Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33009 Aug 19, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an old Duke Ellington song, "Don't Get Around Much Anymore." That's pretty much describes my life now, so I have plenty of time to consider and craft my responses.
But the real secret is that my memory is still pretty good. I try to find reasonable links to support those memories (because people here tend to make up a lot of stuff!), but that's really for your benefit rather than mine. These are things that I lived through.
<quoted text>
I admire your researching. I also admire the obvious key stroking speed of several of you folks. I can go faster than a snail but a motivated turtle would give me a run! lol
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33010 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Timmy McWatchlist. Everyone knows the Tea Baggers spent years coming up with absurd scandals like birth certificate sideshows !
Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Jerry K

Newark, OH

#33011 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you have clearly overlooked the numerous links your Tea Bagger crew posts to the Heritage Foundation and other right wing spam sites, yet I have not once used a leftist blog to back up my fact checked claims on here. So...yah. Typical Tea Bagger tactics. Blame us rational Americans for something your camp is doing daily.(Also see corporate welfare queens)
Hope you enjoyed getting smashed in your Tea Bagger mouth with the FACTS. Let me know if you need your delusional little perspective knocked back into reality again.
Ouch, now my lip is bloody you violent brute, lol. You've gotten facts confused with rhetoric and opinion, read a few of you're dozens of posts and see if you can distinguish the difference. I need to fix my lip.
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#33012 Aug 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Send them all to Kenya.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#33013 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
Check and Mate, Thanks for playing. Enjoy your Rice-A-Roni consolation prize and have a safe trip home.
Oh, and...Hillary 2016 Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Woooooooooooo!!!
She only has one eye with a clot on her brain. Another Biden?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#33014 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
Also, considering according to you Tea Baggers, every single person who disagrees with GOP policy is a commie Liberal, did the Liberals support the war in Iraq? Nope. Do we have to pay for it? Yep. So do our children's children.
Most democrats are just stupid.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#33015 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for that whole statistically proven higher IQ thing we have over religious people that was derived from decades of study, you nailed it. Now gum some oats, blame the wrong guy for crying about what hours you posted because that's XXX's gig and be sure to misunderstand common terms a 4 year old could easily decipher. There's your quivering jowls a flapping, then there's what happens in the real world. Never the two shall meet.
The only reason you like Old Guy is because he is kind enough to play your befuddled little senility games but I'm not, so deal with it you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. Oh....and did I happen to mention that the ONLY reason you guys don't like our president is because you are just a bunch of racists on the losing team? Nothing more. Page after page of you guys posting the outrage of the week, while all of America clearly knows you are nothing but a bunch of RACISTS and have nothing really to add to this country's future. Don't worry. I'll be sure to remind you of it on a regular basis.
Guam still tipping over Hank?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#33016 Aug 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for that whole statistically proven higher IQ thing we have over religious people that was derived from decades of study, you nailed it. Now gum some oats, blame the wrong guy for crying about what hours you posted because that's XXX's gig and be sure to misunderstand common terms a 4 year old could easily decipher. There's your quivering jowls a flapping, then there's what happens in the real world. Never the two shall meet.
The only reason you like Old Guy is because he is kind enough to play your befuddled little senility games but I'm not, so deal with it you adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. Oh....and did I happen to mention that the ONLY reason you guys don't like our president is because you are just a bunch of racists on the losing team? Nothing more. Page after page of you guys posting the outrage of the week, while all of America clearly knows you are nothing but a bunch of RACISTS and have nothing really to add to this country's future. Don't worry. I'll be sure to remind you of it on a regular basis.
Explain we. You are a buffoon.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Taylor, MI

#33017 Aug 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Always knew you were a birther. That kind of stupid is hard to hide.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#33018 Aug 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33019 Aug 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
your link begins with rumor has it. Rumor is not fact FYI.

PS: the paper on said birth certificate was not used to mid 70's, and 1961 is supposed birth date.

At this point it no longer matters.

Obama unclassified past military records of servicemen for public viewing, so maybe the next POTUS will open Obama's records that have been sealed.

Do you not think any person running for POTUS should be fully vetted and documents of proof to fill position prior to primaries? This proof on public display?
Monica

Akron, OH

#33020 Aug 20, 2014
hillary will supply you with all the information you need - BUY HER BOOK!
Welfare

Edison, OH

#33021 Aug 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Obamacare ought to have him fit as a fiddle in no time.
Yes_______ I love it------- have Pops say the government is NOT picking up the tab for DADs care, and doing so Quite well, I might add! They all say" dump big government", until they use it---- then it is used---- and we don't talk about it! How two faced is that? All government workers say," close down big government", why are they not working private sector? We all know the answer to that one, right Canton? Born at night, but not, last night! You are right on, Canton! LOL. This is addressed to POPs phony stance on Topix, and is in no way, directed toward his dad's health! I wish HIM well!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33022 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Always knew you were a birther. That kind of stupid is hard to hide.
you have been drinking the water in Toledo again I see.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#33023 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been drinking the water in Toledo again I see.
Keep demonstrating your intellectual prowess by spewing birther nonsense. Atta boy. Throw a prediction or two in there for good measure.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33024 Aug 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Prove your birth certificate is legit. See how easy your little game is played? How feeble. Now about those Obamacare Death Panels. Prove to me that someone other than an idiot would buy into Obamacare Death Panels. Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh all claimed that seniors would have to go before an Obamacare Death Panel to decide if they live or die. Prove to me that you guys aren't anything other than an absurd bunch of greedy, racist clowns who are willing to say or do anything to push forward your little anti-Obama agenda. Good luck on that one. Keep flapping your gums old man. I'll let you know when your absurd claims rise above anything other than common racism. Not yet.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33025 Aug 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so full of crap. Is Hillary a "liberal"? She voted for the war in Iraq, genius.
Are you saying that it was the Liberals that sent us to Iraq to begin with? Wow. I know. While we are at it, let's make George Washington a robot. The only thing full of crap around here is your d'pendz.

Zing zing zabbadoo! Hillary for me but especially for you.
ino

Clyde, OH

#33026 Aug 20, 2014
She'll have to get nominated first, and many Democrats don't want her now any more than they did in 08. when she wasn't good enough.
Redneck Yacht Club

Lima, OH

#33027 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your link begins with rumor has it. Rumor is not fact FYI.
PS: the paper on said birth certificate was not used to mid 70's, and 1961 is supposed birth date.
Cool story. Now tell us again about your imaginary race car and Romney's imaginary landslide victory...
Canton

Canton, OH

#33028 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your link begins with rumor has it. Rumor is not fact FYI.
PS: the paper on said birth certificate was not used to mid 70's, and 1961 is supposed birth date.
At this point it no longer matters.
Obama unclassified past military records of servicemen for public viewing, so maybe the next POTUS will open Obama's records that have been sealed.
Do you not think any person running for POTUS should be fully vetted and documents of proof to fill position prior to primaries? This proof on public display?
Couldn't any clown basically say that ANY document has been "faked"? If you showed me your birth certificate, how hard would it be for me to say you forged it? Just another desperate claim from the losing team.

Besides, you already proved to everyone on here that you are a racist, so why should we consider any of your absurd claims about our democratically elected president as anything more than that? Just a sad little country club sissy boy who lost so much that he had to create a fantasy world of invisible commies and tyrants that only Bible bunker toddler fondlers and corporate fetch boys can see. How weak. Move aside fringe group flunky. Us REAL Americans are running your show now, boy. Don't you EVER forget that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Willoughby police officer involved in shooting ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Prior resident 1
News Man charged in triple shooting at Cleveland gas... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FedUp 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Freedom 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Elena Liotta 3
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 A Voter Who 1
Election Who do you support for County Commissioner in O... (Oct '10) Oct '10 A Voter Who Remem... 2
News Hearing heats up for horse suspects (Mar '07) Mar '07 HORSE SUSPECTS 1

Williamsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsfield Mortgages