California Dreamin

Frazier Park, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I was going through the old obits for Rogers Funeral Home and noticed that Mike Horn passed away.We were really close friends years ago.Do any of you folks on here know what he died from?I would really like to know because he was fairly young.
mee

Daniels, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2013
massive heart attack
California Dreamin

Frazier Park, CA

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Dang that is nuts he was the youngest boy out of his siblings.I noticed their was no mention of a wife,when i left Mingo county 30 yrs ago he was with Sharon Smith.
bascom hight

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2013
yep
California Dreamin

San Luis Obispo, CA

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Wow! No one has called me Bascom in years.Everyone has called me Buddy my nick name since I left West Virginia.And the last name is Hyatt but close enough.I really hated hearing that about Mikey he was an alright person,Man people are dropping like flies back there what the hell is going on?People I grew up with look like they are 70 yrs old damn it must be a rough life.They need to get off the booze and drugs because it sure as hell isn't agreeing with them.It's weird to see especially living here in California with all these health nuts where the 50yr olds look 30.Everybody I see back there that dies at a young age the obit says they were a disabled truck driver or miner or etc etc.They need to get off their ass and quit faking disability to collect an SSI check.If they got more exercise they might live longer.That is why i was shocked to see that Mike had passed away,he was a hard worker and it said he was still working.My prayers and condolences go out to Libby and Benny as well as his children and grand kids im sure the loss really hit them hard.
missing

Export, PA

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Mike was good man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
News Maple Walk resident expresses concerns - 7 hr howdy 7
James Pilkin (Aug '11) 14 hr Anonymous 7
News MCC announces cuts - 15 hr blame him Is Lost 6
bear dogs for sale (Sep '09) 15 hr Erica 35
News Cool and Connected - Fri Good Gawd 1
Andrew & Ruth Ann Justice Fri Lilly 2

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance