Uptown Girls Logan
Seriously

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 22, 2012
What if you knew your man was going there?
Well

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 22, 2012
I'm a man, but I really don't see the big deal.

If you don't trust him enough not to cheat on you then the relationship is all ready screwed up if you ask me.

Nothing wrong with some guys going to the strip club.
hmmmmmm

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Seriously wrote:
What if you knew your man was going there?
here's a lil something to think about why don't you go with him.alot of couples do that so you can see first hand..and alot of men get very turned on by the fact that the woman would go with him you would be suprised to see how man couples that come in to strip bars! don't be a prude!!
awife

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 22, 2012
where is this place located at in logan? My husband has never been to one before and my oldest son turns 21 soon, it would be fun for them to go, can an 18 year old guy get in too, lol, dont want to leave him out.
My Opinion

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2012
My Opinion is (& you don't have to like it, that's why it's called an opinion) is that it is disrespectful for a man to go to a strip club to look at other women when he is in a committed relationship. & is even more disrespectful to ask his partner to join him. I trust my fiance very much & know he would never cheat on me but I feel it's disrespectful to me as his partner. But if other women don't see it as disrepect then that's them.
Ridge Runner

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Jan 24, 2012
awife wrote:
where is this place located at in logan? My husband has never been to one before and my oldest son turns 21 soon, it would be fun for them to go, can an 18 year old guy get in too, lol, dont want to leave him out.
If a young man wants to go to a strip club, I'm sure they'll find their way without Mother's encouragement. This is one of the more odd comments I've seen on TOPIX.

I've tried to imagine taking my sons to a strip club and I could not. Maybe I'm more of a Puritan than I thought.
well i would take

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2012
i would take my son to s strip club as long as he was over 18 and there would be no dranking . i mite be a oldie but this is how i see it just any one cant get to thos stripers and i dont see a thing wroung with a male over 18 seeing it for beleve me he is going to anyways at lest he wount be a dummy when he see's one he's going to bed with and she wont be laffing at him . now back the the dranking part . I cant see how anyone could take there kids to a bar or give um anything to drank or drugs . if the kids was rased up right thay wasnt gave that stuff and how could thay tell there kids that all this is wroung and its bad for um and turn aroung and let um have it than thay wonder what happen to there kids . one thang for sure ill not be in a bar or give my kids anything that we told um wasnt good for um
Atv rider

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Feb 7, 2012
Lol take your son hell remember it for the rest of his life I've bin in strip clubs and bar fights with my dad.... Good times good times
yuck

Daniels, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2012
u guys r gross... seriously.
soontobebride

Folsom, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2012
where is uptown girls now need phone and address if someone could help it would be great.
info

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2012
does kiki still work there
old men wanted at uptown

Dixie, WV

#12 Oct 15, 2012
that's all that goes there cant get it up no more so they leav they woman at home hopeing that they can get a blow j** cause the wife or grilfiend doesn't hafe strong enougn jaws to try for hours anymore
Yep

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 15, 2012
info wrote:
does kiki still work there
yea dats my gurl....
DYMAYY

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2012
maybe you can get a ride with paul howard to the strip club. when he wrecks and kills a dozen he can run from the scene

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Food at Track End 6 hr Facts 14
News Goodwill store in Williamson to close by end of... 14 hr John from Matewan 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr what? 4,307
Kendra Wed ceecee 1
John hall dui (Apr '17) Wed Meme 21
Richard Wright (Mar '17) Tue Goodman Manor res... 64
Brooke Dec 12 D Martin 11

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages