First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pee on them more

Lenore, WV

#61 Jan 28, 2012
Desecrating Dead Bodies wrote:
The trouble is that you're not thinking and is probably why my replies annoy you.
No it is not that.. It is that you would rather let gays marry, kill a baby, and hug a tree that to lift a finger for this country.

the reason our boys are fighting is to give you the freedom to be what you are.... so you need to thank them for the right that you have to be dumb and anti-american

please get out of our country
ill give my name NANETTA

Williamson, WV

#62 Jan 29, 2012
look i've been reading this and i have to say i do see point on both sides but come on they just peed on them but isn't letting them put a monument at ground zero like pooping on us come on now i've talked to some of the people over there on line and they really do hate us they say our daughters are hardly good enough for them to have sex with i have been told i should feel lucky that they even said hi to me they speak of our children like infestations that must be dealt with i don't know what happened but i am a mom and i am AN AMERICAN and i stand behind our armed forces good or bad they are getting the job done and if they have a laps in judgment every now and then well for all the nights they go with out sleep ,for the missed births of all the children they have never seen for the little leauge games that are missed and all the dance recitels and all the nights they cant just reach over and kiss there wifes or husbands and tell them every things gonna be ok hun and for all the skinned knees and boo boos not being kissed by them i say heck boys your due for a few mistakes and i think your times been served your record is clean and thank you so much for all you do to keep me safe .so yall forgive me if i turn my head this time ok and try to remember they are MEN AND WOMEN NOT ROBOTS .
pee on them more

Lenore, WV

#63 Jan 29, 2012
ill give my name NANETTA wrote:
look i've been reading this and i have to say i do see point on both sides but come on they just peed on them but isn't letting them put a monument at ground zero like pooping on us come on now i've talked to some of the people over there on line and they really do hate us they say our daughters are hardly good enough for them to have sex with i have been told i should feel lucky that they even said hi to me they speak of our children like infestations that must be dealt with i don't know what happened but i am a mom and i am AN AMERICAN and i stand behind our armed forces good or bad they are getting the job done and if they have a laps in judgment every now and then well for all the nights they go with out sleep ,for the missed births of all the children they have never seen for the little leauge games that are missed and all the dance recitels and all the nights they cant just reach over and kiss there wifes or husbands and tell them every things gonna be ok hun and for all the skinned knees and boo boos not being kissed by them i say heck boys your due for a few mistakes and i think your times been served your record is clean and thank you so much for all you do to keep me safe .so yall forgive me if i turn my head this time ok and try to remember they are MEN AND WOMEN NOT ROBOTS .
Thank you
Desecrating Dead Bodies

Inez, KY

#64 Jan 29, 2012
pee on them more wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not that.. It is that you would rather let gays marry, kill a baby, and hug a tree that to lift a finger for this country.
the reason our boys are fighting is to give you the freedom to be what you are.... so you need to thank them for the right that you have to be dumb and anti-american
please get out of our country
We're not talking about gay marriage or abortion but whether it was right or wrong for the Marines to piss on dead bodies. And no matter what sort of twisted logic, if any, you're using, pissing on dead bodies was not the right thing to do.

I'm not advocating hanging these guys, but as an ex-Air Force officer who spent a year in Vietnam, I know the importance of military discipline and this little group needs to be punished. Its necessary for soldiers to maintain discipline or else you could end up with an extremely serious misdeeds. Did you ever hear of a place in Vietnam called My Lai?

Since the Marines themselves are investigating this because they know it was wrong, are you thinking that they don't support their own troops and are anti-American? Of course you don't. That would make you sound foolish. Well, I also think it was wrong but it doesn't make me anti-American or anti-military either.

pee on them more

Lenore, WV

#65 Jan 29, 2012
Desecrating Dead Bodies wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not talking about gay marriage or abortion but whether it was right or wrong for the Marines to piss on dead bodies. And no matter what sort of twisted logic, if any, you're using, pissing on dead bodies was not the right thing to do.
I'm not advocating hanging these guys, but as an ex-Air Force officer who spent a year in Vietnam, I know the importance of military discipline and this little group needs to be punished. Its necessary for soldiers to maintain discipline or else you could end up with an extremely serious misdeeds. Did you ever hear of a place in Vietnam called My Lai?
Since the Marines themselves are investigating this because they know it was wrong, are you thinking that they don't support their own troops and are anti-American? Of course you don't. That would make you sound foolish. Well, I also think it was wrong but it doesn't make me anti-American or anti-military either.

I find it hard to believe that you are ex-af. If you were thank you for your service. The statement about baby killing was to poke fun at you being a liberal. Most people with your views are liberal.

I have been over there. I have seen what they are capable of. One of our boys was taken over there. They cut his balls out and made him eat them. So maybe we the USA should be held at a higher level. Because we are better than them. I think we should pull all of our troops out and just nuke the whole place over there.. every one over wants you dead.. they hate you if they had the chance they would bomb us

Wait a minute they already 911 .... killing 1000s .... So we peed on a few .... big deal..... we are so worried about making them mad...... when 911 they all through a big party.......we have forgotten......
Ridge Runner

Inez, KY

#66 Feb 1, 2012
Why its is hard for you to believe I'm a veteran? Thoussands of meen and woemen have served in our military and most of them without incident. I'm just one.

And never in these posts have I said that the Taliban or al Queda have not been responsibility for horrible atrocities for they have. But, that's not an excuse for our servicemen to ignore the rules and behave inhumanely.

And there are people who believe like you that the USA should nuke the place but I'm very glad that cooler heads than yours are in charge instead of flying off at the handle.
Ridge Runner

Belfry, KY

#67 Sep 24, 2012
Following investions by both the Navy and the Marines, two of the Marines involved in this incident are being scheduled for a court martial.
percevial

Stanton, KY

#68 Sep 24, 2012
Ridge Runner wrote:
Why its is hard for you to believe I'm a veteran? Thoussands of meen and woemen have served in our military and most of them without incident. I'm just one.
And never in these posts have I said that the Taliban or al Queda have not been responsibility for horrible atrocities for they have. But, that's not an excuse for our servicemen to ignore the rules and behave inhumanely.
And there are people who believe like you that the USA should nuke the place but I'm very glad that cooler heads than yours are in charge instead of flying off at the handle.
Tom Varney(a.K.A.Ridge Runner) has never ser 1 day of his sorry life in the service of his country, only his own vices & perverted desires. He could have never made it as a serviceman, the U. C. M. J. would have busted him where civilian laws appearantly don't apply to the high & mighty Tom Varney. For example, Ridge Runner (Tom) has had one of the few entire threads about him removed as the TRUTH about his illegal activities were being exposed & names of the politicaly power of Mingo co. were being named & evidence of Tom Varneys ongoing criminal activities, with previously disclosed & undisclosed legal evidence. As soon as Tom Ward, Tom Varney's namesake & Nephew,was openly named & legal evidence cited the thread disappered. To the poor woman who was so concerned about her mother being swindeled by Tom Varney, I can only hope you read the whole long thread of TRUTH befory it was deleted. This thread is not about Tom Varney/Tom Ward, but if comes to the attention oy "the Power", it too will likely be deleated as THE TRUTH is poision to criminally corrupt politicaly influential people.
Ridge Runner

Belfry, KY

#69 Sep 25, 2012
Percevial: Sounds like your obsession with Tom Varney continues. Why don't you invite him for an intimate dinner where he can give you some undivided attention? In the meantime, try to focus what mind you have left on the subject of this thread. I doubt people care one way or another about Ridge Runner's identity.
Marine Pleads Guilty

Prestonsburg, KY

#70 Dec 21, 2012
One of the Marines involved in this incident has plead guilty. The punishment is appropriate but not overly severe. He will lose rank and pay a fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothing wrong with courthouse renovation 5 hr number 3893 7
Water turned off at old Persinger buildings 18 hr Justiceforallnky 3
sheila brown (Aug '10) 20 hr Bowden 6
rosy diamond is prego?? (Dec '11) 20 hr lovebug 13
Mike Maynard Fri Anywaydotdotdot 6
Charlotte Prater Fri Bam 1 2
shittty cops Fri Bam 1 37
More from around the web

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE