Bull

Peach Creek, WV

#22 Jul 30, 2010
Leave them alone wrote:
First off I just think itís horrible that you people get on here talking about a church thatís trying to do good and try to make it something bad. I think if we had more Christian schools around here then our kids could grow up and be half way decent. I had my kids in public school but all they got was teased and bullied. I put my kids in Williamson Christian School and my kids learned more and came home happy everyday because they didnít have to deal with all the clicks and drama. Ok public school maybe fine with others but itís not me. Everyone has their opinion so please let this church do what it can to help kids like mine. If you donít agree then donít send your kids. You donít have to get on here and judge others. If this church is all about the money then how come they donít have bake sales, car washes, hot dog sales to raise money? Hmmmm but wow most of the churches around here have those and then devil has got the Nolan Church. Try again! About the DVDís this church knows whatís it doing so let God do his work and just let it go.
Stupidest shit, I've ever heard!
MMan10

Miami, FL

#23 Jul 30, 2010
we need to stop this!!!! asap come on let get in unity and stop it togeher
CURIOUS

Switzer, WV

#24 Jul 31, 2010
What are the requirements to teach in these private, Christian schools? Do they require a certified teacher, require just a bachelor degree, require just a high school education, or is the requirement based on the grade level and/or subject being taught?
mother2

Kermit, WV

#25 Jul 31, 2010
CURIOUS wrote:
What are the requirements to teach in these private, Christian schools? Do they require a certified teacher, require just a bachelor degree, require just a high school education, or is the requirement based on the grade level and/or subject being taught?
I'm pretty sure there is no set requirements for private schools. However, most private schools have their own requirements..from religious beliefs, education, life style...and anything else. People really need to ask those questions when looking into schools. It sounds crazy, but the government allows people to home school children, and most of them probably have little or no college education. I couldn't imagine my husband and I trying to home school our children, and we have 11 years of college between us. A good private school is a great investment..not only are they taught by qualified teachers, but they get a lot more one on one teaching. They are taught morals (I'm not talking Bible), respect, responsibility, charity, and many other things that help to develop them into great adults.
Kayla

Lenore, WV

#26 Jul 31, 2010
Does any one no about or who to talk to about a clerk or Resipsinst job for the new school?
Brandon DILLON

Logan, WV

#27 Jul 31, 2010
I DONT DO THE TOPICS THING CAUSE I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT THE PEOPLE TALKING SMACK ABOUT EARL AND DEBBIE MUST NOT KNOW THEM BECAUSE THERES NOT A BAD THING ANYONE CAN SAY ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE THEY ARE FANTASTIC PEOPLE.. DEBBIE IS GREAT WITH KIDS..
AND EARL WHITE IS A GREAT MAN.. ASK AROUND I THINK VERY HIGHLY OF THIS FAMILY.. THIS FAMILY HAS HELPED MY FAMILY AND OTHER FAMLIES THROUGH ALOT.. GREAT PEOPLE IF YOU DONT THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE A SCHOOL DONT SEND YOUR KIDS THERE BUT DONT TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO DO SOMTHING WITH THIS PLACE AROUND HERE THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR EARL AND DEBBIE.. I LOVE THEM AS THEY WERE MY OWN.. IF YOU GUYS REALLY KNEW EARL AND DEBBIE I GRANTEE YOU COULDENT FIND ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM UNLESS YOU JUST MADE IT UP.. ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STEPPED UP AND TRYED TO DO SOMTHING WITH THIS PLACE AND HELP THE CHILDREN OUT CAUSE THE MINGO SCHOOL SYSTEM IS A JOKE>> HAHHAHA
dwayne

Inez, KY

#28 Aug 1, 2010
u have no right to talk about debbie and earl white they are very good people. most people could learn alot from them.
B_B_H

Oakland, MD

#29 Aug 1, 2010
Brandon DILLON wrote:
I DONT DO THE TOPICS THING CAUSE I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT THE PEOPLE TALKING SMACK ABOUT EARL AND DEBBIE MUST NOT KNOW THEM BECAUSE THERES NOT A BAD THING ANYONE CAN SAY ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE THEY ARE FANTASTIC PEOPLE.. DEBBIE IS GREAT WITH KIDS..
AND EARL WHITE IS A GREAT MAN.. ASK AROUND I THINK VERY HIGHLY OF THIS FAMILY.. THIS FAMILY HAS HELPED MY FAMILY AND OTHER FAMLIES THROUGH ALOT.. GREAT PEOPLE IF YOU DONT THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE A SCHOOL DONT SEND YOUR KIDS THERE BUT DONT TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO DO SOMTHING WITH THIS PLACE AROUND HERE THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR EARL AND DEBBIE.. I LOVE THEM AS THEY WERE MY OWN.. IF YOU GUYS REALLY KNEW EARL AND DEBBIE I GRANTEE YOU COULDENT FIND ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM UNLESS YOU JUST MADE IT UP.. ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STEPPED UP AND TRYED TO DO SOMTHING WITH THIS PLACE AND HELP THE CHILDREN OUT CAUSE THE MINGO SCHOOL SYSTEM IS A JOKE>> HAHHAHA
And what makes you an expert on the County School System? My kids all went there and became doctors and lawyers, etc. I am of the believe you get out of the school what you put into it. But I see no way these kids can be prepared for college by being sheltered in a private school watching DVDs. Sounds like a plan to keep people ignorant and drawing checks, ahhh the Mingo County dream!!!!
Bull

Peach Creek, WV

#30 Aug 1, 2010
They might be good people! But, so are a lot of people who DON'T go to Church.

These children in these "Christian" Schools are SOOO far behind it is a shame. Not ONE will ever come out to be a Dr. or Lawyer, etc...

Its all about the money. Thats all one is worried about. Non-Profit, no taxes, etc... shit, give me a break.
abcd

Williamson, WV

#31 Aug 1, 2010
Brandon DILLON wrote:
I DONT DO THE TOPICS THING CAUSE I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT THE PEOPLE TALKING SMACK ABOUT EARL AND DEBBIE MUST NOT KNOW THEM BECAUSE THERES NOT A BAD THING ANYONE CAN SAY ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE THEY ARE FANTASTIC PEOPLE.. DEBBIE IS GREAT WITH KIDS..
AND EARL WHITE IS A GREAT MAN.. ASK AROUND I THINK VERY HIGHLY OF THIS FAMILY.. THIS FAMILY HAS HELPED MY FAMILY AND OTHER FAMLIES THROUGH ALOT.. GREAT PEOPLE IF YOU DONT THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE A SCHOOL DONT SEND YOUR KIDS THERE BUT DONT TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO DO SOMTHING WITH THIS PLACE AROUND HERE THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR EARL AND DEBBIE.. I LOVE THEM AS THEY WERE MY OWN.. IF YOU GUYS REALLY KNEW EARL AND DEBBIE I GRANTEE YOU COULDENT FIND ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM UNLESS YOU JUST MADE IT UP.. ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STEPPED UP AND TRYED TO DO SOMTHING WITH THIS PLACE AND HELP THE CHILDREN OUT CAUSE THE MINGO SCHOOL SYSTEM IS A JOKE>> HAHHAHA
Are u sure u really know them? Anyways I didn't see anyone talking bad about them. People are never who u think they are though.
christian school

Williamson, WV

#32 Aug 2, 2010
i am pro christian school but give me a break! dvd teaching. oh my goodness im sure if they cant find someone smart enough to teach then it says something about our area and the mentality of a one room school. join the twenty first century for petes sake. if you want christian ed then at least go to one with real teachers. this "academy" LOL is going to give other christian schools a bad name.
1 post removed
agree

Kermit, WV

#34 Aug 3, 2010
I don't know any of them that well, but I wouldn't want any of them teaching my child morals. I don't know if Mary and their son was sleeping around before her husband died, but they got together publically not long after. My fault with the church and his parents is that they allowed the wedding to happen in the church. The same church that Nathan's family belonged to for many years. His family was already going through so much with losing a son and having this wedding in their church was the last thing they needed. A church is suppose to love and support people in their time of need...not turn their backs. I don't want anything to do with a church or a school that cares so little about its members.
truth

Williamson, WV

#35 Aug 3, 2010
agree wrote:
I don't know any of them that well, but I wouldn't want any of them teaching my child morals. I don't know if Mary and their son was sleeping around before her husband died, but they got together publically not long after. My fault with the church and his parents is that they allowed the wedding to happen in the church. The same church that Nathan's family belonged to for many years. His family was already going through so much with losing a son and hav}|
ytydas
GFDE[POIUYTIUYDSARRDasdtyeASDF GHUIOFDas the last thing they needed. A church is suppose to love and support people in their time of need...not turn their backs. I don't want anything to do with a church or a school that cares so little about its members.
I wonder if they cared what their actions would do to the church? Isn't there something about bringing a reproach against the church in the bible? I just wonder how the church explains all this negativity.
truth

Williamson, WV

#36 Aug 3, 2010
Leave them alone wrote:
First off I just think itís horrible that you people get on here talking about a church thatís trying to do good and try to make it something bad. I think if we had more Christian schools around here then our kids could grow up and be half way decent. I had my kids in public school but all they got was teased and bullied. I put my kids in Williamson Christian School and my kids learned more and came home happy everyday because they didnít have to deal with all the clicks and drama. Ok public school maybe fine with others but itís not me. Everyone has their opinion so please let this church do what it can to help kids like mine. If you donít agree then donít send your kids. You donít have to get on here and judge others. If this church is all about the money then how come they donít have bake sales, car washes, hot dog sales to raise money? Hmmmm but wow most of the churches around here have those and then devil has got the Nolan Church. Try again! About the DVDís this church knows whatís it doing so let God do his work and just let it go.
Who are they trying to do good for? That's the key question!
agree

Kermit, WV

#37 Aug 3, 2010
I don't think they gave the church or Nathan's family a second thought. They did what they wanted to do, and I'm sure in their own world they justified their actions, but to the rest of us..how could someone be so involved with the church and claim to be a "Christian" and do that to a fellow church member? I think you reap what you sow, and I wouldn't treat anyone that way.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't think it's for the kids. I think it's all about pride and egos.
tell it like i see it

Williamson, WV

#38 Aug 4, 2010
the whole white clan seems a bit odd, it will blow up in their faces I'm sure, you can't treat people like they do and get away with it. I believe in God and the afterlife but it's people like this that keep people out of church.
truth

Inez, KY

#39 Aug 5, 2010
MMan10 wrote:
we need to stop this!!!! asap come on let get in unity and stop it togeher
where was unity when a family in need, needed it? You reap what you sow. It's bible!
observer

Whitman, WV

#40 Aug 6, 2010
The truth wrote:
Well, to the people that are concerned about the people running this school, let me enlighten you as to the people that have been mentioned on here. I have nothing bad to say about the White family, however their son is married to a woman who is on husband number three, and the best part is, they started "dating" after husband number two had been dead about two or three weeks. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? The bad part is these two teach the youth of this "church" with the blessing of the church. Is this the type people that you want teaching Morals to your kids? Also, the White's daughter Ashley currently has been through two husbands herself, Do you see a pattern here? We are all human, but to call themselves "christians" and want to teach our kids morals is sad and Hypocritical. But, this is only my opinion on the matter, and you shouldn't take my word for it, just ask anyone that knows Mary Weddington, Estepp, Dove,White and i'm sure they can tell you the truth about this so called "christian" and her husband, that are teaching these kids.
their daughter ashley claims to be a christian but yet goes on weekend rendevous with her boyfriend-a very much older boyfriend at that. whats this girl's problem with men? heard she is working on hubby number three..my oh my what problems, seems to me as if they need to pay attention to their home life instead of trying to teach others.something is not right in that household, their son is no better.
lol

Williamson, WV

#41 Aug 7, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
their daughter ashley claims to be a christian but yet goes on weekend rendevous with her boyfriend-a very much older boyfriend at that. whats this girl's problem with men? heard she is working on hubby number three..my oh my what problems, seems to me as if they need to pay attention to their home life instead of trying to teach others.something is not right in that household, their son is no better.
this ashley sounds like her sisterinlaw seeing how many husbands she can have before shes 30,,,,lol...haha
pride

Inez, KY

#42 Aug 8, 2010
seems to me they are only out for themself see all prevoius posts
if they were only wanting better for the kids they would have supported n already established christian school
but of course it isnt about god it is all for the glory of nolan fwb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Decent Single Men In Williamson 4 hr Chris 20
Taxes In Williamson 12 hr Bump 17
Railroaders that cheat 16 hr Knuckle Pin 12
Where n the world is donald rouse? (Jan '12) Sun Beware 26
who was the best basketball player to ever come... (Mar '10) Sat tiger pride 37
How is Kieth Looney still in business Sat Mad Man 8
buddy basketbal Sat bball 1
Williamson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 am PST

NBC Sports12:17AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 4:00 AM
Cam Newton's toughness on display yet again
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings