|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> If you support all of that, then why are you fighting against me? Shouldn't we find common ground and start from there? Can't we find some sort of compromise with which everyone can live?
i'm sure we can, everyone ultimately wants the same thing.

We are viewing it from different perspectives which blinds and complicates reality. once people begin breaking out of their "boxes" they will wake up! then we can come to agreements

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> If you support all of that, then why are you fighting against me? Shouldn't we find common ground and start from there? Can't we find some sort of compromise with which everyone can live?
Could it be because you werent talking about those other things, you were only concerned about useless gun restrictions and lying to further that agenda? Ya think? I am willing to compromise. Background checks ok, more gun bans NO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're fighting for your constitutional rights, then you better know who you're fighting. your rights ARE being threatened, make sure you know who's side you're on.
I know what side I am on and I know who I am fighting. Recently I have been fighting against the anti-gun communist nanny state wanna be's. They are a serious threat to this country and my personal liberties.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I know what side I am on and I know who I am fighting. Recently I have been fighting against the anti-gun communist nanny state wanna be's. They are a serious threat to this country and my personal liberties.
okay, whatever you say..i'm just trying to give you a tidbit of wisdom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I certainly do not want any "wisdom" from an terrorist sympathizing communist subversive. That would be like taking child care advice from Charles Manson. Thanks anyway.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

R u Xperienced wrote:
Wikileaks: the truth is out there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FBI Raid on Anonymous Hackers
War on Journalism
ANON Attacks Brothers
game theory
i like the young turks/rt links
R u Xperienced

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
i like the young turks/rt links
I know the Rap News is hardcore. I don't agree with all they say but the wikileaks time was interesting and may have played more than a small part in Egypt's and Libya's awakening. Much of the rap was only understandable if you knew the news well like; Italy with rubles and cigar, the hammer of Thor.

I like seeing another countries perspective (they are from Australia)- 2 guys made them and I find it neat that people can home make that sort of thing. I guess it was noticeable that one actor plays ; rap new announcer, O'Riely, Rumsfeld, Hillary, Gadaffi, Silvio and others.

By the way, last I heard much of Anon didn't agree to go after the Brothers. Too political and many of Anon people are like the Brothers in that they really don't want much government if any at all ; anarchist. I think I read Assange was hassled by Australian police as a young child and says he's libertarian.
R u Xperienced

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

R u Xperienced wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the Rap News is hardcore. I don't agree with all they say but the wikileaks time was interesting and may have played more than a small part in Egypt's and Libya's awakening. Much of the rap was only understandable if you knew the news well like; Italy with rubles and cigar, the hammer of Thor.
I like seeing another countries perspective (they are from Australia)- 2 guys made them and I find it neat that people can home make that sort of thing. I guess it was noticeable that one actor plays ; rap new announcer, O'Riely, Rumsfeld, Hillary, Gadaffi, Silvio and others.
By the way, last I heard much of Anon didn't agree to go after the Brothers. Too political and many of Anon people are like the Brothers in that they really don't want much government if any at all ; anarchist. I think I read Assange was hassled by Australian police as a young child and says he's libertarian.
One of these days I'll proof read stuff before posting. Meant to say it was Hammer of Tor in youtube not hammer of thor although that inference was intended in the video. Like I say you really needed to be up on international news to understand much of it.

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/commen...
tRuE aMeRiCaN

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I have always supported the idea of universal health care .
Dang nab it this board if full of commie loving pinkos.
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text> It is a disgrace that as the wealthiest country in the world we still can not provide.
The USA is not a disgrace. How dare you. I'm so mad I'm going to pop.
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of money for wars,... morally disgusting.
Well I support the American Troops. Freedom isn't free.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

R u Xperienced wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days I'll proof read stuff before posting. Meant to say it was Hammer of Tor in youtube not hammer of thor although that inference was intended in the video. Like I say you really needed to be up on international news to understand much of it.
http://www.wired.com/politics/security/commen...
the raps were too weird al. i couldn't watch them :/
R u Xperienced

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
the raps were too weird al. i couldn't watch them :/
The few weird al songs I've heard I didn't like either. I'll probably be getting bored soon and disappear. Might look into visiting hyper-local sites for a few people like Ryan, Walker, Wichita (brothers), more coal countries like Ken-tuck and out west.
Keep looking into more experiences but if you really believe in revolution (I don't go that far but want big change) watch what you say/post as there are definitely legal trouble with things with that.

Foxy Bat - just pushing your buttons (Did ya google Game Theory). Ya seem a bit young and dumb to me but at least you have some passion. Are you an American because of an accident of birth or have you been/looked at other Countries methods and said -- YES - THE BEST. ;-)

Mommies basement - I grew up partying with VIetnam Vet Hells Angles as a KID. Miami fun in the 80s (bodies in the bay time). Many States, Europe, Great jobs and made enough to retire by 40 ...Been a hell of a life so far- hope you have one 10th as interesting one son.(I'm assuming you're young but maybe just immature).
Peace Out
Biff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tRuE aMeRiCaN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang nab it this board if full of commie loving pinkos.
<quoted text>
The USA is not a disgrace. How dare you. I'm so mad I'm going to pop.
<quoted text>
Well I support the American Troops. Freedom isn't free.
Yes it is full of commie loving pinkos, and they all have the same Oak Hill ISP and frequently switch names to appear more than one person. You are the disgrace.
Biff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Of course we always needed one addy. You have to let them think they are discovering things - if you overpower them they get frightened.

Not sure where the commie idea comes from.
I like free markets with well defined - rules, regulations and watchdogs how about you.
Biff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

What is a proxy server mommie.
Biff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." ...Thomas Jefferson

"What luck for rulers that minds do not think!" ...Mark Twain

"I fear three newspapers more than a hundred thousand bayonets>" ...Napoleon

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ....Theodore Roosevelt
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Why do they make scented toilet paper

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

you have to work to get welfare--that's a factoid.NOT TRUE

i know an incentivless, lazy, hs droput 33 yr old unmarried with 2 kids/old man lives in the house on and off.-who gets $600+ food stamps each month,total medicare for her and her children-thats worth another at least +-1000 a month if you had to buy it. Subsidized housing if she wants it -another+- 400mo, free limited cell phone service 30/mo
And the kicker -though they pay no taxes to speak of -they get EIC/welfare of +- 7500. Yr
AND NEITHER OF THE ADULTS HAS A JOB..NOT BAD 30K A YR OF FREE MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING PRODUCTIVE--AND ,lets not forget free school lunches because these kuds unmarried parents are deadbeats

That is not vitrol-that is the facts.

Ignorance in Fairmont-instead of parroting othes biased statements/skewwed studies/human nature as fact-stand on your own two feet, fly with your own wings-_Dont hide in the crowd.

And, most important -remember our culture admonishes us to respect and be guided by the wisdom of the elders...have a good day sweetie

Eddy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
Hi

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Biff wrote:
Of course we always needed one addy. You have to let them think they are discovering things - if you overpower them they get frightened.
Not sure where the commie idea comes from.
I like free markets with well defined - rules, regulations and watchdogs how about you.
You are about as patriotic as John Walker Lindh.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

cherokee mountain lady wrote:
you have to work to get welfare--that's a factoid.NOT TRUE
i know an incentivless, lazy, hs droput 33 yr old unmarried with 2 kids/old man lives in the house on and off.-who gets $600+ food stamps each month,total medicare for her and her children-thats worth another at least +-1000 a month if you had to buy it. Subsidized housing if she wants it -another+- 400mo, free limited cell phone service 30/mo
And the kicker -though they pay no taxes to speak of -they get EIC/welfare of +- 7500. Yr
AND NEITHER OF THE ADULTS HAS A JOB..NOT BAD 30K A YR OF FREE MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING PRODUCTIVE--AND ,lets not forget free school lunches because these kuds unmarried parents are deadbeats
That is not vitrol-that is the facts.
Ignorance in Fairmont-instead of parroting othes biased statements/skewwed studies/human nature as fact-stand on your own two feet, fly with your own wings-_Dont hide in the crowd.
And, most important -remember our culture admonishes us to respect and be guided by the wisdom of the elders...have a good day sweetie
what qualifies one to get all of those things?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating Husbands 27 min Gary 17
Dr Ali 32 min Pam 4
Cantrell Manor 39 min Mama T 4
So what is Paul David Howard in jail for now 4 hr rainman 6
Dr Ali 4 hr anita asher 4
Dr. Donovan "Dino" Beckett 5 hr Lol 2
Justin Marcum and his police dogs 18 hr hang anon 72
Hatfield asks to be removed from ballot Mon opinion 3
•••