Obama's Re Election
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#41 Nov 25, 2012
Just a lazy ass white trash! PTSD???? LMFAO! Just a cop out. Like all his family. Your mommy needed beating for having you. If you can get on here and rant and go on and have a FB, you need off disability. Might happen soon.
Your ass is just sore. Need to use more oil. Raymond please have mercy on him.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#42 Nov 25, 2012
Post your name up here. Until then say what you want. Your still a puzz in my book. And if they do take it away I'm going to get into he Hit Man profession. Nothing for me to peel your fingernails off with snip-nose pliers and and pour salt on your finger tips. After that I can remove your eyes one by one, and all the while run a recorder for the person who paid me to have it done. I'm glad the Government agrees with my doctor and keeps me from around people. Now this will be the last post for you Raymond F'er till you post your real name up here.
1 post removed
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#44 Nov 26, 2012
Letter of Review eewww I'm scared. I done got one last year. I can't work, I have PTSD and Anxiety Disorder. My condition has not changed, and your the one needs hanging. Social Security send me that letter of review again Bitch I'll just fill it out and send it back. Like I get worried when I get a letter of review. They know I can't work, and I can't work. You think it's just because I saw daddy beat mommy? You know nothing about me, or my disability. You sound like someone who lost their pollution job and are pissed off I'm still getting along. Now Review that bitch, facts are facts. And the Flash Backs won't stop. Pills don't make them stop! I get them with emotion to, like when I'm pissed or stressed. When I worked I got them every 15 mins pretty much. But now I get them a little less often but about half of what I used to. And some days I don't even have one. Those are the days I look forward to. Social Security doesn't mean that I don't know how to type or have a free will. It means I can't maintain gainful employment due to my illness. My attorney's got my back, and so does Barack Obama. He isn't a scud sucking Republican like you. Wish I could Work Tho. Cause I would be out there trying to make some money. Until I can I'm going to keep on drawing my check. It's what I paid in for all those years I worked! You need hanged! For discriminating against a disabled person. It's a federal crime to try to make me look like I can work or even say I can work, when I know I can't.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#45 Nov 26, 2012
Glad em coal pickers are out the mines tho. I can breathe easier knowing the world is healing it's self.
1 post removed
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#47 Nov 26, 2012
ok whatever. that's the 7th time you've told a person who has been deemed disabled by a Federal Judge that he can work. When the facts clearly state otherwise. And also you must have lost your job, cause I never seen you on so much. Cry baby talking about someone getting entitlements... How much you draw on that Unemployment check peckerwood?> Cause instead of being out trying to find a job, your arguing with someone over a computer who is unable to work.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#48 Nov 26, 2012
And is still scared to post their real name to the whiney baby Rick...
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#49 Nov 26, 2012
Rick wrote:
ok whatever. that's the 7th time you've told a person who has been deemed disabled by a Federal Judge that he can work. When the facts clearly state otherwise. And also you must have lost your job, cause I never seen you on so much. Cry baby talking about someone getting entitlements... How much you draw on that Unemployment check peckerwood?> Cause instead of being out trying to find a job, your arguing with someone over a computer who is unable to work.
I'm at work whiney ass! Supporting YOU. A lazy bottom feeder who CAN work.
Lot's of people reported you. It CAN hurt you, gay boy! Screw you and your Federal Judge.
Don't get mad because the truth hurts. You can tell it's (The Truth) killing you. Remember that when you sleep tonight. EVERYONE is laughing at you.
You're a nobody ... and surely not a man. Real men work and don't leech. Some men are disabled. You? No way, gay boy!
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#50 Nov 26, 2012
Well I am disabled. Truth doesn't hurt it sucks. You think I wanna be disabled jerk off? Everyone can laugh all they want behind my back, but I wish a MF'er would to my face. I don't think they got it in em to do it. Especially not you.
Your at work huh? Wow. Changing the world one word typed at a time huh? What a jerk off!!! Probably a Guard at SWRJ and got your daily dose of inmate slong.
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#51 Nov 26, 2012
Rick wrote:
Well I am disabled. Truth doesn't hurt it sucks. You think I wanna be disabled jerk off? Everyone can laugh all they want behind my back, but I wish a MF'er would to my face. I don't think they got it in em to do it. Especially not you.
Your at work huh? Wow. Changing the world one word typed at a time huh? What a jerk off!!! Probably a Guard at SWRJ and got your daily dose of inmate slong.
The defense rest little Raymond ....LMAO!
At least i work, gay boy!
Be seeing ya!
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#52 Nov 26, 2012
where we seeing each other at? cause I would just love to meet you. Show you how gay I am, and the things I can do with only my hands while yours is tied behind your back. Hell you've spent the last 2 hours arguing with me on here, who's paying you for that? Hope it's not anyone who layed someone else off recently. Your at work now oh ok. You texting this from your cellie on the corner right?
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#53 Nov 26, 2012
Rick wrote:
where we seeing each other at? cause I would just love to meet you. Show you how gay I am, and the things I can do with only my hands while yours is tied behind your back. Hell you've spent the last 2 hours arguing with me on here, who's paying you for that? Hope it's not anyone who layed someone else off recently. Your at work now oh ok. You texting this from your cellie on the corner right?
You're gayer than gay, little Raymond!
The truth is getting to you, white trash!
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#54 Nov 26, 2012
I hope they close every mine in WV down! And keep them closed.
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#55 Nov 26, 2012
Rick wrote:
I hope they close every mine in WV down! And keep them closed.
Mmmmmk! Whatever... i don't care. Your point?
Man, your family has weak genes. Nobody ever worked. Like you, they lived off the working people.
I'll come back at ya later little Raymond. I got WORK to do. Got to make sure i keep your SSI coming in, gay ass, bottom feeder.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#56 Nov 26, 2012
Wow, don't worry about your Republican but buddies giving billions to countries who'd rather see us blown up? You need a good beating and a near death experience to maybe put you back on track.
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#57 Nov 26, 2012
Rick wrote:
Wow, don't worry about your Republican but buddies giving billions to countries who'd rather see us blown up? You need a good beating and a near death experience to maybe put you back on track.
You don't need a "Near death expperience",you just need to be dead (my opinion)
Do you still smell like tater tots?? LMFAO ....you lazy no good bum.
Just think, i support you!
dognes

Masontown, PA

#58 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Obama could make the Election luckly lol ha ha
but for now hes a little late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 min Mgtn Res 1,549
News Maple Walk resident expresses concerns - 2 hr Voter 9
News MCC announces cuts - 18 hr SMDH 7
James Pilkin (Aug '11) Sat Anonymous 7
bear dogs for sale (Sep '09) Sat Erica 35
News Cool and Connected - Aug 26 Good Gawd 1
Andrew & Ruth Ann Justice Aug 26 Lilly 2

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance