Myra Miller

Logan, WV

#22 Nov 30, 2009
You would have to be stupid not to know tht Myra Millers office is not a leagl drug house. Look around every morning and you can see the stoned people out there waiting to get in to get their so called legal drugs.
amazed

Inez, KY

#23 Nov 30, 2009
We've been hearing that same old crap for years and years. They have been investigated, investigated and investigated by every federal and state agency known to man. I don't believe there is anything wrong down there.
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#24 Dec 2, 2009
amazed wrote:
We've been hearing that same old crap for years and years. They have been investigated, investigated and investigated by every federal and state agency known to man. I don't believe there is anything wrong down there.
An officer lifting weights at the clinic is not an investigation. Somebody needs to go back to investigation school if nothing is going on there.
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#25 Dec 2, 2009
amazed wrote:
LOL the feds? The didnt even think to warn anyone about that army major contacting terrorist groups. So I dont have much faith in them.
nobody

Norcross, GA

#26 Dec 2, 2009
We all know (whether we choose to accept it or not) that there is a HUGE difference between what is "Legally" right and what is "morally" right...and those aren't gray areas...the other thing is we each have our own perception of what morally is okay, and not okay...so, whats good for you, i may consider outrageous...but financially benefiting from addicts (IMHO) is right near the top of "morally" wrong...just my $0.02
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#27 Dec 2, 2009
first off put your 2 cents back in your pocket cause nobody wants it!!! second,what is the difference between the wellness center getting paid then the rehabs taking money from addicts? or the hospital giving pain shots to anyone who goes in there complaining of back pain. at least if they think you are becoming addicted they offer you a program to get you some help. and they have the programs there also. just my 2 cents also and have a nice day!!!!!!!
sandnigg

United States

#28 Dec 3, 2009
i want to hear nobody's 2 cents. i bet alot of other people do to.thats what makes this america. you had a response to joe venturino previously bout how alot of people havve ended up in jail. thats true also its either jail or the graveyard when you play the drug game. that goes for users and dealers. legal or illegal. let your concious be your guide. peace to the nation of islam
christian

Prestonsburg, KY

#29 Dec 3, 2009
screw the nation of islam,this is america where God fearing christians live.
sandnigg

United States

#30 Dec 4, 2009
betcha my daddy can beat up your daddy,hahaha
shocked one again

Prestonsburg, KY

#31 Dec 17, 2009
First of all let me said that i am shocked once again to hear this same old story over and over about the wellness center and that once again it is being investigated by the federal and state agency. As far as i am concerened they aren"t doing anything wrong they are there to help people that are hurt .Far as i am concerend no one has the right to look down on this clinic they are there if they are needed. I know Myra Miller she is a good person and she cares about people so you have no right to be to judge her or this clinic. the doctors that are there they are good and honest people and they are there to help those that are indeed. So don"t judge them there is only one judge that is the Lord God Almighty. My prayers are with them.Thank you all from the wellnees center for caring about me and all of the rest of the people that come there for your help.
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#32 Dec 17, 2009
shocked one again wrote:
First of all let me said that i am shocked once again to hear this same old story over and over about the wellness center and that once again it is being investigated by the federal and state agency. As far as i am concerened they aren"t doing anything wrong they are there to help people that are hurt .Far as i am concerend no one has the right to look down on this clinic they are there if they are needed. I know Myra Miller she is a good person and she cares about people so you have no right to be to judge her or this clinic. the doctors that are there they are good and honest people and they are there to help those that are indeed. So don"t judge them there is only one judge that is the Lord God Almighty. My prayers are with them.Thank you all from the wellnees center for caring about me and all of the rest of the people that come there for your help.
They are there to help- To help druggies get pills. Hoover was run out of Florida for overprescribing. Her supervising doctor since she is on probation was also run out of Kentucky. He was a big dope doctor. The doctors are making millions a year. dopers dont stand outside that place at 530 because of the quality care.
MOD

United States

#33 Dec 17, 2009
jdz1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are there to help- To help druggies get pills. Hoover was run out of Florida for overprescribing. Her supervising doctor since she is on probation was also run out of Kentucky. He was a big dope doctor. The doctors are making millions a year. dopers dont stand outside that place at 530 because of the quality care.
Still fighting Mental Illness and withdraws i see! You got caught, you were cut off. They took YOUR business of selling pills, etc...
Maybe just ban that IP# again, so you can't post. Only you can see your little and loud complaints.
MANY know who you are. So shut up, or be banned. You violate the terms again by posting names, I WILL make sure your name IS posted, and you will NOT be able to post on here or the OTHER Topix forums you flap your drug induced lip in.
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#34 Dec 17, 2009
MOD wrote:
<quoted text>Still fighting Mental Illness and withdraws i see! You got caught, you were cut off. They took YOUR business of selling pills, etc...
Maybe just ban that IP# again, so you can't post. Only you can see your little and loud complaints.
MANY know who you are. So shut up, or be banned. You violate the terms again by posting names, I WILL make sure your name IS posted, and you will NOT be able to post on here or the OTHER Topix forums you flap your drug induced lip in.
I may be mentally ill but why is Shafer closed? She has been on "vacation" a long time.
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#35 Dec 17, 2009
MOD wrote:
<quoted text>Still fighting Mental Illness and withdraws i see! You got caught, you were cut off. They took YOUR business of selling pills, etc...
Drug withdrawals in Pilliamson? Hahah, never happen. You still have Hoover and Tug Valley Pharmacy to keep all the dopers happy. LOL, post my name, post yours and your connection to Pilliamson Wellness Center. You must be a patient.
Mark Curry

Williamson, WV

#36 Dec 17, 2009
How funny is that?
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#37 Dec 17, 2009
MOD wrote:
hahaha are you wv state police today? do you wear green? then you talk about someone being crazy
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#38 Dec 17, 2009
Still I need to know, whats up with Dr. Shaffer, I would love to know what the deal is?
ole mountain man

Lyburn, WV

#39 Dec 18, 2009
a dude named josh m. was caught getting scripts filled at different pharms under different names, turns out he was getting these scripts from someone that worked in doc shaffers was giving him the scripts with the names of patients that hadnt showed up to get their script that month or the month before..... jails, institutions, and death . oh my; jails , institutions,and death. oh my; jails , institutions , and death......OH MY.
jdz1

Wallins Creek, KY

#40 Dec 18, 2009
ole mountain man wrote:
a dude named josh m. was caught getting scripts filled at different pharms under different names, turns out he was getting these scripts from someone that worked in doc shaffers was giving him the scripts with the names of patients that hadnt showed up to get their script that month or the month before..... jails, institutions, and death . oh my; jails , institutions,and death. oh my; jails , institutions , and death......OH MY.
oh well thats the price of running a dope clinic
Rehab

United States

#41 Dec 18, 2009
OMG wrote:
Still I need to know, whats up with Dr. Shaffer, I would love to know what the deal is?
You're really aching for those pills, aren't you? There's plenty of places to buy them. I'm sure you know where they're at. Go get you a couple handfuls. Oh wait, I don't know any dealers who accept a medical card like the pharmacy does, though. Too bad. Welfare won't pay for your buzz this time. Guess you've gotta do without.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is having problems with DHHR 1 hr help 1
help 4 hr help 2
News Parking concerns in the City 12 hr TOM TOM 19
Who is getting divorced? suddenly single! (Aug '14) 12 hr jailbird 56
God Created Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. Fri -zaphod- 234
Amy Chapman Mar 26 always be her sid... 22
Robbie Evans Mar 26 DSDinKy 3
Williamson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web