Jane doe

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I don't know if its completely true that's why I said "I believe".
2 posts removed
Wow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Why why why wrote:
I did not say she struggled with addiction. I insinuated she has had emotional problems. Witch is the case obviously. Do you even know her True? Seems like you are insinuating she did not struggle with emotional problems and anyone close to her knows she did. She just hid it well from fakes.
Exactly
2 posts removed
this is so sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

This is so sad she was an amazing photographer,she did my senior pics and through my whole session she had me cracking up. The few times I saw her she was so full of life and energetic,my thoughts and prayers go out to her baby girl and hrs family and friends.
6 posts removed
Wow

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

All I'm saying is give them time. Give us time. She is a tragic loss to our community. And I can totally understand the concern. It's just sudden. And you're absolutely right. Her family is too busy to be on here. I'm a friend and I looked on here, curious to what was being said about my dear friend. I'm not trying to bash ppl for their questions. Some could be worded a little more sensitive, in case the family does decide to look someday tho. Like you saying "if those that loved her, realized this a little sooner it might not have ever happened". Laying blame anywhere is wrong. Especially making those who did love her unconditionally think they could have stopped it. Who knows what Kara was thinking. She must've been in the scariest, darkest place imaginable obviously. Like I said, I understand the concern. It is the stupid comments like whoever said she was a meth head that upset me.
2 posts removed
goodfriend

Ethel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I am so glad to see that most of those terrible post are gone! THANK YOU! Kara was such a great person. Her parents and family do not deserve that!
just a shame

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

When someone does this. The ones that hurt the worse are the one's left. The one that has taken their life. There pain is gone. The questions of the whys and hows will never be understood by the families. There is always another way to handle your issues. Taking your life doesn't leave you a way out. Call a friend. Call someone. And friends and family should not be afraid to ask a friend is OK. You never know what one may be thinking and your shoulder to lean on or and ear to listen can mean the world of difference to someone. When they are thinking of it. There are signs you'll see after the fact in a lot of suicides. They give their belongings away. Maybe mention in passing how this world would be better off without them. Don't laugh it off if you see this. It could be serious. Then there are ones that do without warning. No note left behind to try to answer the unanswered questions. So look around and be there for your friends and take time to stop and smell the roses once in a while, because you just never know if you will get a chance to do it again.
Justathought

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Would anyone know the funeral arrangmens for kara?
just me

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

just a shame wrote:
When someone does this. The ones that hurt the worse are the one's left. The one that has taken their life. There pain is gone. The questions of the whys and hows will never be understood by the families. There is always another way to handle your issues. Taking your life doesn't leave you a way out. Call a friend. Call someone. And friends and family should not be afraid to ask a friend is OK. You never know what one may be thinking and your shoulder to lean on or and ear to listen can mean the world of difference to someone. When they are thinking of it. There are signs you'll see after the fact in a lot of suicides. They give their belongings away. Maybe mention in passing how this world would be better off without them. Don't laugh it off if you see this. It could be serious. Then there are ones that do without warning. No note left behind to try to answer the unanswered questions. So look around and be there for your friends and take time to stop and smell the roses once in a while, because you just never know if you will get a chance to do it again.
beautifully said.I have been battleing depression for 35 years,you dont know untill you have lived in our heads.Kara was the most amazing person that I had the honor of of touching my heart,Beautiful heart,beautiful soul,lived her life making other people smile.I moved from Williamson a year ago,but have talked to her weekly ,I wished I knew the pain she felt,so it was well hidden,being clinicly depressed myself I DIDNT see it.(I AM SO SORRY KARA)maybe I could have said something amazing that would let you know nothing is worth this,you are loved by all you touch.you will be sadly missed girl.You are now a beautiful angel <3
1 post removed
my my

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Permanent solution to a temporary problem...
1 post removed
Why

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

So, what is the truth?
sad

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

http://www.weavermortuaryinc.com/sitemaker/si...

It didn't seem real until now.
I will miss everything about you, Kara.
Patty Poundmenow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

my my wrote:
Permanent solution to a temporary problem...
Wow. You're smart. I have never heard a good cliche like that before. You must have a GED.
huh

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
why are there so many post being removed,the truth is already out what is there left to hide unless they don't want ppl to see all the stuff about her...u cant hide the truth it will come out ....
I hope they find out who you are because you are so rude & have no heart. shame on you!!!
Yankee

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
All I'm saying is give them time. Give us time. She is a tragic loss to our community. And I can totally understand the concern. It's just sudden. And you're absolutely right. Her family is too busy to be on here. I'm a friend and I looked on here, curious to what was being said about my dear friend. I'm not trying to bash ppl for their questions. Some could be worded a little more sensitive, in case the family does decide to look someday tho. Like you saying "if those that loved her, realized this a little sooner it might not have ever happened". Laying blame anywhere is wrong. Especially making those who did love her unconditionally think they could have stopped it. Who knows what Kara was thinking. She must've been in the scariest, darkest place imaginable obviously. Like I said, I understand the concern. It is the stupid comments like whoever said she was a meth head that upset me.
You are absolutely right that no one should place any blame. Having tried suicide unsuccessfully, I can honestly tell you that the place this girl was in at the time is the darkest place you can ever imagine. I would hope that not one of you would ever have to walk in those shoes in order for you to truly understand. Please just do not place blame - many times a smiling face and happy wrapper conceals a very sad person inside. The one you see is sometimes a facade used to hide the sadness from those the person loves - not wanting them to worry.
1 post removed
Wow

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yankee wrote:
<quoted text> You are absolutely right that no one should place any blame. Having tried suicide unsuccessfully, I can honestly tell you that the place this girl was in at the time is the darkest place you can ever imagine. I would hope that not one of you would ever have to walk in those shoes in order for you to truly understand. Please just do not place blame - many times a smiling face and happy wrapper conceals a very sad person inside. The one you see is sometimes a facade used to hide the sadness from those the person loves - not wanting them to worry.
I don't know who you are but for your friends and family, I'm very glad your attempt was unsuccessful. And I hope to never know what that kind of loneliness feels like. Those Kara has left behind will never be the same. Thank you for your post.
Keep calm and carry on

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I did not intend to come off as placing blame when I said the above. It is not as if she did this because of any specific person....I'm just saying that when someone is depressed, they can feel so alone. It's important for us all to let those we love know that we do--and let them know often. What I said is no different than what "just a shame" said when they wrote "And friends and family should not be afraid to ask a friend is OK. You never know what one may be thinking and your shoulder to lean on or and ear to listen can mean the world of difference to someone."

Her tragic loss is a wake up call to me. I want to be a better person to all the important people in my life.
Keep calm and carry on

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yankee wrote:
<quoted text> You are absolutely right that no one should place any blame. Having tried suicide unsuccessfully, I can honestly tell you that the place this girl was in at the time is the darkest place you can ever imagine. I would hope that not one of you would ever have to walk in those shoes in order for you to truly understand. Please just do not place blame - many times a smiling face and happy wrapper conceals a very sad person inside. The one you see is sometimes a facade used to hide the sadness from those the person loves - not wanting them to worry.
I did not intend to come off as placing blame when I said the above. It is not as if she did this because of any specific person....I'm just saying that when someone is depressed, they can feel so alone. It's important for us all to let those we love know that we do--and let them know often. What I said is no different than what "just a shame" said when they wrote "And friends and family should not be afraid to ask a friend is OK. You never know what one may be thinking and your shoulder to lean on or and ear to listen can mean the world of difference to someone."

Her tragic loss is a wake up call to me. I want to be a better person to all the important people in my life.
So Sad

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Was she still married to Sam?
So Sad

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Was she married to Sam?
Wow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Keep calm and carry on wrote:
<quoted text>
And I didn't mean to come across so defensive. I totally understand the impact this has had on everyone in our community. It's puzzling to everyone right now. But you absolutely right. We should never take for granted that the ppl we love, know that we do. I believe w all my heart that Kara knew she was loved. That is what troubles me the most. With all the love that surrounded her, I don't understand how she got to that dark place :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Mgtn Res 51,824
Rape 4 hr Mean 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Williamson, WV (May '12) 14 hr THINKABOUTIT 13
cm sparks 18 hr lady mingo 10
Stephane (Dotson) Mounts (Jul '13) 19 hr WHATTTTTT 5
Victoria Trent Wed Lol 6
Cheating Husbands Wed Dirk Digler 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••