Next Last
worried

Berkeley Springs, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2010
i am very worried

Since: May 10

Quackopolis

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Are you talking about Sarah that is with Brent and her son Kevin died in a fire up Peter Street a couple of years ago?
WONDERING

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 29, 2010
worried wrote:
i am very worried
Didn't she just get out of jail not long ago??? She is always getting into trouble.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Fyslexic Duck wrote:
Are you talking about Sarah that is with Brent and her son Kevin died in a fire up Peter Street a couple of years ago?
no thats "williamson". Sara WIlliams is older than Sara Jane, and blond. idk how to explain her to u dad, but ud know who im talkin about if ya seen her.

But actually, i havent seen her in about a month or so..
well

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2010
If you want to find her, try looking for Mindy.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
well wrote:
If you want to find her, try looking for Mindy.
Mindy drives the cab and is ALWAYs at marathon, but from what i understand, Sara aint runnin with her anymore....

Since: Oct 09

Logan, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2010
Sarah is runnin from a jail sentence! She is in trouble with almost everyone that she knows! Mindy no longer works for the taxi cab service, so she cant be linked to any of us!!! If she dont come up with the money she owes us then she wont be IN the taxi at all!!! TROUBLE IS ALL THAT SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS WILL BE
The truth

Elkview, WV

#8 Sep 5, 2010
Sarah is running from the law. If you come into contact with her run. She is nothing but trouble and she usually dates old men to get money. She is a mental case and is very dangerous. If you have any info of where she is call the cops and let them deal with her. STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Elkview, WV

#9 Sep 6, 2010
worried wrote:
i am very worried
Why are you so worried?
you dont say

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Sep 6, 2010
where does this woman live
just talking

Elkview, WV

#11 Sep 6, 2010
She stays anywhere she can until they kick her out. She is running from somehting she did in Kentucky and I think in Mingo. She could be living anywhere. She steals and does drugs, sells drugs. She is just a bad person. Believe me if you know her you know how she is and if you don't stay away from her. She is nothing but a whore who sells her self to old men. It is hard to tell what kind of diseases she has so any man that she is trying to sleep with watch out you may get something that you can't get rid of.
well

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2010
just talking wrote:
She stays anywhere she can until they kick her out. She is running from somehting she did in Kentucky and I think in Mingo. She could be living anywhere. She steals and does drugs, sells drugs. She is just a bad person. Believe me if you know her you know how she is and if you don't stay away from her. She is nothing but a whore who sells her self to old men. It is hard to tell what kind of diseases she has so any man that she is trying to sleep with watch out you may get something that you can't get rid of.
I also know Sarah and I think she has done so many drugs that she has fried her brain. She is a dangerous person because if you get in her way of what she wants she will try to ruin your life anyway she can.
where is she

Elkview, WV

#13 Sep 10, 2010
That nasty bitch owes me money. If anyone knows where she is at let me know. I will kick the shit out of her. She uses people and sleeps with anything that will let her. When I find her she has the ass beating of her life comeing to her. She is so damn ugly that she can only get old perverts to sleep with her. She is a drug head and a piece of shit. Watch out you fat nasty bitch. You will get yours one day.
well

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 10, 2010
where is she wrote:
That nasty bitch owes me money. If anyone knows where she is at let me know. I will kick the shit out of her. She uses people and sleeps with anything that will let her. When I find her she has the ass beating of her life comeing to her. She is so damn ugly that she can only get old perverts to sleep with her. She is a drug head and a piece of shit. Watch out you fat nasty bitch. You will get yours one day.
Well it seems most of us has agreed that she is a skank and now you want to beat her up for what?? Maybe some drug money she owes you?? Haven't you people learned you ask for the money up front!!!If you really knew her you could find her, Maybe try looking for that guy named Darrell she runs around with
friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
Which.Sarah are you talking about the one that with Brett johnson that live over Big Creek .she has red es, curly hair,
Just to let you know

Elkview, WV

#16 Sep 11, 2010
It is the Sarah with no teeth and trashy blonde hair. She is a nasty looking bitch. If you see her you will know who it is.
red

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 3, 2010
the guy named darrell doesnt mess with that trash . yell she is a peach of trach that is no good a drunk .and a trashy hole and whore.if i see her i will kick her ass to so wait in line .
Well

Logan, WV

#18 Oct 4, 2010
red wrote:
the guy named darrell doesnt mess with that trash . yell she is a peach of trach that is no good a drunk .and a trashy hole and whore.if i see her i will kick her ass to so wait in line .
Yes she has been living with a guy named Darrell, he is an older guy,lives around Lenore! But I think every now and then he kicks her out and she goes running back to Brad.
Info

Logan, WV

#19 Oct 8, 2010
She lives with Darrell and Mindy. That is gross. She is a nasty trashy [email protected]* who sleeps with anything and everything. If you know her watch out she will try to sleep with your man or even you animals. I put nothing past her. She needs to be in a nut house. She is crazy and I would stay away from her.
Well

Logan, WV

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Heard she was in jail again, does anyone know what she did this time???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williamson Towers 1 hr RealPirate 3
new in town trying to score coke (Jul '15) Wed Just saying 12
Williamson Drug Bust Wed Just saying 5
Mikes Tires CHEATS PEOPLE!!! (Dec '12) Wed Beechpapa 35
Jimmy Diamond is cheating on his loven Steven... Wed Agree 11
crooked town Wed they call me mist... 14
Child Support Enforcement (Apr '09) Jan 17 Concerned mother 98

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance