First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Paintsville, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2009
yes this is joe venturino, not hiding myra! seems like your posts from alkol are still wondering about me.. no i did not get arrested, and you didnt get the response you thought you would did u? if you wouldve asked the goon troopers who ALL call you mom, they would have told you that i wasnt arrested, it was my brother over some bogus sh!t hell get out of by the way!! i think your biggest problem with me is you are jealous that i quit my drug problem cold turkey and you cant say the same for your significant other can you? i suggest you leave me and my significant other alone, as we do for your your fat a@@
man grow up

Thelma, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2009
dude seriously grow up and get a life...how old are you? i would old enough to know better not to do such stupid and childish things as this crap!!!
man grow up

Thelma, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2009
dude seriously grow up and get a life...how old are you? i would think that you are old enough to know better not to do such stupid and childish things as this crap!!!
someone who cares

Logan, WV

#4 Nov 7, 2009
joe venturino wrote:
yes this is joe venturino, not hiding myra! seems like your posts from alkol are still wondering about me.. no i did not get arrested, and you didnt get the response you thought you would did u? if you wouldve asked the goon troopers who ALL call you mom, they would have told you that i wasnt arrested, it was my brother over some bogus sh!t hell get out of by the way!! i think your biggest problem with me is you are jealous that i quit my drug problem cold turkey and you cant say the same for your significant other can you? i suggest you leave me and my significant other alone, as we do for your your fat a@@
LOL good one Joe and its about time you defended yourself... also I am so glad you finally got ur ass clean... take care of yourself! truly am proud of you!
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2009
hey joe that wasnt myra that was asking about you it was me i know you and steve craig and so on and was worried about you just was concerned sorry you got your unddies in a wad over nothing you need to stop blaming people that are innocent
star

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2009
Did anyone see Myra on the news defending her clinic?

Since: Apr 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2009
well then whats up, who are you and why didnt you just try and get a hold of me instead of getting on here and getting a bunch of sh!t started?
funny

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2009
joe venturino wrote:
well then whats up, who are you and why didnt you just try and get a hold of me instead of getting on here and getting a bunch of sh!t started?
bet you feel like a dumbass now..maybe you will quit gettin on here and making an ass of yourself huh

Since: Apr 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2009
no i dont! i dont get on here and start shit, other people like yourself hide behind stupid ass names! i mean what i say when i talk about people like myra! she posts under stupid names like yourself! and why dont you just stay out of it if it has nothing to do with you!
only my opinion

Logan, WV

#10 Nov 8, 2009
star wrote:
Did anyone see Myra on the news defending her clinic?
why and when was she on the news?
nerd

Peach Creek, WV

#11 Nov 8, 2009
joe venturino wrote:
no i dont! i dont get on here and start shit, other people like yourself hide behind stupid ass names! i mean what i say when i talk about people like myra! she posts under stupid names like yourself! and why dont you just stay out of it if it has nothing to do with you!
grow up you old folgie...you sound like a gay lil bitch on here runnin your mouth
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#12 Nov 9, 2009
wasnt for sure which one it was i dont live here any more just thought it would be a faster response didnt mean to get shit started i only use this unknown name and the reason i dont use my real name is because i have family that gets on here and i dont want them to see what i comment on sorry once again p.s. alot of people put names on here that go with the topix for fun
fireball

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 10, 2009
Everyone should leave Joe alone. He is so sweet and would do anything for anyone. Sounds to me like everyone is a little jelous of him. Well I guess they have reason to be he is nice, friendly and let me add very handsome.
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#14 Nov 10, 2009
first off no i am not jealous of him second i didnt think i was bothering him third what the hell is it your business anyways? by the way joe where is mark llyod and johnboy tincher at now days? and how is lil steve doing does he still live down on the old road? we all use to hang out back in the day.
1 post removed
fireball

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 11, 2009
first of all lets get one thing straight - why do you think I was directing the message to you - there are other comments on here. When people talk about my friends I make it my business. I give my opinion to uphold my friends thats all. So don't get so upset and assume I was talking about you
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#17 Nov 11, 2009
next time direct your response to whom your talking about and nobody will be upset. besides your response came right after what i had said. so what was i suppose to think? anyways joe just found out they are in jail doing time seems like everyone is going to jail nowadays lol
fireball

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 12, 2009
ok next time I will do that I'm sorry you took my response as though I was directing it to you. Again it was not directed to you
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#19 Nov 12, 2009
i except!!!!!!!!!! lol
wondering

AOL

#20 Nov 12, 2009
Is the person that this topix is about married? I knew someone by that name when i lived out west and her husband wore green, just curious if this is the same person.
whats up

Ashburn, VA

#21 Nov 12, 2009
it might be but she is a really nice lady someone thought she posted something about them and started talking junk about her but if you ever met her judge for yourself not by what people on here say some just like to get stuff going on people just to cause drama. she is a wonderful person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officers make drug arrests - 10:30 pm up... 7 hr Copy cat 37
Mingo County 911 (Dec '09) 7 hr hmmmm 52
Cozy's Refuge (Jun '11) 11 hr Linda D 59
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr cabin creek Cu m 4,010
News Council approves training, tasers for WPD - 6:1... Tue FatBoyIsQueer 14
sheena and justin Mar 20 lalala 4
Brian Keith Hatfield Mia Maria Porter Mar 20 Emmamiller29 5

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages