Goody gumdrop

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Dec 3, 2012
Regardless of how she passed its incredibly sad. I feel for her child and family. She was a talented young woman. Noboby knows how someone truly feels unless they walk in there shoes. God bless her, her family, and her loved ones.
sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 Dec 3, 2012
I do not know her, nor do I know any of her family or how she passed away! If she did take her own life you dont need to get on here posting it for the world to see. If it was you daughter, sister, friend, or any member of you family im sure you wouldn't want them on here airing it out for the world to see. Just pray for her family & friends during this difficult time because the only 100% true part is that this young girl lost her life entirely too early.

Praying for the family & friend of Kara Vance
Luellen Needs Mule

Lansing, MI

#28 Dec 3, 2012
sad wrote:
I do not know her, nor do I know any of her family or how she passed away! If she did take her own life you dont need to get on here posting it for the world to see. If it was you daughter, sister, friend, or any member of you family im sure you wouldn't want them on here airing it out for the world to see. Just pray for her family & friends during this difficult time because the only 100% true part is that this young girl lost her life entirely too early.
Praying for the family & friend of Kara Vance
You don't know her but you are on here trying to be part of the story. You're just another busybody who has nothing better to do than gossip. You old bat, you love this juicy gossip and cannot wait until another sick and tragic event in town to talk about. Go out in the road and put a pickle up your hind end.
Bottom line

Prestonsburg, KY

#29 Dec 3, 2012
Bottom line is though some people may genuinely want to express their condolences others who are on here asking for details absolutely turn my stomach. The only thing that needs to be said is that this tragedy should have NEVER been discussed on this forum to begin with, but we don't live in a perfect world and I have learned not to have that high of expectation of people in this county who frequent this website. This is a private matter that in NO WAY is anyone's business and is not for public consumption. There is a family today who collectively are dealing with the heart break of their loss.....let it be. And please let it end here....
11 posts removed
A Inspiration

Charleston, WV

#41 Dec 3, 2012
Kara was an inspiration to all who knew her. She loved and lived life fully. She was always smiling and making others feel special. Her daughter was the light of her life. Her family and friends brought her such joy and happiness. That is all anyone needs to remember about her. And that is all that needs to be said, especially for her family's sake. Kara was a gorgeous young artist who was admired by many people. And as for you all on here bashing her, do you think God thinks so kindly of your bad words and judgment, NO, only he can judge, he wants you ALL to LOVE and RESPECT each other ALWAYS.
2 posts removed
Why

Winchester, KY

#44 Dec 3, 2012
What?! I did not know that. I couldn't have imagined that. She seemed completely different to me.
Friend

Logan, WV

#45 Dec 3, 2012
Kara was a great person, on the inside and out. She was so talented and could have done anything. I just wish she knew how many people would have been there for her. This is a very sad day. Please pray for her family.
Justathought

Prestonsburg, KY

#46 Dec 3, 2012
I hate that this has happened.. any and all death is sad.. Its the end of someones life whom so many have grown to love and appreicate. To all these disrespectful people with not enough knowledge about life other than the internet. Regardless of your thoughts and questions. Have respect for this girls family and friends who are having such a difficult time with the death of their daughter, sister, mother, and friend.. I have never lost anyone close to me in my family. I could not imagine the pain of losing a family member and the emptiness that puts in your heart. I'm sure everyone is curious, but haven't you ever heard curiousty killed the cat. What will help by knowing the has happened. Its done, its over.. It can't help her now.. What can help is praying for this womans child. This poor lil' girl who probably feels more alone than anyone.. Pray for her family and friend.. And pray for all these people who write such horrible things to seek out answers that are of no concern to them.
2 posts removed
Str2ThePoint

Reynoldsburg, OH

#49 Dec 3, 2012
I know she had a beautiful gift in life , as a photographer , photography work is done deep from the heart , capturing memories that live beyond life to leave with other to look back on .

Anyone that is concern , I mean really concern - pray for her family's comfort, instead of worrying about what happened or where it happened .

Prayers are needed in times like this , it has changed many loves ones life instantly , and they must regroup there daily life and adjust of living with out her being in their daily life - please pray for them .

May God Bless Each and every thought and words spoken under Kara Vance's memories ( this posting ).

May God Bless you as well .
1 post removed
JRay

Silver Lake, KS

#51 Dec 3, 2012
This entire thread should be deleted which I have in fact sent a request for. Maybe if topix gets enough requests to delete this totally out of line thread, then they will take it down.
1 post removed
Friend

Charleston, WV

#53 Dec 3, 2012
My wife and I have been friends with her for over 20 yrs now! We know her better than just about anybody in this town!!! Why would u want to cause more grief for the family by name calling and spreading gossip that u can't verify! Please ppl, I don't want to be rude, but please just stop! Pay your condolences and move on! The family has enough to deal with without having to see you destroy her name on topix. And also, if you were a close friend to the family or her you wouldn't have to be asking questions on here as to what happen, so apparently you are not close enough for them to want you to know!! So again, pay your condolences and please show respect!
Carl

Elkview, WV

#54 Dec 3, 2012
Friend wrote:
My wife and I have been friends with her for over 20 yrs now! We know her better than just about anybody in this town!!! Why would u want to cause more grief for the family by name calling and spreading gossip that u can't verify! Please ppl, I don't want to be rude, but please just stop! Pay your condolences and move on! The family has enough to deal with without having to see you destroy her name on topix. And also, if you were a close friend to the family or her you wouldn't have to be asking questions on here as to what happen, so apparently you are not close enough for them to want you to know!! So again, pay your condolences and please show respect!
well said friend.
friend

United States

#55 Dec 3, 2012
No one is bashing her .. We as friends just want to know what happened..what made her so angry or depressed to make her do this?
2 posts removed
Wondering

Elkview, WV

#58 Dec 3, 2012
Something's just not right about this!!!
3 posts removed
Concerned

United States

#62 Dec 3, 2012
I don't get why everyone is saying Kara is being bashed.. No one is bashing her ... All were saying is something had to happen for her to make this decision without giving it good enough thought..
1 post removed
Makes you wonder

Charleston, WV

#64 Dec 3, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Something's just not right about this!!!
I think a lot of people have said the same thing! Everything about it is weird.
Lisa

Northville, MI

#65 Dec 3, 2012
My condolences to the family. I pray that you find comfort, peace, and answers in the days ahead. God Bless.
10 posts removed
Lack of Class

Charleston, WV

#76 Dec 3, 2012
Its not just a lack of intelligence. These people who think they have some sort or right or need to discuss such private matters have no class. Shame on you!
smh

Morgantown, WV

#77 Dec 3, 2012
This is very upsetting, she was very talented, but if you were true friends you wouldn't be asking what happened to her on a gossip site, you'd be contacting the family giving your condolences and then later finding out when the family has had time to get through this terrible time. If they want to tell you they will, other wise its none of your business. Bashing or not, putting the embarrassed of a suicide or whatever happened is bashing and embarrassing her name!!
4 posts removed
Jane doe

Canton, OH

#82 Dec 3, 2012
I heard from a good friend of hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 1,696
needing a male AKC registered Bloodhound for St... (Feb '11) 4 hr WillowJo 38
Judge Sabrina Deskins 11 hr numb 2
Need dope go to Ben street (May '15) 17 hr Trash 10
News Pinson triplets celebrate 70th birthday - Tue LOL 1
Marcella Davis AKA Marcella Bowens and more Tue wondering909 1
News MCC announces cuts - Mon Voter 11

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance