Duke for President

Akron, OH

#33451 Tuesday Sep 2
Duke for Mayor wrote:
You people are idiots.
Carry on.
woof
I've been telling those "bushbots" that for years!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33452 Tuesday Sep 2
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly proved she was a Liberal too just like McCain.
Umm, name one person who's NOT a "liberal" or "New Left Democrat" or whatever. Just one...
Ready? Go!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33453 Tuesday Sep 2
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, name one person who's NOT a "liberal" or "New Left Democrat" or whatever. Just one...
Ready? Go!
Jesus.
teresa

Detroit, MI

#33454 Tuesday Sep 2
Kasich is totally turning the state of Ohio around. There is more money in Ohio than there has been for years. He has created more than 250,000 jobs and small business are booming everywhere in Ohio because of the lower taxes to want to come to Ohio. It's like a tough parent trying to discipline their kids. They don't always like it but in the end they see its the right thing to do.
imSOsexyDATTitHU RTZ

Mount Vernon, OH

#33455 Tuesday Sep 2
johnz wifey has binn non-existant for over 3 yearz now and duh werst 1ST lady uv ohigha' in history.....Baby!

duh gubernut mansion in bexley has bin good nuff 4 every udder gubbinerz family.....?....noe wonder he wuz livin' width anuddaha' mahn in Washington dc

FAIL

imSOsexyDATTitHURTZ
Indiana Jones

Akron, OH

#33456 Tuesday Sep 2
Mitch's wife ran off with her "Doctor" - came back in time to ruin his Presidential bid!
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33457 Tuesday Sep 2
Indiana Jones wrote:
Mitch's wife ran off with her "Doctor" - came back in time to ruin his Presidential bid!
You leave dat ole biddy aloan, she Dindu Nuffins!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33458 Tuesday Sep 2
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus.
Funny, but Jesus was possibly one of the biggest "commie liberals" in history. Even more liberal than Palin, Romney, and Reagan combined... LOL
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33459 Tuesday Sep 2
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, but Jesus was possibly one of the biggest "commie liberals" in history. Even more liberal than Palin, Romney, and Reagan combined... LOL
Funny I would have said faker mikie!
LOL
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33460 Tuesday Sep 2
teresa wrote:
Kasich is totally turning the state of Ohio around. There is more money in Ohio than there has been for years. He has created more than 250,000 jobs and small business are booming everywhere in Ohio because of the lower taxes to want to come to Ohio. It's like a tough parent trying to discipline their kids. They don't always like it but in the end they see its the right thing to do.
Why is Ohio ranked 38th if he is doing such a good job? Most of those jobs are spin off's from the auto industry that he tried to take credit for.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33461 Tuesday Sep 2
teresa wrote:
AGREE
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33462 Tuesday Sep 2
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE
That's because you are half senile.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33463 Tuesday Sep 2
<quoted text>
McCain's desperate appeal to the unconscious and drunk voters certainly worked on you.
Anything like Obama's appeal to Unconscious beer chugging, drug consuming, pot sucking 'victimized down trodden Americans'?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33464 Tuesday Sep 2
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree, Palin proved she was another Liberal just like McCain.
Palin was profoundly pro 1st & 2nd amendments which would separate her from the typical Liberal
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33465 Tuesday Sep 2
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are half senile.
Only 1/2 ? Give me a little more credit!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33466 Tuesday Sep 2
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Anything like Obama's appeal to Unconscious beer chugging, drug consuming, pot sucking 'victimized down trodden Americans'?
No.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33467 Tuesday Sep 2
<quoted text>
No.
He answered about drug & alcohol use at least as honestly as George & Bill. Much more graphically & without any sort of apology than either of them so your reply is disingenious if not dishonest.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33468 Tuesday Sep 2
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>He answered about drug & alcohol use at least as honestly as George & Bill. Much more graphically & without any sort of apology than either of them so your reply is disingenious if not dishonest.
What in the world are you talking about?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33469 Tuesday Sep 2
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about?
You are totally lost in black & white; up & down, left & right, soft & hard, aren't you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33470 Tuesday Sep 2
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally lost in black & white; up & down, left & right, soft & hard, aren't you?
Why don't you go back and read my post that you replied to in context with the post it was in response to. Then, see if what you wrote makes any sense whatsoever. I'll give you a headstart. It doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Stove need fixed Aug '14 sue 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul '14 Gimme a break Mike 49
A free pass for a drunk cop? Jul '14 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul '14 Town Crier 3
Williamsfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Williamsfield Jobs

Williamsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsfield

Personal Finance