mad mom

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 7, 2012
i can not stand a dead beat dad. It seems like they would actually pay child support My little girl never gets a dime of Child Support and her sorry dsddy hardly gets her He never calls to check on her. Then really expects me to let him get her anytime he wants to and thats only about every 6 months just try to act like he is a good daddy Then everyone wants to talk about me like I am a bad person They want to judge me for my job I am sick of it at least i take care of my kids what really pisses me off is when people can't ask to take my kids somewhere themselves and have to get someone else to do it well its not goin to happen get mad all you want i don't care my little girl isn't going with dead beats who dont even care about her i do it all and i am sick of you people thinking that you can ignore her for months at a time and just take her somewhere when she dont even know you get mad all you want or get over it i dont care
well

Elkview, WV

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Maybe you should have kept daddy and not got rid of him?
Don't [email protected] about it now life goes on and daddy found someone else...get over it !!!
Agreed

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Maybe you should have know daddy a little more before you decided he was worthy of being a father? Women get to choose! When you choose wrong, then blame the piece of crap you chose, then allow a child to think the bad person YOU CHOSE doesn't love you - you are the bad seed. You knew what he was. You knew he was having unprotected sex with someone he barely knew. Come on! Spare us. The world is different now. You should have been selective. Now the burden of giving your child the life she deserves is on you. But yeah, good idea to make it more difficult for him to have and contact with your daughter.(SARCASM)
Truth

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Should have been more selective?? You don't think people change over time, maybe he was prince charming in the beginning and became a piece of trash later on. It's not her fault he chooses to be a dead beat POS... What do you suggest she just hand her kid over anytime he decides he wants to play daddy again, yeah great reasoning.(SARCASM)
Agreed

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Lol. Ask her what she does for a living.
Ask her what HE does for a living. He's probably never had a job and suddenly she's concerned about money. All she has to do is call the Department and they can get her support in a matter of weeks. There's a reason that hasn't happened.
Truth, sounds like i hit a nerve woth you. Whats wrong u single too? Assuming the best on your part, you act like people who post their problems on this site are you. They're not. They are rarely good. She just wants a few comments then she's going to give his name. Just to harass and make the life of a guy who left her miserable.
If he wants a relationship let him have one. That's a way to get him to start feeling bad about not paying and not visiting more. But I think some folks like to complain and surround themselves with drama than solve their problems. But good call though--
Truth

Logan, WV

#6 Aug 7, 2012
I don't know her or him I was just saying that some people pull the wool over peoples eyes and then later take advantage of them or dont support their children if I said anything to come off as a smartass let me be the first to say sorry but I was taking this story at face value. I'm sure as always there is more to the story than people know and if thats her intentions she should be shamed as well.
Agreed

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Truth, if I could only take things at face value I would be so much happier! I trust nothing. Read into everything. You didn't offend. I just sometimes wish I could be more open minded.
Ridge Runner

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 8, 2012
I'm a man but I don't understand why men won't help take care of their own children as much as possible. Since he's not doing it voluntarily, have you talked to an attorney about forcing him to pay child support? Is he permanently employed? If its his child as much as your, then you both need to contribute to the child's welfare. Good luck!
orchidsandroses

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 30, 2012
this is to the person that said the state will get your surport in a matter of weeks, do you even know what the hell your talking about and why are you ppl blaming this woman over her dead beat x husband who wont pay childsuport, its almost impossible when a deadbeat sob wont work to even try to get a damn dime from him, i know, because my x husband wont pay me either. back off the women who are stuggling to raise to children when the father of these children dont give a damn? for the person called well and the one called truth, unless you been where these women have been, you need to keep your mouth shut and mind your own damn business! its not only deadbeat dads that dont pay but also deadbeat mothers, so unless you been there, dont judge anyone else! this is how i look at it, if a man or woman, is ordered to pay child support for there child or children and they dont, then i think they need to be put behind bars for a very very long time, theres so many children that are suffering and liveing on welfare because of stupied deadbeat parents!
Voice Of Reason

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2012
mad mom wrote:
i can not stand a dead beat dad. It seems like they would actually pay child support My little girl never gets a dime of Child Support and her sorry dsddy hardly gets her He never calls to check on her. Then really expects me to let him get her anytime he wants to and thats only about every 6 months just try to act like he is a good daddy Then everyone wants to talk about me like I am a bad person They want to judge me for my job I am sick of it at least i take care of my kids what really pisses me off is when people can't ask to take my kids somewhere themselves and have to get someone else to do it well its not goin to happen get mad all you want i don't care my little girl isn't going with dead beats who dont even care about her i do it all and i am sick of you people thinking that you can ignore her for months at a time and just take her somewhere when she dont even know you get mad all you want or get over it i dont care
I can't stand a dead beat woman.(A.K.A. "Mother")

Does anyone in this area know how to use punctuation? I mean it's not that hard. This stuff is hard to read without it. Also, there are only 4 to 5 sentences in a paragraph.
Know A Few

Statts Mills, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Men (and women) can pay child support and STILL be a deadbeat. My ex pays child support, but never calls the kids, never visits the kids, never sends them anything, never does ANYTHING for them, aside from sending me child support (and that's only because it's court ordered).

Those parents who receive child support can ALSO be deadbeats. My husband's ex gets child support, but never spends it on the children. She'd rather go get her hair done, or waste it all on eBay for jewelry and other stupid stuff. She wouldn't buy them school supplies, relied on a church to buy their bookbags, notebooks, pencils, etc... and relied on the DHHR for clothing vouchers to buy their clothes. SHE always has new clothes, new furniture, new hair, etc... but the kids don't have anything. We buy them stuff, and they have no idea how to act, because she never does the same.

So, it's not just those who fail to pay support who are deadbeats, the ones paying and receiving can ALSO be deadbeats. I just know when our kids grow up, they'll look back and realize who was there for them throughout their lives and who wasn't. And it's not just all about the money, either. It's about unconditional love and support from their parents for every hour of their entire life. Not just when it's convenient for the parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Food at Track End 36 min Facts 14
News Goodwill store in Williamson to close by end of... 8 hr John from Matewan 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr what? 4,307
Kendra Wed ceecee 1
John hall dui (Apr '17) Wed Meme 21
Richard Wright (Mar '17) Tue Goodman Manor res... 64
Brooke Dec 12 D Martin 11

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages