Next Last
ms hottie

Inez, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Is it just me or is he the sexiest guy in williamson????/
a friend

Corbin, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2010
luv his heart not another post about him..we were just talking about the last time he was put on here last night lol...anyone who deals with or has read topix knows that if you put someone's name on here it starts out nice & harmless then it ends up ugly...no one would want or deserve that....he's too great of a guy to deserve that...if you think he's hot contact him on his myspace & tell him directly...and yes he's very sweet & a hottie, lol btw he's even hotter without a shirt...

Since: Nov 09

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2010
a friend wrote:
luv his heart not another post about him..we were just talking about the last time he was put on here last night lol...anyone who deals with or has read topix knows that if you put someone's name on here it starts out nice & harmless then it ends up ugly...no one would want or deserve that....he's too great of a guy to deserve that...if you think he's hot contact him on his myspace & tell him directly...and yes he's very sweet & a hottie, lol btw he's even hotter without a shirt...
You are absolutely right. Good for you for saying something that needs to be said and repeated from time-to-time.
mike

Inez, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2010
He starts this stuff himself and prints it out to use as pick up lines for women. He needs some serius help with women. so full of it!
whatever

Inez, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2010
Which Michael are you talkin about?????? There are a couple of Michael Stepps around here.....
Former WHS student

Logan, WV

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Are you talking about Michael Stepp Orig. from Delbarton????
Needing info

Belfry, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
Originally from Ragland. He's about 36 short (very.. 5'2 or shorter) blonde hair (other than the bald spots...;) Has a sister named Jenny who is married to one of the Dove boys.
Former WHS student

Logan, WV

#8 Sep 26, 2010
I have'nt seen Micheal in a longtime I thought he had moved away! Hope he is doing good! Did he ever get married and have any kids? I have two and married we was always friends in school! Is he on FB or Myspace if so how do I find him? Have looked before but could'nt find him If you know let me know
a friend

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Oct 24, 2010
Needing info wrote:
Originally from Ragland. He's about 36 short (very.. 5'2 or shorter) blonde hair (other than the bald spots...;) Has a sister named Jenny who is married to one of the Dove boys.

He's not that short....lol....and he isnt bald either!!!LOLLOL
lol

Inez, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2010
five feet is short for a man he is very short
Used

Troy, MI

#11 Nov 24, 2010
He is not peaches and cream. He uses people. Talked to him for about 4 weeks and then we got serious one night then he just dropped me. He should have been more considerate.
well

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2010
If its the one from Delbarton and was a patient at mountain med care he's a dope head and a chicken sh!t. Make sure he reads this because every dumba$$ has its day. I have called him out before and he wouldn't answer, so whats that tell you. He said some things (bad) to someone and ran and she couldnt do anything to a boy but I can take care of it
vbm

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2010
well i know of a michael stepp in williamson who is married to a good friend of mine her name is mindy williamson stepp.
wanna no

Belfry, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Former WHS student wrote:
Are you talking about Michael Stepp Orig. from Delbarton????
what is his mom and dad's names?
Hmmmm

Belfry, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2010
who is this person
love girl

Belfry, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2011
I agree with "USED" he lies so much to make himself look better. He portrays to be innocent but if you truly know him then you know he is all about cheating as well. Glad it's over. And I feel sorry for who ever ends up with him
clay city girl

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 7, 2011
I talk to him on the cell and computer, i think he is a nice sweet guy so far
love girl

Belfry, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2011
Well I heard recently through a family friend that he is actually dating and living with someone so in other words, he actually hasn't changed if he is cheating on her with you "clay city girl"
you know who I am

Raleigh, NC

#19 Mar 10, 2011
WHY THE HECK DO YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS EVERY DAY TO SEE WHAT GIRL THINKS THAT YOU ARE HOT OR NOT?? WHO CARES! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE??? By this I guess I need to find out who clay city girl is........or is it you just making yourself look good?? I've been watching this for awhile...and well.......FINALLY SICK OF IT! Here is a suggestion for you, if you are in a relationship with someone, why worry about what people think. AND STAY OFF DATING/HOOKUP sites!
themikesteppfrom delbarton

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 28, 2011
I'm not sure which michael stepp. People are talking about,but i never been a dope head or a patient at mountain med care. so you have to be talking about someone else. My father is randy stepp and my mother is hildred maynard. My brother is aaron stepp. I moved away for about 8 months and just moved back a month ago. I live across from mr. t pizza in delbarton. If anyone have a problem with me. You will find out real quick that im not a chicken shit. Just come over!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min Another Damn Liberal 57,211
Songs that make you remember someone you try to... 1 hr Love 17
Review: Verizon Wireless 11 hr noh8 2
Remembering Big Dave Tincher 18 hr Rita 3
when are indictments out 23 hr need too know 6
missing man lenore laurel creek Sat Reads too much 40
Infection Aug 29 RaymondPoundedRick 6
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000