new beginning sale
saleman

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 7, 2012
alright then folks im having a NEW BEGINNING sale at my house in west end and everything must go, well most of it anywaylol. it is 1522 west 4th ave. white house, you will see everything set up. I will have all the furniture that i talked of before. one 40in tv, one 38in tv, 36in tv with built in dvd player. pool table with all you need 2 brand new bikes and 2 older models, barrel bar set[ round table, 4 chairs and bar] entertainment center with 5disc cd player, cassestte, and a record player, with 2 large speakers and few smaller ones. one living room chair, one twin bed, fishing suplies, stuff for your car, dressers, tables, end tables, christmas trees, a wide variety of tools and much much more. so come on down and see me this thursday through saturday, 12noon until i aint making any money :)
ummmm

Elkview, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2012
i was in west end you had no sale ??4675
1 post removed
saleman

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2012
ummm sorry you prob came by before i had stuff set up and the big snowman with the sign.

and friend i got some stuff left. bigger stuff is a barrel bar set[ 4chairs ,round table, bar andto bar chairs.]

and entertianment[ 5disc cd, cassestte, record player and to big speakers] and some other stuff.
meme

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2012
when will you have these items out again I am interested in the barrel bar set
saleman

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2012
you would have to come look at it or let me take pics

to hard to lug around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emotional final meeting for current city council - Sun OneHappyMofo 2
Williamson pool? Sun TipsyFromCentralC... 12
Crystal Cassell (Jun '14) Sat The one to slap y... 11
John rouse Sat The Past 10
Tug Fork Apts Sat Curious 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 24 Wotan 4,142
Jen tidwell Jun 24 Why 9

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance