mingo county school board
First Prev
of 52
Next Last
nemesis

Oakvale, WV

#1075 Jun 20, 2012
Dwight Dials resigned as Supt. of Fayette county schools. He went to charleston and demanded huge sums of money to squander like he did in Mingo, and they refused. The consolidation pusher is gone, and even the State is realizing that the much touted program of closing local schools and jamming the kids into one building doesn't work. The Mingo Board is hard up for money now, and I was told they're selling the old Williamson High School building to raise cash. I think the whole Consolidation theory is headed for the scrap heap.
Beth

Logan, WV

#1076 Jun 28, 2012
Was hoping to get 'real info' on year round school. So much for that
Big Momma

Charleston, WV

#1077 Jul 28, 2012
3 teachers in mingo county indicted for crimes against children what s going on? Does the BOE not care who is placed in the rooms with our children or are they so out of touch with reality they don't have a clue?
Logan, WV

#1078 Jul 28, 2012
Listen parents your child isn't safe to be in mingo county schools. Mingo county is number 1 worst school in all schools. Johnny branch needs to be minitored, why i know stuff on him with williamson high school he is a prick and a prick johnny branch.
WVA

Logan, WV

#1079 Jul 28, 2012
we have this so called person i would call him a man but he isn't worth to be called a man. He moved to charlestion wv but he still tell the mayor in this hick town what to do. This mayor doesn't have enough sense to take this town and put it back on its feet
leader

Logan, WV

#1080 Jul 28, 2012
who in the world would take and try to be a leader of this williamson town. number 1 we have this person moved out of williamson our mayors takes and listens to this stupid person. tell that stupid person you left don't come back. mayors don't have the guts to stand up aganist this stupid person
Big momma

Charleston, WV

#1081 Aug 6, 2012
The blind leading the blind good ole mingo county democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr doug 4,267
Mike Eaton and Adrienne Blackburn 5 hr Someone who knows 9
Firing of Barry Blair 9 hr Been there 24
City Tire In Williamson 16 hr Post 9
arh nurses 20 hr who 1
Innocent Individuals Being Mistreated at Goodma... (Jul '15) Tue Summer yates 9
old memorial hospital (Oct '09) Tue Bulldogs4Ever 86

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance