Comments
10,261 - 10,280 of 54,311 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11142
Feb 11, 2013
 
http://dailymail.com/News/201302100143

PJM Interconnection, which was responsible for the PATH transmission line project, has asked the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to recover $122 million worth of costs it incurred during the failed transmission line project.

The costs would be passed on to regional power companies through an increase in wholesale power rates. Harris said the state has little recourse to contest that increase, should FERC approve it.

Can someone please explain to me why we the taxpayer are expected to foot the bill for some failed line extension to Fredrick Maryland? Why are they trying to run power lines to Maryland and we in WV have to pay for it??? 122 million for a "failed" project?? WTF??? First Energy is the evil company you imagined in a good book or movie, but they are real. Greed, power, corruption. A 122 million dollar power line to no where and they want the ratepayers to fund this lining of pockets. It was rejected at every step since its proposal and now it costs ratepayers 122 million? How many got bonuses(bribes, kickbacks, etc.) with that 122 million for nothing? This is complete BS. We wonder why our power rates are skyrocketing. First Energy and their greedy incompetent management is to blame!

122 million for power lines to NO WHERE!!
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11143
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OMG wrote:
<quoted text> You paranoid mothers need to stay out of the political discourse. You are voting based on absolute nonsense. It isn't going to happen. If it does happen why would you want to survive anyway. If the world is crumbling around me and nothing is normal, then I would choose death. Stop wasting the life that you are able to live now. Stop preparing for fantasy warfare, and help fix this country. You aren't helping at all.
lol and you think voting matters? We use privately owned electronic voting booths...**hmmm, how easy is that to manipulate? The wool has been pulled over your eyes. Propaganda has been used to make you believe we are living in a democratic society. We aren't.

it is happening, the world is crumbling, you should help fix the country by waking up and accepting that we are living in a police state (or die). Only "we the people" -meaning patriots/american citizens can end this. and how?...peacefully protesting of course!
OMG

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11144
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and you think voting matters? We use privately owned electronic voting booths...**hmmm, how easy is that to manipulate? The wool has been pulled over your eyes. Propaganda has been used to make you believe we are living in a democratic society. We aren't.
it is happening, the world is crumbling, you should help fix the country by waking up and accepting that we are living in a police state (or die). Only "we the people" -meaning patriots/american citizens can end this. and how?...peacefully protesting of course!
You act like I'm not aware of the problems we face. You act like a scholar when you a paranoid child. There is power in numbers. You can't get anywhere waiting for what is going to happen. You are a pussycat. Scared of everything. Sure to you it is me being naive because I'm obviously I'm not as smart as you are. Please, people like you are a dime a dozen. We don't need more people like you. I am aware of the problems in the system. I have an education. I just don't obsess over them and give up. Grow a pair. Stand up and fight now if you think we are effed. Don't wait till its already over. Oh that's right, you are a pussy.
Gun control

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11145
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Go Obama
Matthew

Montgomery, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11146
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heck no Obama is only encouraging it by taking them away which will make some people want to do it more
Curious

Grantsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11147
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Curious why is this still an active post?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11148
Feb 11, 2013
 
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> You act like I'm not aware of the problems we face. You act like a scholar when you a paranoid child. There is power in numbers. You can't get anywhere waiting for what is going to happen. You are a pussycat. Scared of everything. Sure to you it is me being naive because I'm obviously I'm not as smart as you are. Please, people like you are a dime a dozen. We don't need more people like you. I am aware of the problems in the system. I have an education. I just don't obsess over them and give up. Grow a pair. Stand up and fight now if you think we are effed. Don't wait till its already over. Oh that's right, you are a pussy.
excuse me sir,, you don't have to be so rude. i'm unsure about this post..i don't get you're logic. do you think i was advocating apathy? That was not the message behind my post at all. I was just calling you out for the same thing you're bitching at me about!

You're the person that wrote : "If the world is crumbling around me and nothing is normal, then I would choose death. Stop wasting the life that you are able to live now. Stop preparing for fantasy warfare, and help fix this country" <<this sounds like you don't want to act!

like wtf dude.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11149
Feb 11, 2013
 
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> You act like I'm not aware of the problems we face. You act like a scholar when you a paranoid child. There is power in numbers. You can't get anywhere waiting for what is going to happen. You are a pussycat. Scared of everything. Sure to you it is me being naive because I'm obviously I'm not as smart as you are. Please, people like you are a dime a dozen. We don't need more people like you. I am aware of the problems in the system. I have an education. I just don't obsess over them and give up. Grow a pair. Stand up and fight now if you think we are effed. Don't wait till its already over. Oh that's right, you are a pussy.
and of course i'm scared! Shouldn't we all be? action needs to take place now!!! That's what I've been saying!!! That's why I'm trying to wake anyone up. I'm very insulted at the accusation of "giving up" B.S. why would i be posting about it then?
OMG

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11150
Feb 11, 2013
 
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
and of course i'm scared! Shouldn't we all be? action needs to take place now!!! That's what I've been saying!!! That's why I'm trying to wake anyone up. I'm very insulted at the accusation of "giving up" B.S. why would i be posting about it then?
OK then take it down a few notches. What do you suggest we do? We apparently on the same page.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11151
Feb 11, 2013
 
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> OK then take it down a few notches. What do you suggest we do? We apparently on the same page.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/02/11/on-civ... <<< this?(the 3rd paragraph from the bottom if you don't want to read the article)

i suggest we tell people...friends and family surely.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11152
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/02/11/on-civ... <<< this?(the 3rd paragraph from the bottom if you don't want to read the article)
i suggest we tell people...friends and family surely.
Thank you for adding me to the government watch list. You are nuts. Plain and simple.
what the

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11153
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

I think we all need to go to the nearest nudie bar and drink a few shots and slip some hundreds in the g-strings of a few babes and get laid. Then get up and drink a hair of the dog and discuss this in a completely rational manor. What do you guys say? Maybe we won't see any black helicopters over head. Join the Sculls and Crossbones Society. Maybe we can get some answers there. Also watch out for the chem-trails.
Candy Kane

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11154
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

what the wrote:
I think we all need to go to the nearest nudie bar and drink a few shots and slip some hundreds in the g-strings of a few babes and get laid. Then get up and drink a hair of the dog and discuss this in a completely rational manor. What do you guys say? Maybe we won't see any black helicopters over head. Join the Sculls and Crossbones Society. Maybe we can get some answers there. Also watch out for the chem-trails.
Sounds good, but don't think many of the men will go to the gay bars with you. Have a good time though,and I do hope you get laid!!!!!!!!!!
I work here

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11155
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Stay on topic or go home and wait on your entitlements.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11156
Feb 12, 2013
 
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for adding me to the government watch list. You are nuts. Plain and simple.
well what's your suggestion?

and by the way you were talking..you were probably on one anyway :/
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11157
Feb 12, 2013
 
what the wrote:
I think we all need to go to the nearest nudie bar and drink a few shots and slip some hundreds in the g-strings of a few babes and get laid. Then get up and drink a hair of the dog and discuss this in a completely rational manor. What do you guys say? Maybe we won't see any black helicopters over head. Join the Sculls and Crossbones Society. Maybe we can get some answers there. Also watch out for the chem-trails.
that is a terrible idea. why are you joking about it? I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Take a look at the Constitution and current laws. Those are not lies.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11158
Feb 12, 2013
 
i hadn't heard of the skulls and crossbones thing before so I googled it!

JFK was really serious about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I want

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11159
Feb 13, 2013
 
Macgillicutty
my vote

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11160
Feb 13, 2013
 
bender
Ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11161
Feb 13, 2013
 
I want wrote:
Macgillicutty
You got some splainin' to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
So what is Paul David Howard in jail for now 3 hr just a comment 11
Hatfield removed from ballot; won't be replaced 7 hr Mingo Citizen 2
Dr Ali Wed all ways truthful 6
Dr Ali Tue Disgusting 6
Cheating Husbands Tue Gary 17
Cantrell Manor Tue Mama T 4
Justin Marcum and his police dogs Mon hang anon 72
•••
•••
•••
Williamson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••