rawl massey energy law site
WTH

Elkview, WV

#346 May 1, 2012
Keeping our mouths shut is not going to get our checks any faster lol!
Just Curious

Logan, WV

#347 May 5, 2012
No posts for a few days. People must be getting their checks now.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#348 May 5, 2012
May 8,9,&10th ppl are suppose to get their money except those who that have been on Medicare or Medicad! For those ppl who knows when they will get their money!
The word

Logan, WV

#349 May 6, 2012
What I heard is that is going to be up to 6 months before every one has there money

I even heard that there is a few that are not on medicaid and medicad that is not getting there money soon
gess who

Logan, WV

#350 May 7, 2012
let me tell u one thing Larry and earney Brown does not get on topix and say any thing it is most likely the ones who said that about Larry and earney they have nothing to do with when anyone gets a check if u think u can hide behind not true we can get your ip address and u will be i trouble
Serious

Charleston, WV

#351 May 8, 2012
gess who wrote:
let me tell u one thing Larry and earney Brown does not get on topix and say any thing it is most likely the ones who said that about Larry and earney they have nothing to do with when anyone gets a check if u think u can hide behind not true we can get your ip address and u will be i trouble
Can you say "hooked on phonics"? You really should have stayed in school, but its ok i understand, a second grade education is about all ya'll retards get up Rawl & Lick Creek!
ooooooh, im shaking in my shoes, im going to be in trouble, lmao!
Larry & Ernie Brown are both crooks, liars & thiefs. and everyone who knows them knows its true. The Browns' think they are better than anyone else, they think they are untouchable and that they are the only ones who deserve money from this law suit. They can kiss my ass because i can't stand either one of them!
RESIDENT

Logan, WV

#352 May 8, 2012
Hate them as you may, but let's not forget who started the whole thing. If it weren’t for their "big mouths" none of you would be collecting anything! You’re just jealous because you didn’t have to balls to step up and do what they did; you coward away in the shadows, just as you are now, and let them do the work. As for education, I have a Bachelor Degree, so not everyone in Rawl is uneducated. I’m pretty sure that is quite a few steps above your 6th grade education, Jethro!!! XOXOXOXO….ROFLMFAO
I dont get it

Logan, WV

#353 May 8, 2012
I went on the DHHR website. Concerning personal injury settlements & medicaid it stated that NO (they weren't held against personal injury I think but I'm supposedly stupid or whatever from what I've read on here - NOT). UNLESS your atty. DECIDES to turn it in they say NO! Go figure. It said "NO" under personal injury. Just put that out there so some of you more "educated" people look into it for yourselves. Makes me wonder why he opted to turn it in when he didn't have to.
If everyone wasn't always fighting we MAYBE could've stood together & stopped the crap but around here it'll never happen.
never got the letter

Logan, WV

#354 May 12, 2012
I never got a letter stating how long it was going to be for people no medicaid to get their money. Does any one know?
never got the letter

Logan, WV

#355 May 12, 2012
not true wrote:
All of ya'll are so stupid! this is why none of ya'll have your money yet, cause none of you can stay off the computer and do what you were told. Wich is, not to talk about this case. Ya'll would already had your money if you could keep your big mouth's shut! and you might have got more than you are now, but none of you can just SHUT UP! And the Brown's are the ones with the biggest damn mouths, Larry & Ernie Brown are always stirring up some shit. Big mouth bastards!!!
I would like to thank the browns for their help with this case. And thank you pastor Brown for letting us use your church for all those water meetings.

Some times it take a big mouth to get the job done
Truth

Charleston, WV

#356 May 12, 2012
Some checks have already been released! Those that were on Medicaid will take longer tho! Does anyone know how long?
never got the letter

Logan, WV

#357 May 20, 2012
how much longer for medicaid
Water

Rossville, GA

#358 May 20, 2012
never got the letter wrote:
how much longer for medicaid
I don't know but, this whole thing is getting very old...
what in the world

Logan, WV

#359 May 22, 2012
I was told by medicaid I may take years for us to get our money
Water

Ringgold, GA

#360 May 23, 2012
what in the world wrote:
I was told by medicaid I may take years for us to get our money
Yes, I was told up to a year!
Skeptic

Elkview, WV

#361 May 23, 2012
Water wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was told up to a year!
What medicaid number did you call, so that we all can call and help get it moving...
Skeptic 2

Man, WV

#362 May 28, 2012
I heard that the rest of the people on the case that was on medcaid & medicare were getting their money on June 4. Except the ones that had major surgeys. Has anyone esle heard this information?
Truth

Charleston, WV

#363 May 29, 2012
Skeptic 2 wrote:
I heard that the rest of the people on the case that was on medcaid & medicare were getting their money on June 4. Except the ones that had major surgeys. Has anyone esle heard this information?
Where did you get this info? I sure hope it's true!
1 post removed
Truth

Charleston, WV

#365 May 30, 2012
Serious wrote:
The only Bachelors'Degree you have is on how to be a total retard. And let me tell you something asswipe Larry nor Ernie Brown started this, so don't go acting like they did anyone any favors. The only thing they did do was run their cock suckers so much that they managed to cause this law suit to take as long as it has. And let me tell you another lil secret, it was Ernie Brown & his wife Carm who got pissed off because other people were getting more money than they were so they got together with Larry Brown & a few others and went to Charleston to speak with the judges to plead their case that Alice Ooten, Mary Ann Roberts, Opal Roberts, and several; others didn't deserve their money. So everyone can thank the Browns personaly for the hold up on getting your money. Ask yourselves this, how is it that Jake Bailey got any money from this law suit when he never lived at Rawl, Lick Creek,or Merrimac?? Because he is Larry Brown's son in law, thats how!!!!! Larry thanks he is high and mighty and holyer than thou, he tries to act like the good preacher man with the big church, when in fact he is a hypocritical, liar and thief who will split hell wide open one day soon! and remember this Larry, you can't make excuses to GOD. The Browns are wotheless asswipes who step on others just to try to get ahead in life!
Couldn't agree with ya more!!!
Truth

Charleston, WV

#366 May 30, 2012
Would love to know if it's true about checks being released on June 4th??? Also for those who have gotten their money,what bank are the checks wrote on? How long did they hold checks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williamson Music Thread (Apr '12) 2 hr Musikologist 24
Republicans have 4 convicted criminals running ... 8 hr for your information 16
Don Blankenship/ WDN 13 hr Unbelievable 8
Seperation of church and state 17 hr truth 31
Who is city council members? 21 hr Smh 13
Kyle Lovern Thu Just saying 2
jerry fields (Aug '15) Thu Fields 7

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance