Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Comments (Page 2,269)

Showing posts 45,361 - 45,380 of193,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“But it's so Racist”

Since: Mar 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
Wonder how many new (fake) posters will show up tomorrow to support GR......roflmao!
All with hidden ISP's with Jan 2011 born on dates?

LOL

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's someone calling the US Attorney's Office. He will be really interested to read some of the stuff Plagiarist Mom writes about her FBI agent friend.
Hmmmm, I know thats right!

Namaste USMail!

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh uh. You fck'd up with the isp's... Big time.....
BUSTED!
LMFAO.....
...you're askin' fora spankin'...

“But it's so Racist”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's someone calling the US Attorney's Office. He will be really interested to read some of the stuff Plagiarist Mom writes about her FBI agent friend.
Plainfield Mom got caught!

Ashley Blumenshine was arrested behind a department store in Plainfield, Illinois, after police caught her in a car with the teen.
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/world/67154-Da...

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a gay baiter just as you are a bigot and racist baiter. His intentions are suspicious as are yours.
Interesting how you haven't attacked Jack and called him mindless, clueless, racist or xenophobe. You did that to people you did not even know. And to people who happen to be very reputable and respectful in their postings. And people here know it. And Ralff had even called you out on it and you had a posting relationship in the past with him.
Nope, you people simply screwed up tonite. And the masks fell off.
Eagle had already said, people were gonna think Jack was him. Jack did not know Eagle as Watching Eagle and the isp came out as Orlando, Fl. Eagle's isp addy. And then, Jack got the same post, posted a few posts later.
You people have been busted big time.
But keep the facade up, iman NTR..... YOU, have been under the microscope for a very long time and by many, I might add.... Yeah, we know, we are "brain damaged" according to you. Yet, we have the pro-illegals and la raza as our adversaries/opponents, whereas you have them as your support system and just one-three who claim to be anti-illegals, yet want some form of adjusted status.
Go sing it on the mountain, iman NTR.....
"Nope, you people simply screwed up tonite. And the masks fell off.
Eagle had already said, people were gonna think Jack was him. Jack did not know Eagle as Watching Eagle and the isp came out as Orlando, Fl. Eagle's isp addy. And then, Jack got the same post, posted a few posts later."

OMG,Everyone gets it but you, why is that...don't answer..Heck
I think Quirky even got it, I noticed he hasn't jumped on YOUR
band wagon....LOL!

“But it's so Racist”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Good night my friends & foes except QUEERky-2, he can goto hell!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
All with hidden ISP's with Jan 2011 born on dates?
LOL
LMAO....or a bunch goof ball names with proxies in China
LOL!

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a gay baiter just as you are a bigot and racist baiter. His intentions are suspicious as are yours.
Interesting how you haven't attacked Jack and called him mindless, clueless, racist or xenophobe. You did that to people you did not even know. And to people who happen to be very reputable and respectful in their postings. And people here know it. And Ralff had even called you out on it and you had a posting relationship in the past with him.
Eagle had already said, people were gonna think Jack was him. Jack did not know Eagle as Watching Eagle and the isp came out as Orlando, Fl. Eagle's isp addy. And then, Jack got the same post, posted a few posts later.
But keep the facade up, iman NTR..... YOU, have been under the microscope for a very long time and by many, I might add.... Yeah, we know, we are "brain damaged" according to you. Yet, we have the pro-illegals and la raza as our adversaries/opponents, whereas you have them as your support system and just one-three who claim to be anti-illegals, yet want some form of adjusted status.
Oh give it up, GR. Everyone except YOU knows that the post was written by Jack. You always pulls this crap of trying to divert attention from your own wrongdoing by pointing fingers at the other guy. You're like a little boy crying, "But Mommy, Mommy, look at what Johnny did." And in this case Johnny didn't do a damn thing. You ALWAYS hate the truth and argue with it when it makes you look bad.

Next trip to TJ, look into some anti-psychotic meds for yourself.

Once again, and this is the TRUTH:

Paranoid much? It's YOU who's busted, doofus.

Once again, Jack wrote the post. He had trouble with it showing up because of a phone number. My guess is he private messaged it to Eagle, then Eagle posted it FOR Jack using his Watching Eagle nick. Get it?

If this has already been explained, please ignore and stop breaking the law. LOL!

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
He has skills...LOL
LMAO! Did you try it too?

I tried several times, I felt like the Mailman had direct control over my activities! LOLOLOLOL

“Bad Moon Rising”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's just me, Freedom.
I don't wish the man any harm, but I do think he needs to take a serious look at what he's involved in. Just because he's gotten away with it for years doesn't make it right, and I in no way condone it. He could be causing untold harm to these elderly people. Medications are nothing to mess around with.
It's his hypocrisy I object to, and I in some weird way feel sorry for the man. I think he has some serious issues. But no, I will not participate in any reporting to the FDA.
And I'll have a bit of fun with it as well. God knows, GR and his flunkies have been dishing their hateful venom at others for years on these threads. It's not a vendetta--it's just sweet revenge. LOL!
"untold harm"

Its untoward harm.

How can I being doing that, Rose?
I am just the "drug runner" doing them a favor.

It is you people who are refusing, they are under a physcian's care who has ordered the meds and has knowledge they have me going to Mexico to get the medications. I have repeatedly told you guys, I am not treating them, nor prescribing meds for them or providing their medical treatment. I am just their "drug runner."

But, you keep on making it to be something bad and I will keep on making it something good. At least they have an advocate in me and my deeds. The FDA/DEA can GFTS as far as I am concerned. I did not put these seniors in the position they are in today. Our govt did it to them. And it is our govt that needs to shape up and undo the harm they did to the seniors across This Nation... We're fed up with their incompetence and they are not going to die waiting for the govt to get their heads out of their azzes. We are taken things into our own hands and we are doing it without firing off one shot.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sweetheart, you're the one under th microscope now so I'd really STFU if I were you.

I'm a gay baiter?

You mean that I said I was gay so it's my fault that you posted all that homophobic bigoted crap?

Maybe you shouldn't have bitten on that particular bait then....huh?

Positronium also posted that I sent him a copy of the post when I couldn't get it to go up...you calling him a liar too? I thought you and him got along fairly well.

Anyway, you've lost this one and you may lose a lot more before this is over so pleeeeeeeease shut up before it gets even worse for you.

It doesn't have to be like this, you've created the whole situation yourself.

Sleep well tonight.

;)
Got Milk

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe thats why American mothers breast feed their kids to age 6?
Woman Continues to Breast Feed 6 year old Boy… which he calls “nummies”
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/01/02/woman-c...
It looks like you could have used some more "nummies" LMAO

Breast-feeding could boost intellect of boys
http://www.knowabouthealth.com/breast-feeding...

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
He just got one.

You're welcome.

:)

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose Rocks!!
LOL! Hey Rico.

Did you see the big bust here tonight? LOL!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Blumenshine was arrested behind a department store in Plainfield, Illinois, after police caught her in a car with the teen.
Oh my!

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you guys screwed up, big time..... And the time stamp proves it as well as the isp addy's.....
Ooooops!
It has been suspected for a long, long, long time. And it has come to fruition...
By all means, continue to cover it up. The masks have been unveiled...
BTW, iman NTR. I can't be intimidated, no matter how hard you try.
I know what side of the law I stand on and where my morals guide me, which is and always and has been DOING the right thing where no harm comes as the result of my actions... Too bad you can't say the same thing.... You have self destructed.... "OH MY!"
You should had kept the bottle in the closet with the seal intact...
Time for Mexican Kaopectate.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nope, you people simply screwed up tonite. And the masks fell off.
Eagle had already said, people were gonna think Jack was him. Jack did not know Eagle as Watching Eagle and the isp came out as Orlando, Fl. Eagle's isp addy. And then, Jack got the same post, posted a few posts later."
OMG,Everyone gets it but you, why is that...don't answer..Heck
I think Quirky even got it, I noticed he hasn't jumped on YOUR
band wagon....LOL!
It takes Quirky at least 24 hours to come up with a lie--he's working on it. LOL!

“Bad Moon Rising”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny, Rico.

Should we go and find similar articles and attach you to the despictable deed of statutory rape?

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
Good night my friends & foes except QUEERky-2, he can goto hell!
Good night Rico!

“Bad Moon Rising”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..

Go have your bowl of raisin bran so you can move your bowels in the morning, PACO....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,361 - 45,380 of193,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williamson Discussions

Search the Williamson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
subuxone 3 hr boodia 4
Insulin Syringes (Nov '08) 8 hr Steve 10
anyone need black 9 hr nicndime 7
Review: Cotterkey Investments LTD (Oct '13) 13 hr KARMA BABY KARMA 5
Harry Reid mental stability in question. 14 hr indy 9
AZ Who do you support for Governor in Arizona in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 6 illegals r criminals 448
Shawana Williamson Mar '14 Rita 2
•••
•••
•••
Williamson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
•••
•••