Paul Howard

Posted in the Williamson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of277
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who Dey

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

What happened sat night? Heard he got arrested.
2 posts removed
asecret

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 16, 2010
 
I haven't seen anything about this in the paper.I hope people are not making something like this up.
benji

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 18, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

has he ever not drugged and raped teenagers !!!!!!!!!!
father

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

head to hardy wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't believe anything a drunk hoe says, they'll say anything to cover up for what they have done!
what would he do if it was one of his girls this is a pathetic old pervert who should be held accountable for his actions!!!!!
wonder if i know him

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 21, 2010
 
father wrote:
<quoted text> what would he do if it was one of his girls this is a pathetic old pervert who should be held accountable for his actions!!!!!
how old is this guy? Isnt he only about 24???
wondering

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

If this is true how come topix is the only one saying anything about it wouldnt this be news worthy or is it just going to pass like everything else in Mingo county !!!
1 post removed

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 22, 2010
 
wonder if i know him wrote:
<quoted text>
how old is this guy? Isnt he only about 24???


old enough to know better!
wondering

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 22, 2010
 
la WildKat wrote:
<quoted text>
old enough to know better!
think he is in his 50 s
yorkie girl

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 22, 2010
 
Paul David is around 50. Paul, Jr. is his son and he's in his early to mid 20's.
Uretards

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

This stupid SOB and his brothers have done this shit for years along with thier sons and they just keep paying for protection from yes the crook cops, I'd like to see his ass in jail with a wonderful man that will treat him right, rape him right in his ASS just like he has done for years!!!
I know better

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

You ignorant people don't know what you're talking about. The Howards DO NOT do drugs and if a stupid girl had sex it would be because she wanted to. As pointed out earlier by people on here... if it was true it would be in the news!!
close

Mayo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I have known the Howards since the 70's, they are all a bunch of crooks and if you think they don't do drugs you must be blind
hmmm

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

It was in the news express
wow

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

the howards have and always will be low lifes. Everyone of them are the same. In and out of jail all the time. They are con artists. and theyre good at hiding everything. They know everyone and the cops in williamson are dirty. All cops here do is use drugs or cheat on their wives. Lowlifes always cling together, so of course it isnt in the news, the howards know how to keep it on the dl. This isnt the first time hes done this and it sure isnt the first time hes been in jail.... piece of shit.
truth

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 24, 2010
 
wow wrote:
the howards have and always will be low lifes. Everyone of them are the same. In and out of jail all the time. They are con artists. and theyre good at hiding everything. They know everyone and the cops in williamson are dirty. All cops here do is use drugs or cheat on their wives. Lowlifes always cling together, so of course it isnt in the news, the howards know how to keep it on the dl. This isnt the first time hes done this and it sure isnt the first time hes been in jail.... piece of shit.
Thast about sums them up !!!!!!
Raped

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

If you think they a lieing ask to go up to the apartments above the night club they have a bed and vedio camra up ther they tape the girls drunk and passed out as a bunch of them take turns on them
I have seen the room myself. Told the police about it and they just let it go
Concerned

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

It is about time this low life pervert gets caught. I know this to be the truth because i've seen it happen. He has tried to do it to me and a lots of other girls whether they would admit it or not. This **** has been going on for years. He does not care how old the girls are, he will keep on giving them drinks to get them drunk and take them home especiall on Friday nights when it wasnt very crowded. He has 2 daughters who are about my age and how would he like it if someone tried to do that to them?????? They need to take his license away and shut that nasty place down. It is nothing but trouble.
discusting

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

where did this take place? was it Friday? paper said witness was wanting to help the victim, but someone was holding the door. who would hold the door? sicko!!!!
whatever

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Concerned wrote:
It is about time this low life pervert gets caught. I know this to be the truth because i've seen it happen. He has tried to do it to me and a lots of other girls whether they would admit it or not. This **** has been going on for years. He does not care how old the girls are, he will keep on giving them drinks to get them drunk and take them home especiall on Friday nights when it wasnt very crowded. He has 2 daughters who are about my age and how would he like it if someone tried to do that to them?????? They need to take his license away and shut that nasty place down. It is nothing but trouble.
Only skanks go there anyway! Sounds ab out like you. Its not like people dont know he drugs/rapes girls. It looks like Williamson is slowly shutting down. All the pill doctors now the bline!
hmmm

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 25, 2010
 
Former Mingo club owner charged
Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:00 pm
By Audrey Carter-Lee, Staff Writer

WILLIAMSON, W.Va. A former owner of well-known Mingo County nightclub has been accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with a female.
Paul David Howard, 51, of Williamson, W.Va., was charged with a felony count of second degree sexual assault and a charge of contributing alcohol to a minor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of277
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Yes it is me 51,948
working together 2 hr Just saying 3
sabrina hobbs (Jan '14) 3 hr Some Info 9
Drug theft leaves victim without her medication 3 hr Some Info 4
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Williamson, WV (May '12) 5 hr Brian_G 16
Stephane (Dotson) Mounts (Jul '13) 8 hr christopher mounts 7
Jeff Simpkins 13 hr know_it_all 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••