Looking for twin boys born

Looking for twin boys born

Posted in the Williamson Forum

Parsley

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2012
This is a long shot. But I thought I would give it a try. I'm looking for twins brothers, if I'm correct they should be in their late 50's early 60"s. I really don't have much to go on. My grandfather had a relationship with their mother when he was around 17-18 teen. I know she was older than him and maybe married at the time. We would love to get in contact with the twins, since it's very possible they are my grandfathers Childern. He has passed on but leaves behind daughters and lots of grandchildren and great grandchildren. If anymore has any info please just contact me back on here. Thanks so much.
maybe

San Angelo, TX

#2 Jul 12, 2012
can you give anymore information than that. Where did your grandfather live and perhaps the womans name
RIdge Runner

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 12, 2012
For this to work, you're going to have to give names and all the details and dates you are relatively sure are factual. This reminds me of one of my best friends family story. She came from a large Mormon family in Utah and her natural mother and father divorced not long after she was born. The family evenntually lost touch with the father until his death many years later when his obituary was in a local newspaper. She and some of her brothers and sisters attending his funeral and discovered that had an even larger family of seven half brothers and sisters they didn't know about. Good luck with your search. Keep us informed of your progress if you're up to it.
Parsley

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
I don't have much more info. I know the lady was from Williamson area and my grandfather was from Martin co. This was a big secret until his death in 2010..
Family

Fort Gay, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2012
After a little more research I think we have narrowed it down to the boys being born between 1945-1947. This would have put my grandpa being between the ages of 16-19. And leaving the boys being 67-70. We are not even sure if these twin boys made it far in life, or are still living today. But to us we would like to just know, we are very close with our family and since discovering this, it feels like we are missing a part of our family! Thanks for any information!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,201
whos the snitches 9 hr I am a snitch 22
Commission moves forward with opioid suit 12 hr Agree 2
delbarton Mon mksc 1
Mexican restaurant in Williamson Mon The future 2
who u think was the best football player in whs... (Oct '12) Mon mo boy 20
Anyone heard of fight at starters little over w... Mon Andre Linoge 4

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance