First Prev
of 4
Next Last
oh snap

Logan, WV

#1 Sep 7, 2010
There was a drug bust on vinson street, from what I hear a lot of people are going down, just can't wait to see who, lmao
lol

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 7, 2010
I think its funny they sell to anyone and they nark each other out its hilarious they go to jail and spend a little time and get out and do it all over again. I think they like jail to get away from all those crack head hos wanting there drugs lol those hos are like vampires they will suck up all the drugs they can.
i agree

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2010
lol wrote:
I think its funny they sell to anyone and they nark each other out its hilarious they go to jail and spend a little time and get out and do it all over again. I think they like jail to get away from all those crack head hos wanting there drugs lol those hos are like vampires they will suck up all the drugs they can.
is melissa, delo and dina still "in the mix"??? if so, BEWARE!
Britt

Irvine, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2010
oh snap wrote:
There was a drug bust on vinson street, from what I hear a lot of people are going down, just can't wait to see who, lmao
so who was suppose to have gotten busted? who and all did you hear was going down?
Isaw

Logan, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2010
I was driving past and saw a ton of police in front of the thorns house, and a crowd around. People said h. dickerson, and brian P. were arrested but I thought brian P was still in jail? we'll just have to wait and see if they put it in the paper.
for a fact

Irvine, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2010
well i know for a fact Brian went to jail on the 1st for home confinement violation..
what

Logan, WV

#7 Sep 8, 2010
for a fact wrote:
well i know for a fact Brian went to jail on the 1st for home confinement violation..
that's what I thought
back around

Clay City, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2010
h,more for law to put back on the street
grapevine

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2010
I thought it was Sheana,Blue{JP}, Trey and Dre the police had stopped I dont think they went 2 jail could be wrong jus what I heard
what

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 8, 2010
grapevine wrote:
I thought it was Sheana,Blue{JP}, Trey and Dre the police had stopped I dont think they went 2 jail could be wrong jus what I heard
for what reason and why so many cops
hootie

Old Town, FL

#11 Sep 8, 2010
Here's the reason they get out so soon, The county has a budget, so much is budgeted for the jail expenses, such as feeding the sorry bastards and medical attention. The county commisioners want the jail administrater to keep a certain amount of inmates because if you jailed them all, they would be over budget. The State Attorneys Office has a budget, thus in comes plea bargain to a lesser
offense and dropping charges if they can to keep people out of jail and the budget expenses down. If the county commisioners make the judge mad, he will put everybody in jail and run up the expenses and cause the jail to go over budget which reflects on the commisioners. Its all a money thing
and nothing to do with crime control, if so they would do what the Sheriff in Arizona does, he doesnt play games with the crooks, put them in tents, feed peanut butter sandwiches and make them wear pink outfits. Sounds like Williamson holler needs an air strike.
yep

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 8, 2010
Isaw wrote:
I was driving past and saw a ton of police in front of the thorns house, and a crowd around. People said h. dickerson, and brian P. were arrested but I thought brian P was still in jail? we'll just have to wait and see if they put it in the paper.


who ya talking about? delores thorn?
not surprised~~~~~~~~~~
it could be

Zoe, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2010
that they are trying to bust Christie for selling her sorry self for some crack...that girl will do anything thing for it...I do mean anything
ANGLE

Oakvale, WV

#14 Sep 8, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
who ya talking about? delores thorn?
not surprised~~~~~~~~~~
YES YOU ARE SO RIGHT SHE EVEN RATTED HER SISTER OUT AND A FEW MORE NOW SHE HANGS OUT AT THE COURTS SO SHE CAN DO THE SAME DOWN THERE..LOL SO WATCH OUT
head to hardy

Holden, WV

#15 Sep 11, 2010
Why can't hardy area get a drug bust?????
sarah

Logan, WV

#16 Sep 11, 2010
head to hardy wrote:
Why can't hardy area get a drug bust?????
east end needs one too. really bad. they have for the last couple years.
who

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2010
it could be wrote:
that they are trying to bust Christie for selling her sorry self for some crack...that girl will do anything thing for it...I do mean anything
several years back i knew a christie. haven't seen her for a long time. she lived with her brother @ turkey creek. she's originally from aflax. she's blonde headed. is this the same christie??
I Think

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Sep 12, 2010
You can't tell me there's not certain dealers around this place that if the cops put them out of business it wouldn't slow this down. And in my opinion they need to clean out a whole lot more of these drug dealing doctors around here. Getting rid of Hoover helped a little, but they need to shut down all this Ohio and Florida travel to doctors. There has to be some kind of way they can catch these pushers in the process of going and coming back with them or the scripts.
The Devil

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 12, 2010
I Think wrote:
You can't tell me there's not certain dealers around this place that if the cops put them out of business it wouldn't slow this down. And in my opinion they need to clean out a whole lot more of these drug dealing doctors around here. Getting rid of Hoover helped a little, but they need to shut down all this Ohio and Florida travel to doctors. There has to be some kind of way they can catch these pushers in the process of going and coming back with them or the scripts.
Well they are trying to get them for transporting the pills from other states but the thing there is that there is no law saying they can't go to other states to see a Dr. With out changing laws there is very little that can be done as for them going there.
I Think

Ransom, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2010
That's bullsh*t, I know for a fact that one of them that they had busted already had to lie and say that he and his wife were on their honeymoon. Because the cops down there don't want this going on down there. You can't tell me that if these cops back here would put forth a little effort this could at least be slowed down a little. I heard they hired more cops what are they doing you never see them out doing anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mingo Central Football 12 hr Football Fan 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Missy 4,198
Trump is sorta right Sun maccy 16
News Striping and cutting taking place Sun Long Gone 1
kurastin brown (Nov '14) Sun Melissa 11
John rouse Sun Jeff 18
Russell Ooten Sat Lmao 17

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages