Toney

Charleston, WV

#11174 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
rubin

Charleston, WV

#11175 Feb 17, 2013
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11176 Feb 17, 2013
rubin wrote:
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
It might help people to make the right decisions when voting. Dialog solves a lot of problems when people can have a civilized conversation and not go on the offensive when people bring up facts not lies or talking points about a particular candidate or political party. We need to take it personal when the people that we vote for dint have the whole country's best interest at heart.
Im not crazy

Clarksburg, WV

#11177 Feb 18, 2013
TONEY:

good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?

IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
gun control

Grafton, WV

#11178 Feb 18, 2013
yup
Hal

United States

#11179 Feb 18, 2013
Im not crazy wrote:
TONEY:
good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?
IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
That is stupid. You vote for a candidate based on his/her character and views on the issues not because of a party and that includes Independents.
Lavalette Resident

Charleston, WV

#11180 Feb 18, 2013
I vote for feces
see ya

Beckley, WV

#11181 Feb 19, 2013
time to take this post down. its 3years old.
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11182 Feb 19, 2013
Dear Hal:

Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...

VOTE. FOR. IN. DE. PEN. DENTS.

meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.
Hal

United States

#11183 Feb 19, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
Dear Hal:
Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...
VOTE. FOR. IN. DE. PEN. DENTS.
meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.
Why would I vote for someone who does not represent my views on the issues? I would rather vote for someone who is a member of one of the 2 prominent parties if they represent my views than an Independent who does not.
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11184 Feb 19, 2013
RUN.
YOURSElF!!!!!!!!!!1
Registered Independent

Bennettsville, SC

#11185 Feb 19, 2013
OK, vote for independents. In WV, Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin, and there is no substantial difference, other than that Democrats in general are less likely to steal and lie, though not the ones we have at the moment.
Taylor/congressman-to-be Alex, it's good to see you building your grassroots support. So far on Clarksburg Topix posts, you have espoused or otherwise demonstrated cronyism, corruption, intimidating and threatening almost everyone, speeding, using certain currently illegal drugs, stalking, flip-flopping on goals and promises, and armed insurrection, and you don't like kids. I agree on that last point, also. What other issues have I missed? Candidates will be closely scrutinized and criticized even for silly stuff. Tell us your educational and employment history. How do you propose to raise several hundred thousand dollars for a serious congressional campaign? What is your position on fossil fuel extraction vs. renewable energy sources and better building design and weatherization? What is your position on campaign finance reform and term limits? What is your position on gun control? What is your position on abortion? What is your position on reforming the state tax code? What is your position on global climate change? What is your position on economic diversification in WV so the economy and the politicians are less dependent for success on any one type of business, unlike the current situation? What do you think should be done to improve the safety of students and personnel in our schools and how would you pay for it?
Harry

United States

#11186 Feb 19, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
Dear Hal:
Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...
VOTE. FOR. IN. DE. PEN. DENTS.
meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.
Doesn't matter what party they belong to or if independent. If they are a politician then they are politically connected. That makes them part of some group, organizatio, or society that is out for themselves. Corrupt if you will. Like a crime family.
It comes down to who has the most money and holly shit political backing to get started. So basically we hopefully end up with the lesser of evils which is usually the best bullshitter.
So put on your blindfold and throw a dart at the next election. Maybe you will be the winner.

P.S. Please end this post. It is SO old
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11187 Feb 19, 2013
Dear Indepedent.

I really don't feel like typing the answers to all that so hold on a minute I'm going to do a youtube response.

Ten-15 minutes
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11188 Feb 19, 2013


START AT 43:43.

-Richard Petty
hope

Huntington, WV

#11189 Feb 19, 2013
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I vote for someone who does not represent my views on the issues? I would rather vote for someone who is a member of one of the 2 prominent parties if they represent my views than an Independent who does not.
well neither one of the two parties share your views unless your views are equivalent to fascist ideology..
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11190 Feb 19, 2013
You either have extremes on both sides. The (Robin Hood) party, which is the democrat party, take forcibly from the rich and give to the poor. The you have the (New Roman Empire Party) the Republican Party. Enslave the poor so the powerful and rich can get richer and more powerful. Then you have the Independents who don't care about anybody or anything, they want everybody to suffer. We need a society where there is no poor or rich that if you are able bodied you work or you do not eat. We only take care of as a government the truly unable to work or the elderly. That way no one suffers and our government and our country survives. Tell me if that makes since.
1 post removed
Harry

United States

#11192 Feb 19, 2013
YES Toney

That would be an ideal society. Sad thing is we will never get there from here. Great idea
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11193 Feb 20, 2013
Dear Harry,

You got better $hit to do than try or what?

Alex
hope

Huntington, WV

#11194 Feb 20, 2013
Toney wrote:
You either have extremes on both sides. The (Robin Hood) party, which is the democrat party, take forcibly from the rich and give to the poor. The you have the (New Roman Empire Party) the Republican Party. Enslave the poor so the powerful and rich can get richer and more powerful. Then you have the Independents who don't care about anybody or anything, they want everybody to suffer. We need a society where there is no poor or rich that if you are able bodied you work or you do not eat. We only take care of as a government the truly unable to work or the elderly. That way no one suffers and our government and our country survives. Tell me if that makes since.
yeah, you make a lot of ***sense. I do not know a lot about the independent parties but we need politicians that are outside of the main parties. We need to find someone to run for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug problem getting worse for Mingo County 2 hr book em danno 39
Amy Chapman 5 hr stfu 42
is it wrong for the judge to asks attorneys to... 14 hr Anyone 44
rosy diamond is prego?? (Dec '11) Mon Happy 15
Nothing wrong with courthouse renovation Mon fortune 9
Water turned off at old Persinger buildings Mon edog 6
Mike Maynard Mon wvsky 8
More from around the web

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]