Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30978 Jul 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They get upset every time their left-wing blogs tell them otherwise, like "It's the Republicans who are obstructionists."
They elected a joker that not only doesn't know his job, but refuses to deal with anybody. Then when things don't get done, it has nothing to do with the Democrats, NO, it has to do with the Republicans only.
It doesn't take two to Tango as long as liberals think they can use it for their side. Did you see or hear how DumBama acted after the SC ruling? Like a brat that was told by his mother he couldn't have an item in the store that he wanted. I was actually waiting for him to say "Now I have three pens and three cell phones."
Posting propaganda from the House majority leader isn't very convincing proof. It's like posting a link to O. J. Simpson's website to prove he didn't kill those two people.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30979 Jul 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is this is a big win for those of us that are against the Cradle-To-Gravers. I mean for crying out loud, HTF can a government of a supposedly free society charge employers with the responsibility of personal matters for their employees?
These Cradle-to-Gravers think government should be involved in every single aspect of our lives. From personal hygiene to transportation. From transportation to personal safety. From personal safety to work benefits. From work benefits to personal family matters. They won't stop until every single one of us has a government agent in our house to make sure we are doing things the government way. They pray to the pages of the book 1984.
You don't understand the Hobby Lobby case either. It didn't do anything close to what you are saying. It interpreted a statute on a rather limited scope.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30980 Jul 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess that's the reason why employers can't find good drivers these past few years. Oh, we certainly can't expect liberals to drive trucks. They are too busy sitting at home on some social program, watching their big screen and talking on their Obama phone. Did I hit a nerve?????
The one good thing about being in and understanding this industry is I can tell you liberals how FOS you are when you try to tell me there are no jobs out there, and I retort by telling you there are plenty of jobs, it's just that Americans won't take the time or energy to get any of these jobs.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/trp/
You seem to have a problem confusing people with better jobs than you with people not having jobs at all. It's kind of cute in a way, how you think that if someone doesn't have a menial job like you they must be unemployed.

If there are plenty of jobs, why are you so petrified about immigrants?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30981 Jul 3, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a problem confusing people with better jobs than you with people not having jobs at all. It's kind of cute in a way, how you think that if someone doesn't have a menial job like you they must be unemployed.
If there are plenty of jobs, why are you so petrified about immigrants?
Because it plays right into the liberal agenda: get other people to do the jobs and create more social leeches thus expanding the Democrat base. The more foreigners, the larger the Democrat vote since thinking Americans realize what sleeze the Democrat party is. It will take foreigners a few years to figure it out. Besides that, bringing in foreigners lowers the pay scale for real Americans such as myself.

In the meantime, we've expanded social leeches to it's highest level in history. Need the numbers, just ask and I'll post the links. Not to mention we have one of the highest figures of Americans "out of the workforce" since the 70's. But do you libs ever question how people support themselves being out of the workforce? No. You cry about how Republicans are stopping DumBama from creating jobs even though he wouldn't know how to crate a job if his life counted on it. The only experience he has is being a Community Organizer.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30982 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Posting propaganda from the House majority leader isn't very convincing proof. It's like posting a link to O. J. Simpson's website to prove he didn't kill those two people.
Typical liberal. Attack the messenger instead of the message.

Yet with all these attacks, you libs can't prove one of these messages wrong.

The Senate stops everything the Republicans try to do. But even if they passed anything, it would surly stop at DumBama's desk. Of course MSM will not tell you that. All they tell you is that the Republicans are stopping DumBama's more destructive bills for America.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30983 Jul 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. Attack the messenger instead of the message.
Yet with all these attacks, you libs can't prove one of these messages wrong.
The Senate stops everything the Republicans try to do. But even if they passed anything, it would surly stop at DumBama's desk. Of course MSM will not tell you that. All they tell you is that the Republicans are stopping DumBama's more destructive bills for America.
When the messenger is Eric Cantor talking about the relationship between the House and Obama, yes I attack the messenger. Do you believe O.J. when he says he didn't kill those people?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30984 Jul 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it plays right into the liberal agenda: get other people to do the jobs and create more social leeches thus expanding the Democrat base. The more foreigners, the larger the Democrat vote since thinking Americans realize what sleeze the Democrat party is. It will take foreigners a few years to figure it out. Besides that, bringing in foreigners lowers the pay scale for real Americans such as myself.
In the meantime, we've expanded social leeches to it's highest level in history. Need the numbers, just ask and I'll post the links. Not to mention we have one of the highest figures of Americans "out of the workforce" since the 70's. But do you libs ever question how people support themselves being out of the workforce? No. You cry about how Republicans are stopping DumBama from creating jobs even though he wouldn't know how to crate a job if his life counted on it. The only experience he has is being a Community Organizer.
Why is the GOP blocking any effort that President Obama makes to improve our infrastructure? Because of the scary foreigners? Because they are trying to get people off of welfare? Because they are trying to increase the workforce? What is it, Taliban Ray?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30985 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You do realize that you disproved this post with your next post, right?
No because the US Constitution is always involved with any Federal Law that is passed by Congress.

Location hidden

#30986 Jul 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is this is a big win for those of us that are against the Cradle-To-Gravers. I mean for crying out loud, HTF can a government of a supposedly free society charge employers with the responsibility of personal matters for their employees?
These Cradle-to-Gravers think government should be involved in every single aspect of our lives. From personal hygiene to transportation. From transportation to personal safety. From personal safety to work benefits. From work benefits to personal family matters. They won't stop until every single one of us has a government agent in our house to make sure we are doing things the government way. They pray to the pages of the book 1984.
Right, it was a big win against the Cradle to Grave Advocates or Liberals as they like to call themselves today.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30987 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Why is the GOP blocking any effort that President Obama makes to improve our infrastructure? Because of the scary foreigners? Because they are trying to get people off of welfare? Because they are trying to increase the workforce? What is it, Taliban Ray?
Let me introduce you to a new word liberals are unfamiliar with: Broke.

Okay, what does broke mean?

Broke means no money. Broke likely means in debt. Broke means failure.

So why would Republicans object to spending money we don't have? Because what idiot would vote for failure? Well...... a Democrat of course.

But besides that, we have evidence that spending tax dollars on infrastructure has no impact on our financial situation. Check out the Pork Bill, or as DumBama called it, the Stimulus Bill.

You see, the financial success of our country is a simple calculation that the private sector supports the public sector. In other words, people in the private industry create wealth. Some of that wealth is extracted via taxes to support the public sector.

One of the reasons DumBama and the Democrats are such failures at this is because they tried (and are still trying) to do the exact opposite: the public sector supporting the private sector.

Why doesn't this work? Quite simple, because the public sectors has no money. The public sector produces no sellable goods or services. Therefore, the public sector makes no profit.
The public sector depends on profit making entities like the private sector to survive. Is this information privy to Republicans only? Of course not. Even Democrat politicians are not that dumb, but their constituents are.

So once again, Rush is right when he said "Liberals don't measure success by results, liberals measure success by intent." Let me give you an example:

The Golden Gate Bridge is not only a model of American ingenuity, but a landmark as well. It's a beautiful bridge that millions from all over the world come to see. The problem with the bridge? Kooks jump off of it to commit suicide.

Now they want to use 76 million of our dollars to erect a safety net to stop people from jumping off of the bridge. Will that stop people from committing suicides? Of course not, and even the Democrats in charge understand this. But it's a dog and pony show liberal constituents like to see. As Rush said, it doesn't matter if it solves anything, as long as it looks like they care.

So the liberal solution to this problem is to take a beautiful bridge and make it ugly. Invite all kinds of daredevils to jump off into the steel safety net; some of which will become paralyzed or otherwise die in the process, and will place all kinds of liability on the taxpayers of San Francisco. Not to mention all the rescue personnel needed for these clowns plus the maintenance of the safety nets. Will all this money and resources stop one suicide? No, but again, it looks good.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30989 Jul 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would Republicans object to spending money we don't have? Because what idiot would vote for failure? Well...... a Democrat of course.
But besides that, we have evidence that spending tax dollars on infrastructure has no impact on our financial situation. Check out the Pork Bill, or as DumBama called it, the Stimulus Bill.
You see, the financial success of our country is a simple calculation that the private sector supports the public sector. In other words, people in the private industry create wealth. Some of that wealth is extracted via taxes to support the public sector.
One of the reasons DumBama and the Democrats are such failures at this is because they tried (and are still trying) to do the exact opposite: the public sector supporting the private sector.
Why doesn't this work? Quite simple, because the public sectors has no money. The public sector produces no sellable goods or services. Therefore, the public sector makes no profit.
The public sector depends on profit making entities like the private sector to survive. Is this information privy to Republicans only? Of course not. Even Democrat politicians are not that dumb, but their constituents are.
So once again, Rush is right when he said "Liberals don't measure success by results, liberals measure success by intent." Let me give you an example:
The Golden Gate Bridge is not only a model of American ingenuity, but a landmark as well. It's a beautiful bridge that millions from all over the world come to see. The problem with the bridge? Kooks jump off of it to commit suicide.
Now they want to use 76 million of our dollars to erect a safety net to stop people from jumping off of the bridge. Will that stop people from committing suicides? Of course not, and even the Democrats in charge understand this. But it's a dog and pony show liberal constituents like to see. As Rush said, it doesn't matter if it solves anything, as long as it looks like they care.
So the liberal solution to this problem is to take a beautiful bridge and make it ugly. Invite all kinds of daredevils to jump off into the steel safety net; some of which will become paralyzed or otherwise die in the process, and will place all kinds of liability on the taxpayers of San Francisco. Not to mention all the rescue personnel needed for these clowns plus the maintenance of the safety nets. Will all this money and resources stop one suicide? No, but again, it looks good.
And the glorified, hi-cube box van driving delivery boy proves once again that he drives around with one grubby fat hand on the steering wheel and the other one between his legs drooling over every idiotic thing that Rush Limpbaugh Limpdick tells him. Brings back the good old days when Clinton was in office for you doesn't it?
Believer

Gallipolis, OH

#30990 Jul 4, 2014
Previous comment made absolutely no sense at all!
Poop Chit

United States

#30991 Jul 4, 2014
Your religious freedom ends where my demand for you to pay for my chit begins!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30992 Jul 4, 2014
Believer wrote:
Previous comment made absolutely no sense at all!
Correct, but trolls really don't care about staying on topic or making sense.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30993 Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No because the US Constitution is always involved with any Federal Law that is passed by Congress.
To the point that congress exists because of the constitution, I suppose you are correct. The interpretation of federal statute, unless the constitutionality of the statute is directly questioned, does not require application of any constitutional principles. The Hobby Lobby case was decided on the interplay between two competing statutes, not the constitution. You should take some time to contemplate that and appreciate that you have learned something.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30994 Jul 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are on the next bridge that collapses. When you get to the ER without any insurance someone can meet you with one simple word. Broke.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30995 Jul 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me introduce you to a notion that you Tea Bagging Bible voters live in denial about. Halliburton made billions in no-bid contracts rebuilding Iraq's infrastructure. Seems we weren't "broke" then.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30996 Jul 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They get upset every time their left-wing blogs tell them otherwise, like "It's the Republicans who are obstructionists."
They elected a joker that not only doesn't know his job, but refuses to deal with anybody. Then when things don't get done, it has nothing to do with the Democrats, NO, it has to do with the Republicans only.
It doesn't take two to Tango as long as liberals think they can use it for their side. Did you see or hear how DumBama acted after the SC ruling? Like a brat that was told by his mother he couldn't have an item in the store that he wanted. I was actually waiting for him to say "Now I have three pens and three cell phones."
Yah, you know us. Always slopping around links to bogus propaganda blogs. No...wait. That's you. You're the one who posts links to proven bogus propaganda blogs and calls them facts. You're the one who we have to constantly remind about posting garbage for proof of you claims. Typical lazy right winger welfare queens. Get up off your belly. Do you think that men fought and died for this nation just so you can crawl on your belly like a cowardly dog for the big boss man?

Location hidden

#30997 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
To the point that congress exists because of the constitution, I suppose you are correct. The interpretation of federal statute, unless the constitutionality of the statute is directly questioned, does not require application of any constitutional principles. The Hobby Lobby case was decided on the interplay between two competing statutes, not the constitution. You should take some time to contemplate that and appreciate that you have learned something.
Those statutes had to do with the 1st amendment of the US Constitution is the point and like I said the SCOTUS went about it a different way and the Liberals are in arms because of it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30998 Jul 4, 2014
I think a certain trucking company needs to start taking 10% of every driver's pay who doesn't attend church, as a tithe. This corporate religious thing has all kind of neat possibilities. I wonder if a Muslim owned Hobby Lobby and they were trying to block women having birth control due to the religion of Islam, how the Supreme Court would have ruled? I think we all know the answer to that one. Also, I wonder why the founders of this nation made no mention about money being speech or corporations being people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meagan Maynard??? Jan '15 abc123 1
Stove need fixed (Jul '14) Aug '14 sue 2
News Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul '14 Gimme a break Mike 49
News A free pass for a drunk cop? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul '14 Town Crier 3
News Monday's forecast: Stormy day in the North (Jun '14) Jun '14 HAARP Chem Trail ... 1
farmdale, ohio (Jun '14) Jun '14 chy 1
More from around the web

Williamsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Williamsfield Mortgages