right on time

Gardena, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2006
have they arrested this girl that had the young man killed trying to leave her x- boyfriend yet. she needs to get as much time as the man that pulled the trigger. she has lied to the authorities for too long now . I cant wait until the trial.
just wondering

AOL

#2 May 15, 2006
not that i know of they should
just wondering

AOL

#3 May 17, 2006
well the trial is about to begin
If anyone still cares

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2006
I know this comment was posted awhile ago but I know first hand she is free and is still continuing to pull the wool over everybody's eyes, and trying to make everyone think she is innocent. She is still causing the same kind of trouble to another innocent guy, amongst other things. I am almost 100% positive that nothing will ever happen to her because of this. I can tell you people anything you want to know about this situation, I feel what happened is wrong and all parties should be punished.
just me

AOL

#5 Aug 11, 2006
A lot of people still do care. Not about Jen most of the people could careless if they ever see her again. b/c she is the problem, she started this problem. Not that what he did was right but I will tell you if someone had a gun pointed at me and i also had a gun I would be the 1st to shoot. They would not get me 1st! However i would not be involved in that b/c I would not have a gun to begin with. And nothing will happen with her but she will get hers in the end we all do. that is life......
my thoughts

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2006
Jen is a lost cause and she has lied to the police in numerous statements and if she were to ever show her face again she would be locked up for purgery. But I agree that she will get hers in the end.
just me thinking

AOL

#7 Aug 22, 2006
If she is not already getting it b/c of the way that she is living. But she should get more.
Nothing Changed

Cleveland, OH

#8 Sep 29, 2006
Saw Jennifer a week or so ago...she is still doing nothing with her life, no contact with her kid and having fun drinking and doing drugs...If your boyfriend going away for 20+years because of your actions) doesn't wake you up I don't know what will.
chad

Cross, SC

#9 Dec 29, 2010
i really need info on this case and on this girl! I think i know who and where she is!
fonzie

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
I know, she is a slut with a black heart
anon

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2012
You have no clue about her. i grew up with her and she is a sweet girl, she just needs to be around positive caring people. the biyfriend is stupid for letting it go that far. its not her fault.
mike

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 20, 2014
I was her high school history teacher. She had many issues, even at age 16. I lost my career because of my bad decisions in dealing with her. She manipulated me into doing her will even when I knew it was wrong......after my trial, in which the State of FL tried vehemently to get a sex crime conviction, I was found guilty of harboring a run away.....Some months later, I contacted Jennifer after her
18 b-day. After all I had gone through over her, part of me still cared for her. We began seldomly seeing each other over the course of the next year. During this period she had numerous boyfriends and was doing a great deal of partying, drinking heavily and using whatever drugs she could get her hands on. I was absolutely infatuated with her, she WAS beautiful and fun to be with.....Then my life changed for the better when I met Shannon, my gf of 9+ years, she helped me put Jen behind me. Jen around this time was just meeting her new guy, Bo Vinson. I haven't heard from her since she last called me in October 2005, when I told her I was with my gf watching a movie. She seemed pissed and said the last words I ever heard from her, "well, have a good life" then she hung up.
mike

Brooklyn, NY

#14 May 21, 2014
To follow up; my heart and prayers go out to both Bo Vinson, his son and family, as well as Michael Rush's family.....I know they all know that this tragedy would have never occurred if not for Jennifer. Just yesterday I came across this story while I was doing a Google search on Jen. I was not shocked at where her life has taken her, a life of crime and drug addiction, arrested just two months ago for prostitution in Tampa. Sadly enough, I hope she turns her life around but I doubt she will ever change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stove need fixed Aug '14 sue 2
Willowick man is charged in murder (Jan '06) Jul '14 Gimme a break Mike 49
A free pass for a drunk cop? Jul '14 Ledgie 1
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul '14 Town Crier 3
Monday's forecast: Stormy day in the North (Jun '14) Jun '14 HAARP Chem Trail ... 1
farmdale, ohio (Jun '14) Jun '14 chy 1
Willoughby-Eastlake school superintendent charg... (May '14) Jun '14 Eastlake Mother 2
Williamsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Williamsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:37 pm PST

ESPN12:37PM