Anonymous

Man, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2010
what do you think about the people who work at mikes tires?
why start

Elkview, WV

#2 Jun 9, 2010
why start a second post? You should be talking to your old man, not starting crap on here. It looks bad on you, him, and mikes tire. shame shame
Anonymous

Man, WV

#3 Jun 9, 2010
why start wrote:
why start a second post? You should be talking to your old man, not starting crap on here. It looks bad on you, him, and mikes tire. shame shame
first of all he told me too write this one.
Anonymous

Man, WV

#4 Jun 9, 2010
my husband wants to know who you are. he said if you know him why not post it.
why start

Elkview, WV

#5 Jun 9, 2010
I do not know you,or him. My name is not relevant but you make this buss. look bad
Anonymous

Man, WV

#6 Jun 9, 2010
why start wrote:
I do not know you,or him. My name is not relevant but you make this buss. look bad
no the people at this business makes it look bad. if the boss would get rid of half of the people maybe he would make some money. if you don't know him or me then why bother writing anything on here. are you bored and just want to make a fuss with people??????? get a life....
for get it

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Bunch of pill heads
why start

Elkview, WV

#8 Jun 9, 2010
becky hall wrote:
<quoted text>
no the people at this business makes it look bad. if the boss would get rid of half of the people maybe he would make some money. if you don't know him or me then why bother writing anything on here. are you bored and just want to make a fuss with people??????? get a life....
Lady this is my third post, you have made 12.so if i am bored what are you?It seems you are the one fussing, and i do have a life.
Anonymous

Man, WV

#9 Jun 9, 2010
why start wrote:
<quoted text>Lady this is my third post, you have made 12.so if i am bored what are you?It seems you are the one fussing, and i do have a life.
yes i have made more post then you this is my concern not yours. if you have a life then stay out of mine. the stuff i post on here is pertaining to my life so if you are not one of the people trying to ruin my life then quit posting s*** back to me. obviously if this doesn't have anything to do with you why would you post anything anyways.
why start

Elkview, WV

#10 Jun 9, 2010
becky hall wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i have made more post then you this is my concern not yours. if you have a life then stay out of mine. the stuff i post on here is pertaining to my life so if you are not one of the people trying to ruin my life then quit posting s*** back to me. obviously if this doesn't have anything to do with you why would you post anything anyways.
because this is a PUBLIC forum. when you started two threads you made them public. this is my last post and i wish you well, good luck.
Go PC

Logan, WV

#11 Jun 26, 2010
I have no idea who any of you are, but I buy all my tires at Mike's and have always been treated with respect from everyone that works there.
opinion

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2010
Mike's does have the best prices, however I have stopped going there because of his employees. I know for a fact that most of them are on pills, because a friend of mine was married to a former employee. Also, once when my husband went in to buy tires and as inquiring about a price, he was told (by an employee, not Mike) that it depended on if he intended to pay with pills or cash. After that, we stopped going there. If someone is high, you can't really trust that they're going to do sufficient work on your vehicle. Why risk your life to save a few bucks.
geezzz

Logan, WV

#13 Jun 28, 2010
who aint on pills around here lol to bad they dont piss test the doctors, lawyers and teachers its a freakin joke
CURIOUS

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2010
whos got the biggest dick at mike's tires?
ahahha

Elkview, WV

#15 May 7, 2011
alll the brothers at the shop know who the winner is and he doesnt work at the shop so that should tell yah something lol
99 outta 100

Chesterfield, MO

#16 May 7, 2011
geezzz wrote:
who aint on pills around here lol to bad they dont piss test the doctors, lawyers and teachers its a freakin joke
LMFAOOO couldnt said that better my self you take 100 people and 99 of thos well have drugs of some kind in um . so what does that have to do with anything your driveing on the roads with um ever day u get out
poor owner

United States

#17 May 8, 2011
This mikes tires will never have anything. The owner (mike) has to many women to take care of, not counting kids. He's so far behind he'll never get ahead. You cant live two or three lifes and the women with him must be stupid. I used to be a friend of his but not any more he hang with the wrong people and trash for women.
Dawg

Charleston, WV

#18 May 24, 2011
Just Wanna Tell WideGlide Hi... Call Me.. Btch =)
Haha

United States

#19 May 24, 2011
I will never take another vehicle to them. In the process of fixing whatever is broken, they "find" more and more stuff "wrong" so they can get more money out of you. Half the crap they fixed on my ride wasn't messed up when I took it in. They aren't above screwing something up just so they can fix it and get the money for it. And they've got some of the shoddiest work I've ever seen. If you're going to get paid for something, do it right. Not half-a$$ed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans have 4 convicted criminals running ... 47 min California Dreamen 13
Seperation of church and state 1 hr truth 31
Who is city council members? 6 hr Smh 13
Kyle Lovern 8 hr Just saying 2
jerry fields (Aug '15) 11 hr Fields 7
Still have feelings for an ex after divorce ..... (Feb '11) Wed An Old Fool 52
FBI Back at the courthouse over school Wed just saying too 17

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance