Justathought

Prestonsburg, KY

#138 Dec 5, 2012
West End Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more. The people on Facebook are just as bad. You have people posting statuses about how close that they were, but NEVER in all my running around with Kara have I ever known her to associate herself with certain people.Yes she had a alot of friends but you have people coming out of the wood work on the internet claiming BFF. Its disgusting how desperate people are for attention. The prayer statuses are cool, and there is some from childhood and school that's cool to. She made a huge impact on the younger generation as well(photography)and that was so inspiring. BUT you have people acting like they were BFF. So many people want attention it is sickening. Heck one dumb chick went and got a tattoo and I never even saw the two hang out, EVER. I grew up with Kara ( hung out occasionally on weekends)and my heart is breaking but I am also sickened by the nosy people on here and Facebook. Can we all please just pray for everyone involved, and pray for all the idiots posting ridiculous stuff all over the internet not just this site. RIP my friend I will never forget all the childhood memories that we made in West End love you..........
I understand what you mean by some ppl writing things to get attention.. but I for one have not wrote on her FB page, but have thought several times about it. I didn't know her that well. I had saw her out a few times and she had done my daugheters pictures, but that does not mean it didn't have an impact on me. I got a call sunday night and I am normally a person that goes to bed at 8 or 9 every night. I stayed up until 2 thinking of kara and her poor lil' daughter. Don't judge how people feel. Maybe half of them was not close with her, but what little time I known her it hurt me for her, for her family and especially for her poor daughter.
soo sad

Nellis, WV

#139 Dec 5, 2012
Justathought wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you mean by some ppl writing things to get attention.. but I for one have not wrote on her FB page, but have thought several times about it. I didn't know her that well. I had saw her out a few times and she had done my daugheters pictures, but that does not mean it didn't have an impact on me. I got a call sunday night and I am normally a person that goes to bed at 8 or 9 every night. I stayed up until 2 thinking of kara and her poor lil' daughter. Don't judge how people feel. Maybe half of them was not close with her, but what little time I known her it hurt me for her, for her family and especially for her poor daughter.
This is soo true, I did not know Kara and barely knew her mom. I am impacted tremondously by this, I have cried and cried and can only imagine the pain her parents are in. Losing a child is one of the most painful things you can survive, speaking from experience. I can only pray the Great God of Heaven wrap is loving arms around all those affected by this horrific event!

We need to love each other, we are a community and we need to be there for each other. Who knows whom may be contemplating the same thing for their life, I only hope I can be there to help someone though this hard journey of life.
So sick

Logan, WV

#140 Dec 5, 2012
I'm so sick of hearing pray for her family. Her mom and sister always treated her so bad. Screw her fam they helped out her in the ground. Y'all don't even know. I won't be back on to defend my statements because I know what really went on in that house and the one round the curve. I hate this site but Ill never forgive you for what you done to Kara all those years ago. She has been tormented ever sence you made her kill. You know exactly what I'm talking about. But you are the only one. Just me and you B, you will answer to God for what you made her do.
1 post removed
Dan

Prestonsburg, KY

#142 Dec 5, 2012
This is a George Carlin bit, do you really need attention that bad?
Greg Carlocci wrote:
So to get around a lot of this, I decided to worship the sun. But, as I said, I don't pray to the sun. You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay? To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't f*ck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with.
For years I asked God to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog, Joe Pesci straightened that [email protected]*r out with one visit. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a simple baseball bat.
So I've been praying to Joe for about a year now. And I noticed something. I noticed that all the prayers I used to offer to God, and all the prayers I now offer to Joe Pesci, are being answered at about the same 50% rate. Half the time I get what I want, half the time I don't. Same as God, 50-50. Same as the four-leaf clover and the horseshoe, the wishing well and the rabbit's foot, same as the Mojo Man, same as the Voodoo Lady who tells you your fortune by squeezing the goat's testlcles, it's all the same: 50-50. So just pick your superstition, sit back, make a wish, and enjoy yourself.
And for those of you who look to The Bible for moral lessons and literary qualities, I might suggest a couple of other stories for you. You might want to look at the Three Little Pigs, that's a good one. Has a nice happy ending, I'm sure you'll like that. Then there's Little Red Riding Hood, although it does have that X-rated part where the Big Bad Wolf actually eats the grandmother. Which I didn't care for, by the way. And finally, I've always drawn a great deal of moral comfort from Humpty Dumpty. The part I like the best? "All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again." That's because there is no Humpty Dumpty, and there is no God. None, not one, no God, never was.
In fact, I'm gonna put it this way. If there is a God, may he strike this forum dead! See? Nothing happened. Nothing happened? Everybody's okay? All right, tell you what, I'll raise the stakes a little bit. If there is a God, may he strike me dead. See? Nothing happened, oh, wait, I've got a little cramp in my leg. And my balls now hurt. Plus, I'm blind. I'm blind, oh crap, now I'm okay again, must have been Joe Pesci, huh?
God Bless Joe Pesci.
Fuji

United States

#143 Dec 5, 2012
Greg Carlocci wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
You might want to take out the part about "sincerely trying to believe". Because that along with your rant kind of makes you look like a hypocrite. Incase you don't understand ill be more specific, when you say God requires us to do "blah blah" and make sacrifices.. But wait! He loves us too! and then say what you did it kind of makes your argument look like crap. I believe we all have a right to believe what we want so please continue however you choose but its always nice to explain things accurately and intelligently if you want to back up your beliefs... Ps.. I wouldn't say the sun is something you can see.. I mean its all blurry and hurts your eyes when you look at it and you can never see how it really looks because of how long it takes for its light to reach earth, so technically you are always seeing how it used to look
the ghost

Logan, WV

#144 Dec 5, 2012
So sick wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing pray for her family. Her mom and sister always treated her so bad. Screw her fam they helped out her in the ground. Y'all don't even know. I won't be back on to defend my statements because I know what really went on in that house and the one round the curve. I hate this site but Ill never forgive you for what you done to Kara all those years ago. She has been tormented ever sence you made her kill. You know exactly what I'm talking about. But you are the only one. Just me and you B, you will answer to God for what you made her do.
Who exactly do you mean by B ? and who do you mean by ''God''?

Explain. and what do you mean by made her kill?
WWV Hubby Sick of It

Netherlands

#145 Dec 5, 2012
WV Gossip Sows wrote:
WV Gossip Sows wrote:
Bored women, cacklin hens, old battleaxes, and gossip sows in small town america thrive on gossip and just love a story like this. I predicted a few days ago this thread would go over 100 posts by friday. With all the deleted posts, it is already over the century mark. All this gossip of trying to figure out and find the gory details, everybody trying to be part of a story, and how countless mindless bitties crawl out of the woodwork exclaiming the BS of how they knew her so well and what a tragedy it all is, this thread will fly into the hundreds before the dirt is hardened at the cemetary.
This story is small town juicy, and uneducated, poverty level women who sit home all day can't wait for juice like this. You old bags, you're motto is, "Honey, if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me!"
The hens of this area will be going over every minute detail as to the when, why, where, and how for the next 6 months. I would bet if someone got ahold of the pics the coroner took at the scene, you gossip sows would be fighting over it worse than a bunch of turkeyed up Walmart shoppers on Black Friday fighting over junky, made in china, low priced electronics! You all can't wait for the next juicy post on more of the details. Then you're pudgy little fingers will type and text away. If you think this trash forum topix is bad, can you imagine all the phone calls, texts, and FB posts about this? It is in the tens of thousands by now. Have you seen what the Twitter gossip hounds are saying? There are literally hundreds of tweets on the subject already.
So, as usual, you're all just a bunch of old hag gossip sows inserting yourselves in this story trying to sound nice and somber and sweet.
If you want to see how Topix gossip thrives in small town America and why Topix forums in bigger cities are ghost towns, take a look at this.
http://tinyurl.com/7f3b8cz
Did the article just describe you hens? Yep. Absolutely.
Now, why don't you all just stfu and just show us your tlts.
Thank you fella. You are spot on with your remarks. With regret, I can't disagree. I hope you shut the door on these busybodies in this town. My own wife has been on her cell for 2 days texting so fast I swear her fingers are smoking. Good grief, enough already!
PS You don't want to see my wife's pair of Thelma and Louise, they hang down to her belly button these days. Still fun to play with lol :>)
seriously

Parkersburg, WV

#146 Dec 5, 2012
THIS IS SO FRIGGIN PITTIFUL ALL U IDIOTS ON HERE TALKIN JUNK ABOUT SOMEBODY WHO IS DEAD...LET THE ROLES REVERSE U WOULDNT WANT IT ON HERE BOOUT UR FAMILY THESE PPL ARE PATHETIC THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT TALKIN JUNK IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH...SO SICK U NO EVERYTHING
Auntie

Louisville, KY

#147 Dec 5, 2012
Dont assume anything wrote:
I think this whole matter should be investigated instead of automatically assuming it was self inflicted. There is a party suspected of killing a few husbands that could very well have done the same to Kara.....at least that was my first thought!!!
Thankfully it is being investigated. I know exactly what you're saying.
Friend

Charleston, WV

#148 Dec 5, 2012
Dont assume anything wrote:
I think this whole matter should be investigated instead of automatically assuming it was self inflicted. There is a party suspected of killing a few husbands that could very well have done the same to Kara.....at least that was my first thought!!!
Couldn't agree more!! You're not the only one with these thoughts!!
West End Girl

Charleston, WV

#149 Dec 5, 2012
the ghost wrote:
<quoted text>West End Girl
She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
and now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am
Love that song man used to sing it all the time with Kara when we were little.
West End Girl

Charleston, WV

#150 Dec 5, 2012
Justathought wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you mean by some ppl writing things to get attention.. but I for one have not wrote on her FB page, but have thought several times about it. I didn't know her that well. I had saw her out a few times and she had done my daugheters pictures, but that does not mean it didn't have an impact on me. I got a call sunday night and I am normally a person that goes to bed at 8 or 9 every night. I stayed up until 2 thinking of kara and her poor lil' daughter. Don't judge how people feel. Maybe half of them was not close with her, but what little time I known her it hurt me for her, for her family and especially for her poor daughter.
Did you not read the post I made? I was NOT referring to you. I'm talking about people who are claiming to be her BFF. Are you claiming to be her BFF? Didn't sound like it, so therefore my post was not towards YOU. Read closely before you reply to people's comments.
Justathought

Prestonsburg, KY

#151 Dec 5, 2012
and maybe they felt they was close with her.. I know I have a friend that was once close because of her previous marriage but wasn't so much anymore.. I'm sure you didn't know all of kara's friends! I am in no way trying to be rude at all. But i'm sure people mean nothing by it and are just sadden by the death of a friend or assoicate..
the ghost

Logan, WV

#152 Dec 5, 2012
I love you too West End Girl.
I love you too.
I agree

Logan, WV

#153 Dec 5, 2012
She went to at least 2 different High Schools. She was the type of girl who could meet friends where ever she went and keep them for a lifetime because she was very nice. Kara was very outgoing. She had a smile that could light up a room.
Justathought wrote:
and maybe they felt they was close with her.. I know I have a friend that was once close because of her previous marriage but wasn't so much anymore.. I'm sure you didn't know all of kara's friends! I am in no way trying to be rude at all. But i'm sure people mean nothing by it and are just sadden by the death of a friend or assoicate..
duh

United States

#154 Dec 5, 2012
the ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Who exactly do you mean by B ? and who do you mean by ''God''?
Explain. and what do you mean by made her kill?
Abortion dumba$$ her family made her get one because the father was black
Wow

Elyria, OH

#155 Dec 5, 2012
I hope they have every single one of you traced. Pathetic.
the ghost

Logan, WV

#156 Dec 5, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion dumba$$ her family made her get one because the father was black
And how do you know that? I do not think her family would be able to make her get an abortion.

So who is B ?

I know her sister or mother or fathers' names do not begin with the letter B

And getting an abortion is not going to drive her to end her life.Maybe having sex with a black guy would,but certainly not the abortion.
2 posts removed
What

Logan, WV

#159 Dec 5, 2012
the ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know that? I do not think her family would be able to make her get an abortion.
So who is B ?
I know her sister or mother or fathers' names do not begin with the letter B
And getting an abortion is not going to drive her to end her life.Maybe having sex with a black guy would,but certainly not the abortion.
What a dum sass, I hope all you cowards are traced. And all the murdered babies of the world haunt you, and all your black friends that you suck their sass to their face but write ignorant 5hit hid behind a screen finds out how you really are because I already know who your are two faced fake.
the ghost

Logan, WV

#160 Dec 5, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>What a dum sass, I hope all you cowards are traced. And all the murdered babies of the world haunt you, and all your black friends that you suck their sass to their face but write ignorant 5hit hid behind a screen finds out how you really are because I already know who your are two faced fake.
Ha! Traced? And? Then what? The murdered babies? Ha! Hilarious.
Good stuff.

But serious now.

Go back to your mothers tit boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Patniak 18 hr Curious 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Tell me about Jeff Simpkins Tue Justsayn 2
Ricoh man John alley Jul 25 Drema 1
News Kanawha health officials offer tips to stay coo... Jul 24 Fuzz 3
Lisa francis (Jan '16) Jul 24 Big blue 6
Is RANDY CASEY CHEATIN on his GIRLFRIEND Jul 24 humm 4

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance