xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28945 May 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a conservative website, and even they don't support Reality Speaks claim that less than 20% of the West Point graduates stood:
"He receives a standing ovation from about a fourth of the audience who has come to see the the West Point class of 2014 graduate..."
That's the AUDIENCE they are talking about, not the graduates.
Maybe I need better glasses. Seems to me they were all sitting down.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28946 May 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a conservative website, and even they don't support Reality Speaks claim that less than 20% of the West Point graduates stood:
"He receives a standing ovation from about a fourth of the audience who has come to see the the West Point class of 2014 graduate..."
That's the AUDIENCE they are talking about, not the graduates.
so according to you I am wrong by 5%.

using your math.....75% of those attending the west point graduation dissed Obama the loon.

spin that old man.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28947 May 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a photo of that day, as Obama makes his entrance:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
And here's the video. Obama makes his entrance about 8 minutes in. It appears that all the cadets are standing.
http://www.c-span.org/video/...
This is somewhat selective in my view. The 1st pic is static & presents an "Honor Guard" situation. I have served (in 71 & 72) & KNOW that ALL military members are 'trained' to respect ALL superior authority whether they agree or disagree. They do NOT have the option to disagree in most cases or there would be chaos on the battlefield.
My point being is that IF one sees ANY obvious descent, there is likely 3-4 as many that feel the same way. WHY? Because any breach of protocal could have negative effects later. Such as being denied advancement, duty stations, present or future assignments. The Military keeps records FOREVER, believe me on that! Not that there isn't occasionally an error but the records are truly forever.
I have a son in the Navy for over 10 yrs, a nephew in the Army for 4 yrs & a nephew in the Marines for 3 yrs. ALL still active. Besides myself, I have a bro, 2 cousins & bro in-law that served in Nam, 3 uncles in the Navy in the same era. My Dad & 2 uncles served in WWII, a Grand dad that served in WWI & suffered from toxic gases for the rest of his life & MANY more, this is just a primary list so I do KNOW about Military Decorum, policies, procedures & expectations as well as anyone.
In FACT, MY family along with others have served in the stead of ALL of those that have NO idea as to what it is like to serve & protect without question, with TOTAL commitment to duty to those that are clueless to such commitment & suffering.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28948 May 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
epic failure at spin on display.
The troll is crying again.
Dude. You're creepy. It's just something about the way you word things. It's like Buffalo Bill off of Silence of the Lambs. I always knew you were a sissy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28949 May 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too easy Canton:
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/the-truth-ab...
It would have been even easier for you to read down further on the current link I proved which rebukes your outdated 2008 link. Thanks for playing though.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28950 May 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>This is somewhat selective in my view. The 1st pic is static & presents an "Honor Guard" situation. I have served (in 71 & 72) & KNOW that ALL military members are 'trained' to respect ALL superior authority whether they agree or disagree. They do NOT have the option to disagree in most cases or there would be chaos on the battlefield.
My point being is that IF one sees ANY obvious descent, there is likely 3-4 as many that feel the same way. WHY? Because any breach of protocal could have negative effects later. Such as being denied advancement, duty stations, present or future assignments. The Military keeps records FOREVER, believe me on that! Not that there isn't occasionally an error but the records are truly forever.
I have a son in the Navy for over 10 yrs, a nephew in the Army for 4 yrs & a nephew in the Marines for 3 yrs. ALL still active. Besides myself, I have a bro, 2 cousins & bro in-law that served in Nam, 3 uncles in the Navy in the same era. My Dad & 2 uncles served in WWII, a Grand dad that served in WWI & suffered from toxic gases for the rest of his life & MANY more, this is just a primary list so I do KNOW about Military Decorum, policies, procedures & expectations as well as anyone.
In FACT, MY family along with others have served in the stead of ALL of those that have NO idea as to what it is like to serve & protect without question, with TOTAL commitment to duty to those that are clueless to such commitment & suffering.
What's your point?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28951 May 29, 2014
Are we really arguing over what percentage of white military families stood up for our first black president? Oh and Reality? Almost funny to even call you that, but I like sarcasm as much as anyone. Anyway when you use terms like "Obammy", you prove that I was dead on correct to call you a conniving little racist b1tch. Go polish your Eagle Scout to tat one, little Hitler.

I understand that you are ashamed to admit it, but we all know you guys don't like him just because he's a black man. Period. Point blank. Nobody is fooled. No taxes this or commie that. Flat out, you born and raised racists ONLY don't like him because he is black. It is the only rational explanation for the right's several failed attempts to make him ineffective and scandalous. All make believe. Outrage? All make believe. Just a bunch of coward racists sucking off big corporation's agendas because they mentioned they love Jesus. Nothing more.

Ooops gotta eat. Enjoy your @ss whoopings.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28952 May 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
He calls it a head.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28953 May 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so according to you I am wrong by 5%.
using your math.....75% of those attending the west point graduation dissed Obama the loon.
spin that old man.
You were rather imprecise in your language. I thought you meant that less than 20% of the graduates stood for their Commander-in Chief. Now you seem to mean the audience instead, and even a conservative website (which would tend to lowball the figure) says that about 25% stood for the President.

I don't find this surprising. Military families tend to be conservative, and therefore are not crazy about Obama. But I would have been surprised if the graduates would have disrespected their Commander-in-Chief in that way.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28954 May 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What's your point?
Pope, NOT that I have held YOU in High esteem Before but YOU just dropped dramatically below that to have asked such a question. It is VERY CLEAR to me & those of like your background that you have NO idea as to what it is like to serve in the military of YOUR/OUR country .
YOUR family is among the many whose rights & freedoms that the Soldiers, Sailor & Airmen have PROTECTED since 1776 & YOU have NO understanding or appreciation of those that have protected YOUR Right to talk what ever YOU want.
I have NO idea as to how to explain that to you.
YOU & others have the life that you have because of those that have put their LIVES at risk for over 200 yrs & YOU have NO understanding OR appreciation after 200 yrs of examples.
I am so VERY glad to NOT be you. VERY GLAD!!!
BUT I & my & family will will still fight for your right to be an unappreciative IDIOT!!!!!
It matters to US that serve & have served that YOU say Thanks, BUT if YOU don't, WE will still serve. IT is OUR nature, OUR commitment to freedom of speech, religion, OR no religion, the right to bear arms, the rights against self incrimination, & on & on & on.
Pope, Overall, YOU need to find a different thinking cap.
OR in YOUR case get rid of a Non-thinking cap
BUT MOST of all, YOU need to be appreciative of the individuals & families that have given so much for YOU to be an IDIOT!!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#28955 May 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Pope, NOT that I have held YOU in High esteem Before but YOU just dropped dramatically below that to have asked such a question. It is VERY CLEAR to me & those of like your background that you have NO idea as to what it is like to serve in the military of YOUR/OUR country .
YOUR family is among the many whose rights & freedoms that the Soldiers, Sailor & Airmen have PROTECTED since 1776 & YOU have NO understanding or appreciation of those that have protected YOUR Right to talk what ever YOU want.
YOU & others have the life that you have because of those that have put their LIVES at risk for over 200 yrs & YOU have NO understanding OR appreciation after 200 yrs of examples.
BUT I & my & family will will still fight for your right to be an unappreciative IDIOT!!!!!
It matters to US that serve & have served that YOU say Thanks, BUT if YOU don't, WE will still serve. IT is OUR nature, OUR commitment to freedom of speech, religion, OR no religion, the right to bear arms, the rights against self incrimination, & on & on & on.
BUT MOST of all, YOU need to be appreciative of the individuals & families that have given so much for YOU to be an IDIOT!!
You get paid for your time and then suck the public tit for the rest of your lives. Quit complaining.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28956 May 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Pope, NOT that I have held YOU in High esteem Before but YOU just dropped dramatically below that to have asked such a question. It is VERY CLEAR to me & those of like your background that you have NO idea as to what it is like to serve in the military of YOUR/OUR country .
Lighten up, Francis. I thought you might have actually trying to offer an opinion regarding RS's ridiculous West Point claim. You did reply to a post about it you know. Now I realize that you were just offering a random, off subject, rant. My bad. Thanks for the second one, though.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28957 May 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Lighten up, Francis. I thought you might have actually trying to offer an opinion regarding RS's ridiculous West Point claim. You did reply to a post about it you know. Now I realize that you were just offering a random, off subject, rant. My bad. Thanks for the second one, though.
YOU are likely the MOST unintelligent, uncomprehending person in the wotld to have asked your question. There is NO explaining to the fog filled noncomprehending individual individual OR noncomprehending group.
I am HONORED to have MY family tree as opposed to YOUR family stump.
Thanx for reminding me of that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28958 May 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Try posting a link that works next time. It doesn't matter though, I'm sure you were trying to post something that had nothing to do with my comment.
Let's try this, it's where the IRS site that didn't work:

www.nytimes.com/2014/05/26/us/irs-bars-employ...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28959 May 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are likely the MOST unintelligent, uncomprehending person in the wotld to have asked your question. There is NO explaining to the fog filled noncomprehending individual individual OR noncomprehending group.
I am HONORED to have MY family tree as opposed to YOUR family stump.
Thanx for reminding me of that.
One would think that someone with your honor and intelligence wouldn't be so dense and defensive.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28960 May 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
Pops, I think you are being a bit harsh on Pope. I think I understood you. Members of the military are trained to respect their superior officers. Even if they are unable to respect the man, they respect the rank. Without this, there is no military discipline.

That's why I could not believe that West Point graduates would act disrespectfully to their Commander-in Chief. In this setting, it would not only be a beach of military discipline, but one of protocol. In a formal setting, is a military officer ever going to decide to not to salute the flag, because they don't feel like it that day? Of course not. It would be wrong on so many levels.

A military family, that's a whole different deal. They are private citizens, and entitled to their own opinions. I feel that any President should be treated with respect, as the lawfully elected leader of our nation. But respect does not mean that I have to give you a standing ovation. I thought the military families at West Point were respectful of the President. And I didn't see even one of the graduates not saluting the President.

I am still stunned that Joe Wilson shouted out "You lie!" during the State of the Union. That was a shocking breach of respect and protocol, one that I've never seen before, and hope that I never see again. It is a sad testament to how Rush Limbaugh has coarsened our political culture.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28961 May 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try this, it's where the IRS site that didn't work:
www.nytimes.com/2014/05/26/us/irs-bars-employ...
Wow Boy Toy, you really are a lib. Two for two. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28962 May 29, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You get paid for your time and then suck the public tit for the rest of your lives. Quit complaining.
Sounds like you're describing government workers that retire at the age of 55. You know, those union people that are bankrupting our states across the country.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28963 May 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Are we really arguing over what percentage of white military families stood up for our first black president? Oh and Reality? Almost funny to even call you that, but I like sarcasm as much as anyone. Anyway when you use terms like "Obammy", you prove that I was dead on correct to call you a conniving little racist b1tch. Go polish your Eagle Scout to tat one, little Hitler.
I understand that you are ashamed to admit it, but we all know you guys don't like him just because he's a black man. Period. Point blank. Nobody is fooled. No taxes this or commie that. Flat out, you born and raised racists ONLY don't like him because he is black. It is the only rational explanation for the right's several failed attempts to make him ineffective and scandalous. All make believe. Outrage? All make believe. Just a bunch of coward racists sucking off big corporation's agendas because they mentioned they love Jesus. Nothing more.
Ooops gotta eat. Enjoy your @ss whoopings.
I think you're on to something there Canton. We need to point out those racists that are against DumBama just like the left disgraces those who made fun Clearance Thomas, Herman Cain, Colon Powell, Ben Carson, Ken Blackwell and how the left protested that racist college for ousting Condi Rice.

Yeah dem racists. What we gonna do with dem Canton???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28964 May 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been even easier for you to read down further on the current link I proved which rebukes your outdated 2008 link. Thanks for playing though.
Factcheck is wrong again, huh?

Let me ask you this: HTF does anybody know what tire pressure Americans are driving on and for how long? It's called an estimate, or in climate change talk, an assumption.

Most people don't even change their own oil anymore. We all go to those ten minute Lube Stop places where they do check the pressure in all of your tires. If not there, the dealership where you purchased or leased the car.

Bottom line is DumBama is full of ship as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stove need fixed Aug '14 sue 2
Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul '14 Gimme a break Mike 49
A free pass for a drunk cop? Jul '14 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul '14 Town Crier 3
Monday's forecast: Stormy day in the North (Jun '14) Jun '14 HAARP Chem Trail ... 1
farmdale, ohio (Jun '14) Jun '14 chy 1
Willoughby-Eastlake school superintendent charg... (May '14) Jun '14 Eastlake Mother 2
Williamsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Williamsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM