NEWS

Germany

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Ridge Runner

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
George wrote:
There must be a reason?
Sheriff Crum's murder is still being investigated. And at this time the reason for his murder is unknown or at least hasn't been announced by law enforcement officials.
Ralph

Williamson, WV

#4 Apr 4, 2013
George wrote:
There must be a reason?
The courthouse and law enforcement people won't say, but they implied at the news conference yesterday that it was a drug-related retaliation. Does anybody know any other reason Maynard might have shot the sheriff? Was there a personal relationship between them?(Someone said he was the sheriff's second cousin.) Did they live close to each other? Could it have been a domestic dispute, somebody messing with somebody's father or wife or mother? How old is the sheriff's wife? How old is Maynard's wife? If you had to pick out a drug kingpin in Williamson, who would that be? And would he hire a mentally unstable guy to be a hitman?(Somebody, somewhere said Maynard used a kind of silencer on his pistol. If that's true, it sounds like a hit, for sure. But then, who hired him?)
jfk

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Apr 4, 2013
All one big cover up.. The big dawgs know who hired Maynard. Over drugs, certainly. What pill mill was Crum watching? Who's wife runs the joint? Crum got some busts and cleaned up the little people, but then he got 2 stepping on some toes. I'm surprised Maynard has been allowed to live, so far anyways. Of course Rosie was put in office. She will b there puppet. Make it look good of course, right boys.
1 post removed
question

Logan, WV

#7 Apr 4, 2013
jfk wrote:
All one big cover up.. The big dawgs know who hired Maynard. Over drugs, certainly. What pill mill was Crum watching? Who's wife runs the joint? Crum got some busts and cleaned up the little people, but then he got 2 stepping on some toes. I'm surprised Maynard has been allowed to live, so far anyways. Of course Rosie was put in office. She will b there puppet. Make it look good of course, right boys.
damn there goes that wife thing again. where o where will it end.
The Law

Baxter, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
The person, or group made a fatal mistake in killing the Sheriff. It would have been smarter to attempt to set him up using a young lady and then black mailing him. Now the eyes of the nation are on the law enforcement killings in Colorado, Texas, and West Virginia. She will have help from the Attorney General, the DEA, FBI, and other Federal Agencies.
Freedom

Ransom, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
The Law wrote:
The person, or group made a fatal mistake in killing the Sheriff. It would have been smarter to attempt to set him up using a young lady and then black mailing him. Now the eyes of the nation are on the law enforcement killings in Colorado, Texas, and West Virginia. She will have help from the Attorney General, the DEA, FBI, and other Federal Agencies.
I do hope I'm wrong. I don't think her help will be much benefit to anyone. The only thing these law Dogs will do is help the President with his gun Control Bill. Drugs have been around to long for them to get Interested in killing the Tax free cash Cow over one person when Millions have already Died over Drugs.
Freedom

Ransom, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Crum's murder is still being investigated. And at this time the reason for his murder is unknown or at least hasn't been announced by law enforcement officials.
The Government agency's are Involved in it now. chances are good the public will never know the Truth. the end result will be it was a Gun control problem. that's all you will ever hear anything about. The other solution might be a person that has made a few trips to see a doctor and and taken a few nerve pills will take the fall. there a lot of people out there with nothing left to loose that will do anything for a few dollars to help their family. their also a lot of untraceable guns out their that are not in the hands of law abiding people. a lot of them are fully automatic not just a semi automatic.
Eyes Open

Inez, KY

#11 May 18, 2013
Their--ownership, i.e. belongs to heir, as in Heir to the throne, it belongs to someone.
There--location, i.e. as in place, That pencil does not belong here, it belongs there.

We are going over there to their house.
seeing

Inez, KY

#12 May 18, 2013
Just wait it is coming won't be no drug dealers in mingo co mark my word.I bet you didn't know they are making a place for all drug dealers and it isn't around here.
Whatever

Inez, KY

#13 May 18, 2013
seeing wrote:
Just wait it is coming won't be no drug dealers in mingo co mark my word.I bet you didn't know they are making a place for all drug dealers and it isn't around here.
They will never clean drug dealing up in Mingo Co or no other Co, state or whichever. Its a loss cause. I dont care if the law enforcements had gold on their buttholes it will never be cleaned up. Just like they wont clean the police dept. up either. I bet Spences hasnt been visited by a certain Lady anymore since she moved up in the world just for now that is because someone else will win that seat and they deserve to. She partied with Jimmy D at Spences and danced with him whats up with that picture? Just curious how you could eat someone up to their face and spit on them just when you feel like being a born again Christian look alike person to the community. Rosie partying didnt look good being the Sheriff's wife anyway. Sorry just my oppinion and how i feel.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never clean drug dealing up in Mingo Co or no other Co, state or whichever. Its a loss cause. I dont care if the law enforcements had gold on their buttholes it will never be cleaned up. Just like they wont clean the police dept. up either. I bet Spences hasnt been visited by a certain Lady anymore since she moved up in the world just for now that is because someone else will win that seat and they deserve to. She partied with Jimmy D at Spences and danced with him whats up with that picture? Just curious how you could eat someone up to their face and spit on them just when you feel like being a born again Christian look alike person to the community. Rosie partying didnt look good being the Sheriff's wife anyway. Sorry just my oppinion and how i feel.
You tell it to them cabbage you have the head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team Truman Chafins 1 hr Go Truman 39
how can these young girls give their virginity ... (May '12) 1 hr California Dreamen 16
i just want to let everyone know and warn them 4 hr imtellingeveryone 2
Water Department 21 hr nastyhinkle 12
How is it when someone beats an 18 year old kid... Wed Lou 122
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 1 landlord_2 1,221
Chris cline is a dog!!!!! (Feb '15) Feb 1 concerned 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages