Georgetown, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
what was going on there last night? the police was all over that rat hole
i heard

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 7, 2013
just curious wrote:
what was going on there last night? the police was all over that rat hole
......i heard that it was due to someone selling drugs at G&V also heard that greg triplett stabbed someone i think it was a smith guy maybe.
kimmi

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
well I heard it was employees that got caught selling drugs to out of towners.housekeppers maybe a deskclerk
oh yell

Washington, NC

#4 Jan 9, 2013
all this is so true about this place i worked there years ago it was the same then . it will never change there and they also are infested with bedbugs bad .. especailly on the third floor ..
Need to know

Belle Center, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2013
I was born in Williamson and I come back every year to visit my families grave site. Used to stay at the Sycamore, it seemed to go down hill fast. I now stay in Pikeville, but I spend most of my time in Williamson. What can I say, I still love Williamson, brings back some great memories for my family.
Breezy

Dover, FL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
You should try the Mountaineer Hotel,the rooms have been remodeled but the lobby and all are original and as beautiful as ever.
Gross

Novi, MI

#7 Jan 28, 2013
That place is disgusting! I was going to stay there tonight but after inspecting the room first I decided to just keep driving. I can't believe that people actually stay there and for the prices they charge.
Need to know

Centerburg, OH

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Try the Hamptom Inn at 831 Hambley Blvd. in Pikeville, Ky., only 15 minutes from Williamson. I stay there every year, I always come back in the summer, was raised in Williamson, still love to come back. This place is great, has the best service and is very, very clean. drive safe and get some rest.
citizen

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2013
What's wrong with the place got railroaders that go to G&V club, they bring in hookers and drugs from there it's dangerous to stay there, there's been a railroader stabbed next door at the G&V. They need more police controlling on that end of the street.
Need to know

Centerburg, OH

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Confused, which one are you referring to, mountaineer or Hampton

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
I think they're talking about Sycamore Inn,it's directly across from G&V
1 post removed
yuck

Greensburg, PA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Have you seen the nasty mattresses under the motel?
Bunny

Logan, WV

#14 Feb 8, 2013
citizen wrote:
What's wrong with the place got railroaders that go to G&V club, they bring in hookers and drugs from there it's dangerous to stay there, there's been a railroader stabbed next door at the G&V. They need more police controlling on that end of the street.
Railroaders are the biggest drug suppliers in this area. They bring it in by the loads.

Just think about all the places they go. I know.
mommy

Logan, WV

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Breezy wrote:
You should try the Mountaineer Hotel,the rooms have been remodeled but the lobby and all are original and as beautiful as ever.
Love the old Mountaineer Hotel.
Clean freak

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Railroaders are the biggest drug suppliers in this area. They bring it in by the loads.
Just think about all the places they go. I know.
You, me and the railroad know you are a GD liar.

Which one of those railroad guys dumped your stinking skanky a$$? It's dope headed wh*res like you that give us all a bad name.
interested

Amesville, OH

#17 Feb 10, 2013
How much do they charge for the prostitutes?
Bottles

Greensburg, PA

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Just a few pills of your choosing.
Its True

Lansing, MI

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Clean freak wrote:
<quoted text>You, me and the railroad know you are a GD liar.
Which one of those railroad guys dumped your stinking skanky a$$? It's dope headed wh*res like you that give us all a bad name.
Not true. He/she is right. Railroaders are one of the biggest drug suppliers in this area. I know for a fact!!!!!!!!
There are several that bring it in by the loads.
I even know some drop off points.
All they can get are w**res. Every married one is screwing around. Well, 99% of them.
HMMMM

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
I heard they have their own room that they deal out. Who is paying for the room where they keep there stash?
YUCK

Hansford, WV

#21 Feb 26, 2013
NASTY!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricoh man John alley 17 hr Drema 1
News Kanawha health officials offer tips to stay coo... Sun Fuzz 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
Is RANDY CASEY CHEATIN on his GIRLFRIEND Sun humm 4
Health Deparrment ratings Jul 23 Not surprised 2
R.I.P Madison Ward (Mar '09) Jul 23 WMStudent2007 2011 58
Mike Bucci Jul 23 Italian4life 16

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance