Comments
22,521 - 22,540 of 29,342 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24730
Jan 29, 2014
 
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
First I'll say that I disagree with Huckabee's decision to force insurance companies to sell anything. That's socialistic in nature. Second, I think states should run their affairs the way they see fit, unless they're committing actual human rights abuses. The citizenry usually has mechanisms in place to rid themselves of undesirable politicians and policies, if they choose to. Third, I don't think religious-based businesses had to comply. Here is the actual bill:
http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2005/R...
From the bill:
"Religious employer" means an entity:
(A)....
(B) That has as one (1) of its primary purposes the inculcation of religious values; and
(C)....
"Inculcation" means "to teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions ". Even businesses like Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-A have demonstrated for years that their core values are Christian. Everyone knows it. So, I would be surprised to learn that they had to comply.
<quoted text>
It is quite an irony for dems to accuse repubs of having a war on women, when one of their biggest heroes took advantage of a young woman in his office. And I'll add to Paul's comment by saying, because Clinton lied for months about the affair, he caused every sordid bit of it to be revealed, which made Lewinsky a laughing stock and damaged her reputation beyond repair. He also cheated on his wife. And among other infidelity issues, he's suspected of having raped a woman. So, until you dems fully address that and call Clinton out for what he is, you don't need to be accusing repubs of waging a war on women.
<quoted text>
I didn't listen to the interview, but aren't the republicans in the House the ones who were accused of shutting down the govt? Cruz is a Senator. He may have lit the fire, but he didn't write the budget, and he didn't cast one vote in the House.
This is the way it happened: Cruz filibustered in the Senate against ObamaCare. The House passed a budget that funded all the govt except OC. Obama refused to negotiate, and punished Americans by spending more money to shut things down, than it costs to keep them open.
<quoted text>
"No Child Left Behind" is a separate matter. I'm not in favor of that program, because I think the fed govt should leave us the hell alone. States, counties, and local governments should be in charge of their own schools. Their children are the ones in them.
When I was in school, Algebra II was a college-prep course. Kids who wanted to go into vocational fields didn't have to take it. Not every kid wants to go to college. It's better for them to concentrate on their real job goals. College is no guarantee of success.
Typical deflection, Clinton was two decades ago,Sanford is a lot more recent. You know the guy the morally superior wanna-be's re-elected back into office after his tax-payer funded hiking trip to Argentina to see his mistress. Nice morals. Michigan just passed a law demanding extra insurance for women who become pregnant from rape or incest to get an abortion.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24731
Jan 29, 2014
 
4 more Texas idiots for you poochie:

1-28-14-The four Republicans running for Texas Lieutenant Governer say the judge got it wrong by allowing a brain-dead pregnant woman in Fort Worth to be removed from life support.(in other words 'WE OWN THAT WOMAN' to hell with her family and their wishes and beliefs)
It seems that last nights live station KERA debate was a race to the far right for the candidates. All 4 candidates also agreed that Texas children should be taught evolution, creationism and intelligent design in science studies.
2 of the 4 candidates...Patrick & Patterson are against permitting abortion in the case of incest or rape. Staples & Dewhurst side-stepped the question.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24732
Jan 29, 2014
 
The GOP has to go back to school:

www.kansascity.com/2014/01/27/gop-tries-to-sc...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24733
Jan 29, 2014
 
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
My Star Wars personality tested out as Han Solo! So suck it.
Since when does Han Solo work for the Empire? I picture you more like a Gimme Gimme from the planet Trustfundia.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24734
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan should have heeded his own warning: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are,'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Big Brother saves the day again, and we're all suffering for it.
Oh Seriously....oops...I meant Super Mutt....oops I meant Mutt.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24735
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Obama knocks it out of the park on the State of the Union speech while the Republicans show their true colors by threatening to throw a reporter off a roof and kill him. Just seeing Boehner's drunken, angry Oompaloompa orange face in the background while everyone else applauded Obama's Climate Change comments made my day.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24736
Jan 29, 2014
 
Canton wrote:
Oh Seriously....oops...I meant Super Mutt....oops I meant Mutt.
Are you trying to imply something, dipshit? You're like Billy Milligan on here with all the different names you use.

I was "mutt" on groupee.net for years, and have posted under that name on here before, when I haven't bothered signing in.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24737
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Canton wrote:
Obama knocks it out of the park on the State of the Union speech while the Republicans show their true colors by threatening to throw a reporter off a roof and kill him. Just seeing Boehner's drunken, angry Oompaloompa orange face in the background while everyone else applauded Obama's Climate Change comments made my day.
I enjoyed watching the SOTU speech. It's not every day I get to see Obama lie his ass off for an hour straight. Every couple minutes I would shout, "YOU LIE!" It was big fun.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24738
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed watching the SOTU speech. It's not every day I get to see Obama lie his ass off for an hour straight. Every couple minutes I would shout, "YOU LIE!" It was big fun.
The number of bold faced lies told in the first 5-10 minutes was just amazing. He honestly thinks the people are too stupid to know better.

And why do they blatantly roll normal Medicaid enrollees into the ACA numbers?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24739
Jan 29, 2014
 
woo-boy wrote:
4 more Texas idiots for you poochie:
1-28-14-The four Republicans running for Texas Lieutenant Governer say the judge got it wrong by allowing a brain-dead pregnant woman in Fort Worth to be removed from life support.(in other words 'WE OWN THAT WOMAN' to hell with her family and their wishes and beliefs)
They wanted her unborn baby to have a chance to survive, which explains why you agree with the judge's decision.
It seems that last nights live station KERA debate was a race to the far right for the candidates. All 4 candidates also agreed that Texas children should be taught evolution, creationism and intelligent design in science studies.
And? I don't necessarily agree with Creationism being taught, but I do believe ID should be. It makes a lot more sense than "matter magically appeared out of nothing; then a tiny, living cell that's more complex than any computer man has ever created suddenly appeared out of nothing; then it eventually figured out how to go from that to a human being.
No one has proven that God does NOT exist, so the possibility of ID should be presented to school kids. What problem do you have with different theories being explained to them, and letting the kids make their own choices? Kinda sounds like you just want to indoctrinate them.
2 of the 4 candidates...Patrick & Patterson are against permitting abortion in the case of incest or rape. Staples & Dewhurst side-stepped the question.
I agree with Patrick & Patterson. Until you ilbtards can prove the exact moment that a child goes from being "a bunch of cells" to a human being, then each unborn child should be treated as a separate life that needs protected under the law.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24740
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Canton wrote:
The number of bold faced lies told in the first 5-10 minutes was just amazing. He honestly thinks the people are too stupid to know better.
And why do they blatantly roll normal Medicaid enrollees into the ACA numbers?
The number of people who have actually purchased insurance must be horrible, so they have to include welfare recipients, too.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24741
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Some doctors would argue that a fetus isn't "human being" until the point of self awareness.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24742
Jan 29, 2014
 
woo-boy wrote:
Typical deflection, Clinton was two decades ago,Sanford is a lot more recent. You know the guy the morally superior wanna-be's re-elected back into office after his tax-payer funded hiking trip to Argentina to see his mistress. Nice morals.
I'm not in agreement with that at all. Sanford has some real issues, and never should have been re-elected.

Clinton's mess is 15 years old, and you dems still haven't disowned him.
Michigan just passed a law demanding extra insurance for women who become pregnant from rape or incest to get an abortion.
Big Brother forcing private businesses to sell certain products/services again. Let freedom ring.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24743
Jan 29, 2014
 
Canton wrote:
Some doctors would argue that a fetus isn't "human being" until the point of self awareness.
Those doctors belong in the same camp as global warming scientists.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24744
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those doctors belong in the same camp as global warming scientists.
A plant has life, but that doesn't make it human.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24745
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Canton wrote:
A plant has life, but that doesn't make it human.
Well, that's an interesting thought. Up to what point would we be able to eat an unborn child without it being cannibalism, I wonder?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24746
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
A plant has life, but that doesn't make it human.
Chillicothe is in Ohio, but it's not in Canton.(Also see city under your screen name)

VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24747
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's an interesting thought. Up to what point would we be able to eat an unborn child without it being cannibalism, I wonder?
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24748
Jan 29, 2014
 
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't necessarily agree with Creationism being taught, but I do believe ID should be. It makes a lot more sense than "matter magically appeared out of nothing...
Tell me how your God came to be.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24749
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
You're so clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williamsfield Discussions

Search the Williamsfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A free pass for a drunk cop? 11 hr Ledgie 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul 25 Town Crier 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Monday's forecast: Stormy day in the North Jun '14 HAARP Chem Trail skies 1
farmdale, ohio Jun '14 chy 1
•••

Rip Current Statement for Ashtabula County was issued at July 28 at 4:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••