Paul Jr is a murderer
rdeyoe

Clarksville, TN

#110 Nov 3, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> How did you get in touch with Nacy Grace??
you can go to her web site..the more people that contact her the more she will look at the situation as a viable story to follow
West End Hippie

Seminole, FL

#111 Nov 3, 2011
Lt Col Joe Dotson, was my neighbor and a damn good one..He commanded respect just with his presence.
He was also a very good first baseman and could hit...If we had more like him maybe this town would not be in such sad shape...My regards to his family.Sorry to have to have put this on such a thread....PS,never seen the word douchier before..
1 post removed
yeah buddy

Charleston, WV

#113 Nov 4, 2011
rdeyoe wrote:
<quoted text>You might have my father confused with someone else..he was a State Trooper and actually retired from the force in his late sixty's as a Colonel from Charleston WVA. Look it up..Joesph L Dotson, was known and loved and very well respected in Williamson/Mingo and the surrounding counties...I am pretty sure you never knew MY father because he transfered out of Williamson post in East End to Charleston when he was promoted to Lt Col. Get your facts straight sir..Mine are.:) Have a nice day! and as a side note..my father was Narcotics expert and spent his whole career trying to keep kids off drugs and help people that were messed up in that mess..perhaps you were busted by my AWESOME father and just have a sore attitude..either way..You stand corrected!
Yes my facts are correct, I did know your father, worked along side him many of days..Sorry to burst your bubble your father was like many cops that have or had everyone fooled. He was a Naracotics expert an also at taking his cut in the money part to. Your father was forced to retire over this. It was just kept hush.
heybuddy

Georgetown, KY

#114 Nov 4, 2011
was he tied into the howards?
1 post removed
rdeyoe

Clarksville, TN

#116 Nov 4, 2011
yeah buddy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes my facts are correct, I did know your father, worked along side him many of days..Sorry to burst your bubble your father was like many cops that have or had everyone fooled. He was a Naracotics expert an also at taking his cut in the money part to. Your father was forced to retire over this. It was just kept hush.
Yeah ok..you can say whatever you want on here because you are in a forum..I however have not tried to hide my identity and I do know for a fact that everything you said was false..My father retired at the age of retirement and not a day before at the age of 65 from the Charleston HQ as a Lt Col...If that sounds like someone who was on the take and so bad then I am wondering what a person like you that slanders people did for the ST. Police..Just because you probably through your career away on that sort of stuff doesnt meant you are truthful in what you say..Im sure you have no ideal who my father was. He and My mother divorced when I was 8 and he transferred to Huntington and then was promoted to the position or running the charleston HQ..its all public record..get your facts straight sir or give me your name..I stayed very close to my dad and I knew all his partners and associates...try again...Its Paul Jr that is the subject of decussion and HIS loser father. Not my father..ty!
rdeyoe

Clarksville, TN

#117 Nov 4, 2011
heybuddy wrote:
was he tied into the howards?
who? My dad? Paul Howard was a kid in high school when my Father transferred out of town to take the position in Huntington as a trainer for K9. If Im 48 and this was when I was 8..you do the math....sounds like 39 yrs to me..you are so deluded..get back to the subject..I knew Paul Howard..and knew his games back then..thankfully I wasnt skanky enough for him so I escaped the clutches of him, Carry Lee and all that bunch..its just too bad Paul Howard never grew up..tisk tisk
didntknowthat

Georgetown, KY

#118 Nov 4, 2011
well you have stewart harper who is tired into myra and jj who is running the biggest drug ring in the state
really

Jersey City, NJ

#119 Nov 4, 2011
didntknowthat wrote:
well you have stewart harper who is tired into myra and jj who is running the biggest drug ring in the state
Does he work put with howards at the wellness center.

Hey what ever happen to the guy that picked up the Howard boy
Mother

Lebanon, KY

#120 Nov 5, 2011
FYI looks like I can find out who everyone is behind those fake names. Can't wait!

On February 03, 2009, Mark and Rhonda Lesher filed a defamation lawsuit against anonymous posters on Topix.com . According to the Leshers' petition, over 1,700 defamatory statements were made about them by anonymous posters on Topix.com . The 365-page petition includes 2,568 counts of defamation, libel per se and defamation per se against the anonymous users. Although Topix was not a party to the lawsuit, it was forced to reveal the IP addresses of the posters and the dangers of unmoderated anonymous posting on Topix were brought to light for the first time in the public eye.
sad

Jersey City, NJ

#121 Nov 5, 2011
The saddest part is parent kids and splices are the ones getting hurt by the posting. Topic can be used for great things and I am sure some of the things being posted are rumors that are being said around town but please think about the families. Let this drop. God has blessed the families and will continue to do so. Just let it go. Please
1 post removed
country boy

Charleston, WV

#123 Nov 5, 2011
Well lets just walk upstairs at the grill and watch the movies
the way

Rockford, MI

#124 Nov 8, 2011
Whats bad about this is that all four boys drank together at least 2 days a week. An just about once a week all four boys Smith,miller,Howard, an York would go out a drink then drive to the strip bars in logan. This has been going on for a year or so..all four of the boys loved to drink an have fun, this is just a terrible accident..I know all four of the boys have got drunk an drove many of times. All you ppl need to have respect..I don't think one is more to blame then the othercause they all have done it many of times.ppl just to remb York for the great person he was.
friend

Logan, WV

#125 Nov 8, 2011
the way, very well said...I agree with you 100% ..
wow

Georgetown, KY

#126 Nov 8, 2011
the way wrote:
Whats bad about this is that all four boys drank together at least 2 days a week. An just about once a week all four boys Smith,miller,Howard, an York would go out a drink then drive to the strip bars in logan. This has been going on for a year or so..all four of the boys loved to drink an have fun, this is just a terrible accident..I know all four of the boys have got drunk an drove many of times. All you ppl need to have respect..I don't think one is more to blame then the othercause they all have done it many of times.ppl just to remb York for the great person he was.
you put way too much importance into york
readit

Georgetown, KY

#127 Nov 8, 2011
in the news express it says paul was at the scene
1 post removed

Since: Apr 11

Logan, WV

#129 Nov 8, 2011
just so you know my topix account was highjacked by some hibilly retard sorry I have changed my password. But it is a shame what happened in the accident
Judith

Huntington, WV

#130 Nov 10, 2011
apple wrote:
zach awoke, looked straight at his mom, and told her paul jr was driving.
Sorry you are wrong Zach doesn't remember anything about the accident...and that is what is was an accident could have happened to anybody.
Judith

Huntington, WV

#131 Nov 10, 2011
Judith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you are wrong Zach doesn't remember anything about the accident...and that is what is was an accident could have happened to anybody.
I feel blessed just to have my son...Remember the Yorks.......
honest

Chesterfield, MO

#132 Nov 10, 2011
One thing your correct about, it was an accident. You may say Zach doesn't remember anything about the accident,but he doesn't seem to have any trouble remembering the accident when he is with us, his friends. not only was i friends with him, but porky also.I am almost certain if it was the other way around and it was you that lost ZACH, Porky's family would make their son do the RIGHT thing! you couldn't asked for better people and I truly hate that this has happened to both families.I have to agree with alot of other people in this community, your son's life was spared for many reasons and one reason is for SON to give TRUTH and CLOSURE to the york family! being a young mother myself I couldn't imagine what this family is going through. Still praying for my friend Zach and the York family also.
nottome

Georgetown, KY

#133 Nov 10, 2011
Judith wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i dont drive drunk so now it cant happen. good job on raising your child. he hangs with paul junior you must be so proud. now he is covering up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr janeebee 1,496
James Pilkin (Aug '11) 5 hr Anonymous 7
News Maple Walk resident expresses concerns - 5 hr Citizen 3
News MCC announces cuts - 6 hr blame him Is Lost 6
bear dogs for sale (Sep '09) 6 hr Erica 35
News Cool and Connected - Fri Good Gawd 1
Andrew & Ruth Ann Justice Fri Lilly 2

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance