Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

truth hurts wrote:
I don't know about hoe's in vegas but I think he should be ashmed of himself for all the heart break he caused that womans family.
People like u make me sick. Blame the lawyer, he is who did it, no one swung by his house and poured a bottle of pills down his throat. I don't care who u are if u take drugs it's your choice no one elses. I bet u try 2 blame him so ur brokea*s can try 2 get some money out of him. Your pathetic, the dopehead is who is at fault not him. He has a buisness to run like everyone else in the world you check drawing retard. He also has a family who doesn't need to see this, think about someone other than your stupid self.
bluecat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to be educated yourself...comparing a paramedic and NP education to a D.O. is crazy...they don't get half the education as a D.O. does. So I beg to differ with you regarding ones education. A D.O. goes through just as much education as an M.D. Your comparison is way off.
i asked my md in charleston whats the difference in a md n a do his very words were a do is nothing but a well trained nurse
fancy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

dr kohari is practicing in pikeville. havent you read the medical leader
curious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Ha, Ha, Ha
Face it, DO's are here, they practice medicine, and they are keeping your lazy, whiney butts out of the hospital and funeral home!! As far as the ampunt of education they have goes, what does it matter? They pass the required boards and some even perform surgery--you would do well to have a DO in your community--I thank God they are here!!
truth hurts

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

You need to face the facts and find something else to chat about. But you can continue to write to me I enjoy reading you comments.( You still need to learn to prof read you comments).
truth hurts

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Judged:

Comment for NOT2Blame
I don't think we asked for your opinion on him and I guess you must know that prescribing loratabs to a patient when you know him or her personaly is not a practice any Dr will do unless he has a favor in mind for a later date. Like his brother Parkie doing a 14 year old girl or his son breaking into that house up on mall hill.
dumb asses

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Judged:

I am someone who knows Dr. Kohari more than anybody on here and I can tell you the truth. He retired from Primary Care Associates because he was just so stressed and he was working so hard. 7 months later after enjoying the life of retirement he decided to go back to Pikeville Medical Center as a hospitalist. He flys planes as a hobby. And that big fancy car you are talking about is a BMW M6, and it was not sold, the lease was up and he gets a new BMW every 3 years. He goes to Vegas as a relaxation, with his wife and kids. Sometimes he goes with his buddies.

" Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is an academic degree offered in the United States. It is a graduate-level first professional degree for physicians and surgeons, requiring four years to complete. Holders of the D.O. degree are known as osteopathic medical physicians. D.O.s are trained much in the same way as M.D.s, with the addition of osteopathic manipulative medicine techniques.

In the United States, the D.O. and the M.D. are the only two degrees permitting licensure as medical physicians. D.O and M.D. physicians have similar training (both requiring four years of training in the basic and clinical sciences and the successful completion of licensing exams). Osteopathic medical physicians receive additional training in Osteopathic Manual Manipulation. Although U.S. osteopathic medical physicians currently may obtain licensure in 47 countries, osteopathic curricula in countries other than the United States differ. In some countries outside of the United States, D.O.s are known as "osteopaths" and while their scope of practice includes some conventional medical therapies, they rely more exclusively on osteopathic manipulative medicine and other alternative medical modalities."
WHAT

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Ken wrote:
Dr. Beckett is a D.O.
I heard he had been in the hot seat over the pain pills, but then never heard anymore.
truth hurts

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

I don't care. I just think it's a shame that Whirleen lost her life as a result of bad judgement. So let this be my last comment on Kohari.
1 post removed
PLEASE

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

truth hurts wrote:
I don't care. I just think it's a shame that Whirleen lost her life as a result of bad judgement. So let this be my last comment on Kohari.
Umm yea that would b great. No ONE wants anyone to get hurt or killed, but again lets not blame the pillhead who put them into his body. Blaming someone who is an asset to the community is not the solution, maybe it's because he's easier for you to sue..hmmm..yelp bet thats it.
shocked

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

PLEASE wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm yea that would b great. No ONE wants anyone to get hurt or killed, but again lets not blame the pillhead who put them into his body. Blaming someone who is an asset to the community is not the solution, maybe it's because he's easier for you to sue..hmmm..yelp bet thats it.
asset to the community with a drug and gambling problem please some of these people act like they dont stink but they do and it makes it all the worse when people try to hide it and try to make people look stupid when they know better him and his wives family r not assets they r leeches, parasites on the community
what----

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

it was said the he was coming from the pharmacy at food city and an open pill bottle was scattered inside his car like he had opened a bottle to take a pill=maybe why he didn't see the red light. Whatever happened it was terrible and a family lost an important member and also his family is losing. the children on both sides are the ones that suffer the most. maybe say his children should suffer and lose everything they have but would that really be fair? It is just so sad for the children.
Liliana

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

what---- wrote:
maybe say his children should suffer and lose everything they have but would that really be fair? It is just so sad for the children.
No it isn't fair. Life isn't fair. But look at it this way: his children will grow up knowing that there are consequences for their actions. If he hadn't have done what he did, an innocent person would still be alive and the kids would have their daddy. I have no sympathy for him. He didn't think about what his kids would go through regarding his drug abuse. He was selfish and thought only of himself in that regard. He knew that if got behind the wheel of his car while effed up on pills that he could cause an accident. Did he care? No, because he still did it. He needs to suffer the consequences of his actions. That's the world's problem today - NO ONE wants to take responsibility for their actions.
truth hurts

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

I agree people need to responsible for their action.
my 2 cents worth

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

I hear he flies a plane, is he a member of the "mile high club" hmmmm? I wonder. lmao
Janie

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

I want too say this much Dr. Kohari he came from a very good family,and he was a good docter too.Things happen and we don't always know why or sometimes we don't understand,and I am sure that his parents did the best they could to raise him and the rest of his brothers and sisters in the right way ,I pray for Dr. Kohari and everyone else should too.He worked with Dr. Francis and I would like to say that Dr. Francis is a very good Docter too I mean you people should realize that they are just like we are they have a life ,they have their problems let them work them out without people trying to interfere or without putting them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min George 52,137
cm sparks 7 hr Peter Gosinya 11
Folk nation 7 hr Snake 03 1
Rape 7 hr Needtoknowbasis 2
Drug theft leaves victim without her medication 13 hr Lol 7
Trouble cashing Money Gram Moneyorders (Dec '09) Sat Loreen 3
working together Sat Just saying 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••