Anonymous

Signal Mountain, TN

#47 Oct 26, 2011
This is a sad story, regardless of blame. Why has this become such a hate issue? I do not know either family well but I do know the Millers and Howards have been involved in business that might not be socially acceptable to some. However, both are or were a legal business until proven otherwise. Myra and JJ lighten up. You have lived in a glass house the past couple of years where the DEA and FBI seized your doctors' office and many items in your personal home. One of your employees left the country!!! Another agreed to her guilt, so she could move on in life. I am sure you have to and have been dealing with these alleged crimes. If I were judging, I might say "your pill factor" destroyed hundreds of lives and if it did not cause a direct death...it shortened lives and destroyed many family...but the facts of your business will be settled in the legal system. I am not sure why you are pounding the Howards. If public opinion were the guide you would have been in jail many years ago. Let's start with a known fact regardless of fault and conditions this was a horrible accident. I do not know what happened but I can assure you that no one can predict what they may do or not under this kind of stress. It is a fact that many people can not recall what they did or did not do when people are hurt or killed. Let the legal system work. It is not perfect but it is the very best we have to judge fault or not. Myra you waved that flag and still do. I won't judge you and the Howards are good people, just as you. They have a legal business; they pay their taxes; they try to add a positive purpose to the community...just as I am sure you have or have not ... God's peace for all the families. It is a sad, sad accident and if fault or blame is handed out...let the courts do it.
Hates a coward

Charleston, WV

#48 Oct 26, 2011
yeah buddy wrote:
well the video from the strip bar shows miller getting in an driving off..
I do not believe this, and if even so, why is he not serving the minim of two months in prison for fleeing the scene? Why didn't he call the cops and I heard they were at the grill not saying that is true.
Puspaul

Charleston, WV

#49 Oct 26, 2011
agree wrote:
why would you go against the howards in pilliamson? the mayors son has been going to the bar getting drunk there since he was like 17. the howards run this town
Exactly that's why they need to be tuned down more than a notch,
Puspaul

Charleston, WV

#50 Oct 26, 2011
victoriaholiday wrote:
To "Family" almost everything you wrote is a lie!!
Porky and Zack had to be cut out of that vehicle, they were not thrown out of the vehicle! Check with the firefighters who had to cut them out to get your facts straight, its pretty simple to do. Also, the man who picked Howard up drove him to his car parked at the Grill, he was not taken to the hospital and treated, that is a lie, he was home safe at his Daddy's house shortly after the accident. He did not get a Cat Scan until that night. Miller was not in the vehicle when the first person stopped, he was out of the vehicle. The facts will come out and everything you wrote will be proven to be a lie!! There was only one way out of that car and both Miler and Howard had to climb over those other two to get out of that vehicle. Time will tell the truth of this matter but when its all been said and done, Porky will still be gone. Pray for justice for him, whoever was driving was responsible for taking other people's lives in his hands and ended up killing one of them, that is the simple fact of the matter!
Also, Howard was known to drive Josh's car on a regular basis when they went out!
You are correct, I've seen him driving a numerous amounts of times leaving bars
Wants truth

Charleston, WV

#51 Oct 26, 2011
amnesia wrote:
What is the evidence Miller was driving? his lawyer will say it was Howard who was driving. This c ase is going down the toilet!
You have a fantastic point, I would love to know the evidence, but truth the community wil never know because we didn't see it with our own eyes. The police will cover Paul Jr.s trail and justice more than likely will never be served, but I want to advice everyone to PRAY for justice, if justice is not served. It will be left in the hands of God and his punishment is far worst than getting butt raped everyday. You never know that might be his thing,
Funny dude

Charleston, WV

#52 Oct 26, 2011
hot momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give him a chance he's Hot

I'm sure you would, but I'll warn you he's probably eat up with sum thing trust me he's drugged many of nasty chicks and the stuck them wif his di ck. Yeah he's hot. More Lika hot mess.
2 posts removed
Sweetie

Charleston, WV

#55 Oct 26, 2011
Concerned wrote:
All they have to do is finger print the steering wheel and gear shifter, this case is pretty easy to solve. I pray for all the families this has to be difficult on all of them.
Hun, do you think these half Witted cops are that smart, not. And even if they were that would point to Paul the coward and they just can't have that on his record, he'll never become a lawyer.
2 posts removed
sad

Beckley, WV

#58 Oct 26, 2011
somebody feelings are gettin hurt
friends

Lenore, WV

#59 Oct 26, 2011
no matter what is being said, those boys chose to get into that vechile that night together before the party or whatever it was SOBER and it was their fate, im sorry for the boys and I pray for the families but you know when its your time to go you are going wheather you were in a vechile or on a bike in this town or another..these boys were friends and not one of you out there know what happened and no one knows why paul left the wreck, u dont know this just all a bunch of gossip going around..I feel sorry for the bunch of you out here running ur mouth without knowing the truth
rdeyoe

Clarksville, TN

#60 Oct 26, 2011
Puspaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly that's why they need to be tuned down more than a notch,
Paul Howard was a douche bag 30 yrs ago and now it appears he is raised the next generation of a douchier bag then himself. I knew Paul 30 yrs ago and he was a egotistical, arrogant, delusional piece of crap then..I cant imagine much has changed or the nut falling far from the tree. All I know is that a decent family is being put through the ENDURANCE test because of whatever happened that night. It seems to me that if my last name was Howard or I was associated to them in some way and had to live in Williamson I would watch my back..Too bad lynchings arent still legal in the Tug Vally! Justice for the innocent and punishment for the guilty! Come on Williamson PD..My father was a cop in WEST VA..but he was a STATE TROOPER..different moral standards I guess..I remember being a little girl and hearing him talk about the city and county cops and telling me and my mother how corrupt they are..B.I. Samons..anyone remember that name..he was a piece of dirt too! Lets look at the big picture..they are NOT the Rockafellers..they are a little country bumpkin family with a little bit of cash and because of their GEOGRAPHICAL location they appear to be powerful..Money doesnt buy class or restful sleep..it may buy them out of this mess but in the end..KARMA will be a pain in their BUTTS! God willing!
sad

Charleston, WV

#61 Oct 27, 2011
friends wrote:
no matter what is being said, those boys chose to get into that vechile that night together before the party or whatever it was SOBER and it was their fate, im sorry for the boys and I pray for the families but you know when its your time to go you are going wheather you were in a vechile or on a bike in this town or another..these boys were friends and not one of you out there know what happened and no one knows why paul left the wreck, u dont know this just all a bunch of gossip going around..I feel sorry for the bunch of you out here running ur mouth without knowing the truth
FRIENDS???? I would want a friend to stand beside me in good and bad. I think this was bad, why run???? THAT IS NOT A FRIEND!!!! Knowing his background we didn't exspect anything less...
yeah buddy

Logan, WV

#62 Oct 27, 2011
Hates a coward wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe this, and if even so, why is he not serving the minim of two months in prison for fleeing the scene? Why didn't he call the cops and I heard they were at the grill not saying that is true.
dunno why they ain't in jail...they have a video from the strip joint an them leaving mcdonalds at logan by walmart which both have miller driving
yeah buddy

Logan, WV

#63 Oct 27, 2011
rdeyoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Howard was a douche bag 30 yrs ago and now it appears he is raised the next generation of a douchier bag then himself. I knew Paul 30 yrs ago and he was a egotistical, arrogant, delusional piece of crap then..I cant imagine much has changed or the nut falling far from the tree. All I know is that a decent family is being put through the ENDURANCE test because of whatever happened that night. It seems to me that if my last name was Howard or I was associated to them in some way and had to live in Williamson I would watch my back..Too bad lynchings arent still legal in the Tug Vally! Justice for the innocent and punishment for the guilty! Come on Williamson PD..My father was a cop in WEST VA..but he was a STATE TROOPER..different moral standards I guess..I remember being a little girl and hearing him talk about the city and county cops and telling me and my mother how corrupt they are..B.I. Samons..anyone remember that name..he was a piece of dirt too! Lets look at the big picture..they are NOT the Rockafellers..they are a little country bumpkin family with a little bit of cash and because of their GEOGRAPHICAL location they appear to be powerful..Money doesnt buy class or restful sleep..it may buy them out of this mess but in the end..KARMA will be a pain in their BUTTS! God willing!
i knew your father an he was one dirty trooper!!thats why he lost his job do to taken drug money.but as far as the howards an millers truth is almost out.
11 posts removed
for me to know

Inez, KY

#75 Oct 29, 2011
turn the story into one of the news stations like nancy grace then i bet no one will get out of trouble because of thier family..
call nancy grace

Williamson, WV

#76 Oct 29, 2011
That is a wonderful ideal, she would see to it that justice was served, without bias. Someone needs to call & start sending her emails asap.
1 post removed
Slang Blade

Panther, WV

#78 Oct 31, 2011
I will do that right away.She may be the only one that can get to the bottom of this.hummmm
20 posts removed
rdeyoe

Clarksville, TN

#99 Nov 1, 2011
yeah buddy wrote:
<quoted text>i knew your father an he was one dirty trooper!!thats why he lost his job do to taken drug money.but as far as the howards an millers truth is almost out.
You might have my father confused with someone else..he was a State Trooper and actually retired from the force in his late sixty's as a Colonel from Charleston WVA. Look it up..Joesph L Dotson, was known and loved and very well respected in Williamson/Mingo and the surrounding counties...I am pretty sure you never knew MY father because he transfered out of Williamson post in East End to Charleston when he was promoted to Lt Col. Get your facts straight sir..Mine are.:) Have a nice day! and as a side note..my father was Narcotics expert and spent his whole career trying to keep kids off drugs and help people that were messed up in that mess..perhaps you were busted by my AWESOME father and just have a sore attitude..either way..You stand corrected!
rdeyoe

Clarksville, TN

#100 Nov 1, 2011
call nancy grace wrote:
That is a wonderful ideal, she would see to it that justice was served, without bias. Someone needs to call & start sending her emails asap.
I totally agree..That chick will get to the bottom of it and if she dont then the Howard's will at least lose some of their popularity..Tis a shame that Paul Howard turn out to be such an ass..he wasnt that bad when he was a teen..just a little arrogant..Money and power ..some simple folks cant handle it..
7 posts removed
WOW

Virgie, KY

#108 Nov 2, 2011
I so agree....this town is pathetic. NANCY GRACE has been contacted with information about this disgusting town and this horrible tragedy!! lets pray JUSTICE is served!!
Just Wondering

United States

#109 Nov 2, 2011
WOW wrote:
I so agree....this town is pathetic. NANCY GRACE has been contacted with information about this disgusting town and this horrible tragedy!! lets pray JUSTICE is served!!
How did you get in touch with Nacy Grace??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Created Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. 7 hr Me and Ethyl 117
HOUSE OF ILL REPUTE on Prichard Street 7 hr HolidayCheerer 8
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs 9 hr Jack_4ral 9
Taxes In Williamson 9 hr Bump 28
Folk nation 9 hr ha ha 6
Crystal Allen (Aug '13) 10 hr BinkyProcter 37
Corporations Above the Law? (Feb '08) Wed dump 7
Williamson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 pm PST

NBC Sports12:22PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina