug Epidemic in Williamson 5 hr 119 Truth Serum 30
PTI drivers 5 hr april 3
Timmy Dean 21 hr Drew 1
Justin marcum Sun Mingo citizen 22
News Pair took 15 iPhones from store, police say Sun Ryan J Moss - Mor... 4
bumming money Sun larry 27

Williamson Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages