need2know

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 9, 2012
bout 30-45, related to the Adkins at Aflex, pillhead/seller. what else you know about him? he stole from my family
Shenanigans

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2012
I know he's never done anything to me or mine, so I don't have a problem with him. If you've got beef with him, that's between you two. There's no good reason you have to get on Topix and post derogatory statements. Handle your business like a man (or woman), instead of like a child.
jus saying

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2012
whether he's a pillhead or seller is none of my or your business but if you got a problem with him, he's not hard to find....he lives on maple walk and walks williamson all the time...take it up with him!
nned2know

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 10, 2012
he's in the wrong and he KMOWS he is, so you ask him why he wont talk to the people he just screwed over. you can think highly of him all that you want, that doesn't change what he did. and if it weren't for the fact that the family asked me not to start trouble, I'd get pictures of what he did. You might want to make sure we are even talking about the same guy, cause this guy is a no good POS.
nned2know

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 10, 2012
and guess what, he does not live on maple walk, shows what you know.
jus saying

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2012
right real close but if you already knew that, then why get on here asking questions about him? sounds to me like you're just trying to get people to talk shit about him &&& i'm not on here defending him, i could care less what he does...it's none of my business!!! all i was saying was if you have a problem with him, take it up with him instead of on here running your mouth behind a damn computer screen.
need2know

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 11, 2012
let me tell you something. I will stand up to his face and to anyone that wants to defend him, I'm not the one "hiding". He knows EXACTLY what he did and that's why he WILL NOT talk to anyone, answer the phone, or even defend himself on here AFTER he's already seen the other comments. not only from me, but from others. and you're right, it's none of your business why nor what I say, or do.
need2know

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 11, 2012
again, he no longer lives on maple walk, this i DO know, he lives at Black Gem. Ask the people he just ripped off, and maybe the people before them too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any good places to have a wedding (indoors) 6 hr Rupert 2
News Goodwill store in Williamson to close by end of... 11 hr Sue Them 4
News Williamson releases holiday garbage schedule 11 hr Yeah Right 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,301
News City council members appoint new police chief Thu horsey 6
Shady Grady Wed meet joe 25
Drug Epidemic in Williamson Wed Nate 8

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance