just me

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 29, 2012
nina strunk
cheap too
metallica

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2012
the whole town is one big prostitute,and you can frig it anyway you want for the right amount of money. from judges to mayors right down to the garbage collectors they are all for sell. they are all hoes of course these statements are my opinion only
Captain Obvious

Williamson, WV

#8 Aug 30, 2012
If you can place any part of your body inside any part of tadpole's body (even her hand). You could compete on AND WIN Fear Factor.

Her boobs are as lop-sided as her eyes!
lefty

Daytona Beach, FL

#9 Aug 30, 2012
anyone that would mess with them chickenheads should have there sausages slap cut off no need for them nasty thangs in society if its winkin im sure its stinkin pee weee stank stank stank
lol

Switzer, WV

#10 Aug 30, 2012
metallica wrote:
the whole town is one big prostitute,and you can frig it anyway you want for the right amount of money. from judges to mayors right down to the garbage collectors they are all for sell. they are all hoes of course these statements are my opinion only
who said your opinions count anyway you might wanna be carefull..city officials can have u traced and u coulf be in some serious trouble
Justin

Lugoff, SC

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Do they ever have a two for the price of one sale?
metallica

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
who said your opinions count anyway you might wanna be carefull..city officials can have u traced and u coulf be in some serious trouble
oh please oh please have it traced i would love for city officials to open this can of worms. by the way who goes to williamson anymore anyways. i havent beeen in over a year. FU#K THEM
Captain Obvious

Williamson, WV

#13 Aug 31, 2012
Justin wrote:
Do they ever have a two for the price of one sale?
If you pay less than the $5.00 these girls charge you should be too ashamed to tell anyone.
Tadpoles eye

Logan, WV

#14 Aug 31, 2012
Im glad someone else here knows tadpole lol
metallica

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
as a rule i never go to a place that smells like shit when you first drive into it. so you can keep living in your hooker infested shit town. i like fresh air
Captain Obvious

Williamson, WV

#16 Sep 1, 2012
metallica wrote:
<quoted text>as a rule i never go to a place that smells like shit when you first drive into it. so you can keep living in your hooker infested shit town. i like fresh air
Get off our fabulous Hooker thread with your anti-Williamson crap. Some of us love it here. We love the town. We love the people and getting to know the little quirks of our neighbors and friends. Things may get shady from time to time but that's just what makes it great. In bigger cities you never know the kinds of things you know here. But that's what makes life in a small town an experience all it's own. If you have complaints it is fine. But do us a favor and move or start your own thread to [email protected] on.
LoL

Inez, KY

#17 Sep 1, 2012
There is one whos name is shawna blanton she is one of the biggest hookers that walks williamsons streets.
Lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 13, 2012
just me wrote:
nina strunk
cheap too
Haha. You wish bro
i know

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Shawna is not a hooker so leave her alone
lol

Williamson, WV

#20 Sep 14, 2012
i know wrote:
Shawna is not a hooker so leave her alone
black shawna,lol, sure she is....who doesnt know that,lmao
shameonyou

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Oct 12, 2012
this is a shame that we allow people to enslave these women. shame on you for allowing prostituting in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engagement Announcement: 1 hr Nositall 6
Who will you vote for 2 hr Butter Head 1
Williamson Daily News 3 hr do the local news 3
is Williamson STUPID enough to let the Clintons... 6 hr Paris 11
Mike Bucci 10 hr Anonon 2
I'm sick of mixing church and state on my tax d... 12 hr Loganlady 19
What time is Hilary coming Monday? Invite her t... 17 hr me me 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages